Status: It's comin' along, I guess.

I'm Complete

Frozen Pizza and Cooking Skills

--Carson's P.O.V.--

When we pulled away, Darren looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Carson?" Darren asked hopefully.

"No" Carson said, jokingly. Obviously, he didn't catch the joke because a worried look washed over Darren's face. "I'm totally kidding! Of course I'll be your girlfriend, Dare!"

"I have another question, Carson..." Darren said, embarrassed.

"I have an answer..." Carson said. He opened his mouth and closed it again.

"Do you want to go public with our relationship or stay a secret and let nobody except our friends know?" He asked, fidgeting a little. Kind of adorable, if you ask me. I knew that's not what Darren wanted to say, but I wasn't going to push him.

"We can go public. It would just be easier that way." I said.

"Ok. Do you want to have dinner. I can cook you something." Darren said, politely.

"Of Course. Use anything that you can find!" I said, excitedly.

--Normal P.O.V.--

"Mm! This is the best pizza ever! Where did you learn to cook like this?" Carson said, surprised.

"I didn't. I don't even know how to cook. I found a DiGiorno in your freezer and followed the instructions." he laughed

For some reason, Carson thought this was hilarious and bursted into fits of laughter, which made Darren laugh even harder. Basically, by the time you both stopped laughing, they were out of breath on the floor. It was all over too soon for Carson's liking.

"This has been the best time ever, Car." Darren said, kissing her.

"Get home safe, sweetheart." Carson replied, nervously

"I will. Bye, darling." Darren said, reassuringly.

"Bye." Carson said, longingly, as she watched Darren's car disappear down the road. She had this weird feeling as he left but she couldn't pin point it. I'll ask Chris tomorrow. She thought as she slowly let sleep take over her.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Chapter! Yay! So So So So SOOOOOOO Sorry about being away for so long. I had to focus on school so much that I couldn't update. Ik, Ik, crappy excuse. But, atleast new chapter. Sort of a filler chapter fluff. He'll take Carson on a really real date soon. I still need a ship name tho. Carren. Or Carsen. Or Darson! Whatever. You decide!!! For the first time in the story we have switched P.O.V.'s, though! There's a milestone to mark in your photo albums! haha but srsly, comment if you want more and if not then just keep quiet. See you later, my T-Bexes!