Status: Highly Active

A Princess? I Rather Be a Pirate. Savvy?

HRH Princess of England Danielle wants nothing more than to be her own person. After being a chess piece in her father's game her whole life she sets off to be a pirate, though it is not her first time playing pirate. Captain Ripper is a feared Pirate who used to plunder the seas around the coast of Africa. But she is smart and realizes Africa is too close to home so she sets off with her crew to the Caribbean. But when her father realizes she is gone will she be able to outrun the Caribbean Naval company?

Pirate Lord of the Caribbean Captain Jack Sparrow want's nothing more in life than to be immortal and pillage and plunder his whole life. But when a storm awakens over the Caribbean that is threatening to destroy the pirate life will Jack be able to stop it?

Maybe Captain Jack's and Princess, or should I say Captain, Danielle Ripper's stories are connected. Though they may not see it they must work together to help each other in their quests. But can a ship run with two Captains? And how are their quests even connected? Maybe there just is a touch of destiny within them..

*NOTE: I, sadly, do not own POTC. I wish I owned Jack Sparrow. Plot/OC are mine. Taken place after the fourth movie. But does not really reference much to the movies.*