Status: It's comin' along, I guess.

I'm Complete

Metting the Cast!

Carson pulled into the lot of FOX studios and walks in, showing the security her tag she had gotten the previous day. She walked onto the set and was greeted by none other than Ryan Murphy, himself.

"Hello," he said, sticking out his hand, "you must be Carson!"

"One and the same!" She said, confidently. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Murphy."

"Please, call me Ryan," he said, friendly.

"Will do, sir-erm-Ryan," She said, nervously.

"We will be filming your scenes shortly, for now, just hang out and meet some of the cast," he said, while walking away, handing Carson her script.

While going over her lines, Carson had gotten so into the storyline, she didn't feel the tap on her shoulder.

"Hello?" a slightly high voice said, "Is anyone there?"

"Hm?" She said, turning around slightly embarrassed, "Sorry, I was just really into the storyline I guess I didn't feel you tap on on my shoulder,"

"That's quite alright dear. I'm Chris Colfer, by the way," the voice from earlier said.
"And, I'm Lea Michele!" the girl standing next to Chris said, "It's a pleasure to meet you...erm...what's your name again?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, where are my manners? I'm Carson Canter." She said extending her hand to her new-found friends.

"Carson," Chris tested on his tongue, "It's a-"

"Beautiful name!" a third voice interrupted. "I'm Darren Criss." the voice said, extending his hand for you to shake.

"Oh, erm, nice to meet you, Darren," She said, taking his hand and shaking firmly.

"Carson!" Ryan called.

"Oh, I gotta run, See ya'!" She said, as she ran off to go film her scene.

"She seems nice!" Darren said, kindly.

"Where'd you come from?" Lea asked, giggling.

"I think I came from my mom but I could be wrong."

"Smart-ass.." Chris muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, this chapter ended up being longer than I thought, now my finger hurts. Remember to comment what you think so I know to do more.