Status: i hope you guys like it :D

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Kellin's POV

i walk out the door and start walking over to Vic's house, which isn't that far away. Before i can knock on the door, Vic opens it.

"Hey Kellin, ready for the first day of school?" he smirks.

"Im not really looking forward to it, i hate school." i say, without hesitation

"Same with me, but we don't have a choice." Vic frowns.

"I wish we did, but we better go before we be late." i say

"Ok, good idea." Vic sticks out his tongue.

We hurry over to Vic's car. Its a jeep, its pretty old, we always use it, instead of taking a bus. We hop in and turn on our favorite band. Iron Maiden... we may not look like the kind of people that like that type of music, but surprisingly we are. We sing along to some of the songs, while vic taps his finger on the steering wheel.

When we finally arrived to school, we parked Vic's jeep and walked over to the doors of the school. It felt like miles away, because of how much i am regretting to walk through those doors. One step, and everything will go down hill. Name calling, loud chatting from friends that haven't seen each other the whole summer, couples kissing next to the lockers. After i was right in front of the doors, i just stood there, wondering if i really should...

"Are you going to open the door or what?" Vic asked

"Im going to, im going to, gosh." i took a deep breath, ready for the worst.
♠ ♠ ♠
i made this chapter really short. I was thinking if i should actually keep on writing to this chapter, i was just like "Nah, its such a perfect ending." well, im going to update this soon. Please comment and tell me what you think. I love feedback. :)