Status: It's comin' along, I guess.

I'm Complete

Something's coming!

"Carson, you need to tell him how you feel!" Chris said over the phone.

It was Carson's day off and she didn't feel like doing anything. Lindsay and Jade had went out to go sightseeing while she stayed home.

"Doesn't he have a girlfriend or something? You know, the one who constantly cheats on him?" Carson asked, rolling her eyes, even though Chris couldn't see her.

"Nope. She cheated on him...again...but this time he was wiser and broke up with her...for gooooooood." Chris sang the last part, as if singing "For Good" from Wicked.

"Jesus, Chris, what do I do?" Carson asked.

"Tell him that you like him!" Chris exclaimed.

"Christopher, have you learned nothing from Starkid. You never tell-" She began.

"A GIRL you like them. Says nothin' 'bout a GUY!" Chris said.

"Ugh, fine I'll tell Darren how I really feel, I guess." Carson groaned.

"Perfect!" Chris said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later on That Day....
Carson: Darren could you come over today? I have to tell you something.

Dare-Bear: Of Course. Is everything alright?

Carson: It will be once I tell you this...

Dare-Bear: Ok...I'll be there in a sec.

Carson: Perfect.

After she had texted Darren, Carson felt really nervous, but soon enough she heard her doorbell ring. She opened the door to see Darren, concern written all over his face.

"Are you sure that everything's alright?" Darren asked, still concerned.

"Darren come in. I have to tell you something."

"What is it, Carson, you can tell me anything," Darren said honestly.

"Darren, I really like you, and I know you might still have a girlfriend but my feelings are starting to show through. I'm just really scared that you either, don't like me and that I've just made a fool of myself, or you do like me and we'll end up breaking up and making our whole friendship awkward." Carson said, in tears. Darren just sat there with a surprised look on his face.

"Damn, I've just humiliated myself haven't I. I'm so stupid!" She exclaimed, bursting into tears.

"Shhh, first of all, you are not stupid and you haven't made a fool of yourself. Second, I really like you, too. I was just scared that something would happen." Darren said, sincerely.

"Really?" Carson asked.

"Really." He stated.

Carson smiled and walked over to hug Darren, but at the last minute her pulled her into a long kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, first off. Here ya' go. Sorry, I know I'm a horrible person. Making you read the same three chapters over and over. So, in reward for your patience, I made this chapter longer. Yay!
Second, here we see that Chris has FINALLY set-up Carson and Darren, so he likes to think

Next up- Darren takes you on a fun date and he learns a lot more about your family.

Also, what should Carson and Darren's ship name be?