Status: i hope you guys like it :D

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Oli's life so far (his thoughts)

Well, i just moved here... to dumb Las Vegas. Im starting school today, i really don't want to go.

I used to live in Washington, in a small town. It was actually nice to live there because its mostly country and i get to do whatever i like. I get open space, and i have more time to hang out with friends, that i don't have much of. It took my a while to actually make friends in Washington, and it's probably going to be even more hard to find friends here. Ugh... why did my mom have to leave, wait... actually i know exactly why she did. I guess it was for the best for her, i really do wish she took me with her.

My dad, well... drinks a lot. i mean A LOT. He worked for a long time, and when he is done with work, he would go right to the bar with his friends. when he would come back, he would be drunk and brake a lot of things, and he would also hit my mother and I. He didn't only break our things, but he would also break me and my mother's heart. He would leave bruises all over our body's and made people wondering... one day we got a call from my school, because they were concerned about the bruises i had. My dad of course didn't want to tell them about it, or he would probably go to jail, so we had no choice to leave.

Before my dad told my mom the news, she already left. She took everything she owned, and even smashed all of the picture frames with her and my dad together. I was really sad, i loved my mother. She would never hurt me, and she cared about me... But i guess she didn't have the time to take me with her. I know she would if she could, but she probably wouldn't be able to afford to have me with her. Now, I'm stuck with my dumb fucking dad. I hate him! He doesn't even care about me! why could't he leave instead? Well almost all of us have bad memories, some are worse then others, and some may not have any at all. But mine is probably one of the worst, and i don't want to talk about it anymore... anyways.

I need to try and make new friends before i become a loser and have everyone bully me. I have many tattoos, mostly covering my chest and my arms... which may lead to people bullying me, i sure hope not. My dad was already at 'work' and probably wont come home until the middle of the night, most likely drinking with his new friends. I don't care about him, so i really don't care what he does.

I grab a water bottle from the fridge, grab my backpack full of school supplies, and leave. Hoping to find some people to hang out with.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Oli, and i want him to meet Vic and Kellin soon. This chapter took my a while to make, so i hope you guys like it. Please comment on what you think so far. :)