Status: i hope you guys like it :D

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Vic's POV

Kellin and I are driving in my Jeep, listening to Iron maiden. Yes, i do listen to that kind of music. This type of music always got me interested. Not rap, country, or pop. Just, bleh.

Besides music, we are driving to School, our first day of school. I'm so excited... yeah right. I can tell that Kellin really doesn't want to go to school, just as much as i do.

When we arrived to school, i parked sort of far. I want to get a couple more minutes before stepping into that hell hole. I walked slow, taking my time. I can already hear the students laughing inside of there. Different groups talking about their summer, walking into the school doors.

I want to just walk in there as fast as i could, before anyone can see me pass through with Kellin and start making fun of me.

Kellin reached the door before me. I thought he would open the door, but instead he just stood there. Probably thinking about stepping in there, regretting each step.

"Are you going to open the door, or what?" i asked

"Im going to, i'm going to, gosh." is all he said.

He took a deep breath, and opened the door....

The halls were crowded. Students shuffling across the hall, while talking to their friends. Also, couples kissing on the lockers. ugh. And teachers very stressed, covering their ears, not wanting to hear the loud conversations.

Kellin was right beside me the whole time, not wanting to lose me. He just stared straight ahead, trying to avoid the students that might make fun of us. It didn't really work, i could hear people next to us laughing saying 'gay' and 'fags'. Oh, how much i hate those words. Kellin and i just ignored them, passing through as fast as we could. Then thats when someone ran into me...

"Oh sorry, i didn't mean to. Are you ok?" an unfamiliar guy that was a good couple inches taller than me, covered with tattoo's up his arms, and some on his neck, probably going down to his chest said.

"Yeah im fine, i don't recognize you, are you new here?" i questioned.

"Yeah... i just moved here, from Washington, a small town." he said.

"Oh, well i dont know if you will like it hear, because i sure don't. Anyways, my name is Victor, you can call me Vic." i stuck out my hand.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Oliver, you can call me Oli." he smiled, and shook my hand.

"I like your accent, is it British or something?" i asked

"Yeah, i was mostly raised by my mom, she is from England. That's where i got my accent." he frowned

"Well, its nothing to be unhappy about. It sounds cool, Oh yeah! i totally forgot, this is Kellin, my best friend." i Pointed over to Kellin, who was listening to our conversation the whole time.

"Nice to meet you Kellin." Oli stuck out his hand

"Nice to meet you too Oli." Kellin smiled, and shook his hand.

"Well, i have to get to class." Oli sighed

"We do too. What classes do you have?" i asked

Oli handed over his schedule to me. I took a look, and smiled.

"Awesome, we are in first, third, and fourth period together. Kellin is in second period with you, and you guys have the same classes together. And i have to be alone for one period. Lucky basters." i laughed.

"yay, looks like we have a new friend." Kellin said, smiling.

"Yes, yes we do." I chuckled. All of us grinned.

"Well, lets get headed to first period before we are late." i sighed. And we were off, heading down the hallways to our first class, before anyone can notice we have a new friend, calling us 'gay'.
♠ ♠ ♠
well, this took me a while to finish this chapter. They finally met Oli. YAY! Please comment. tell me if you like it or not. I love feedback. :)