Legendary

One Of This Things Is Not Like The Other

Australia was great I managed to catch up with my family as well as Harry who took time to help me look after my nephew I think everyone liked him I was just gutted I had to leave.

When I arrived back in Arizona I found myself back in the arms of Josh of all people, I also found myself thinking of Harry the guy I liked who was actually my age. “Josh I just want to go home can we just talk in the morning?” I asked loosely holding his hand “Stay with me tonight please?” he begged throwing me his puppy dog eyes “fine… but you’re driving me home tomorrow morning I have to go see John and everyone.” I sighed getting into the car.

*****


“So is it true you had a thing with some guy in Australia?” Josh asked as i lay next to him in the same familiar spot looking up at the same familiar space “Why ask a question you already know the answer to!” I asked turning away to check my phone.
Harry_Styles:@ZoeArmStrong its only been a week and a half since we last hung. missing it!!
I smiled just reading the tweet from Harry feeling Josh getting angry next to me.

*****


I woke the next morning only with regret, I wish I went home. I made my way into town that morning leaving nothing but his key on the kitchen counter. I knew my friends would be asleep at this time so i kept walking when I heard a horn beeping behind me “hey do you want a lift ?” asked a long ash blonde boy from the inside of his BMW “uh na no im fine walking.” I replied with a stutter “Im not gona hurt you. You’re Johns girl right ? John O'Callaghan..” He asked “what ?” I asked “I mean you’re always with John and the boys. Im Joel." He paused like I should know him "look Im going to Johns place well the office where everyone is so let me give you a lift” Joel insisted I looked to my suitcases then to the hot sun above me “alright fine.” I replied pulling my suitcases to the back.

*****


after an awkward half hour drive to the office I realised who Joel was “Thanks for the ride.” I said awkwardly getting out. “Here comes Joel late as ever.” I heard John say sarcastically “Im offended Im far more attractive than Joel.”I laughed placing my hand on my hip “Zoe!!!” John exclaimed with excitement as he picked me up “missed you” I smirked looking down at him as he brought his lips to mine. “oh you have no idea how much i have missed you.” John replied. “I think I know.” I smiled looking around at all the eyes staring at us and i think in that short time I realised what Joel was meaning ‘Johns girl’ I suddenly felt embarrassed “I picked her up on the side of the road, John.” Joel piped up “what were you doing there?” He asked looking at me weirdly “walking duh. So Josh got mad at me about this thing i had with a guy back home.” I told him “A thing?”He replied with a hint of jealously in his eyes “Not like a sex thing but a thing without the sex thing.” I replied “Oh. so I think we need to go shopping for food at your place.”.John replied hinting for something else, "Well be back later.." I smiled taking Johns hand and following him back to his truck.

I could just imagine what people were thinking we were doing "So do you like that guy..." John trailed off as he drove down main street "I don't know maybe, he's different. Did you know people refer to me as your girl?" I asked "Because you are my girl." John scoffed pulling into the familiar apartment complex "Who's home?" I asked climbing out of the truck "I think the girls are here." he replied grabbing my bags.

*****


"Harry Lets go we've got to go to the airport." Louis called "Hang on, I'm waiting for her to call." I told him looking intensely at my phone and slowly packing away my laptop "Harry she isn't going to call it was a fling you're probably not even on her mind anymore." Louis said walking out of the room.

They can all say it was just a fling or whatever but I still think it was something a little more we had a moment in Sydney when I went and stayed with her the night. "Harry !!" "Yeah I'm coming !!" I shouted grabbing my things and leaving my room "C'mon mate if she calls she calls if she doesn't you need to move on." Louis said putting his arm around me. Move on? like hell that's going to happen

Zoe: Hey :) I was getting settled at home and started unpacking when you crossed my mind, I wish we could hang. x 11/30/12


"Told you she would call or text." I smiled looking down at my phone to reply
"thats nice Harry but you have to turn your phone off while we go through customs" Niall said

*****


I can't believe I was bored here already, here I was lying on the couch looking up at the ceiling while I pretended to listen to whatever it was the girls were talking about. There is one thing they understood but forgot at times which was I am 19 not 24 and I just got out of a relationship with someone who happens to be their friend.

Harry: Hello !! I've been missing hanging out with you and wish I was in America just to hang out and see you again. Look I have to switch my phone off while going through customs but I will give you a call when I'm through 11/30/12


as soon as my phone went off and I read the message I excused myself from the living area and went to my room which made me even more depressed than the rest of the house did, not only was it empty but the walls were dead and plain I was standing in a white four walled room.
With my stereo cranked I pulled out my sketch book to design something to brighten up my room, when it only made things worse with old sketches of Josh I'd done followed by a photo of the two of us taken on his last fall tour in the green room, as I ran my thumb over the image I couldn't help but think of how happy we were back then.

"Knock Knock!" Johns voice boomed from the door "Come in John." I said clearing my throat and jumping on the bed. "Still hung up on Montgomery?" John asked lying next to me "Nope totally and completely over him." I sighed sticking the photo back in the sketch book "then what's up?" He asked looking into my eyes with his big green eyes, I never noticed until now how beautiful they actually were I knew they were green but not as green as I was seeing now and the speckles of brown that dance around by his pupils "Nothing." I sighed turning my body "I just want to go back to work keep my mind off things and look for a new place." I told him "what? no you can't please don't." He begged "I'll think on it but it's weird I feel like I shouldn't be here, the girls treat me differently most time and I know what they all say." I sighed "well fuck them." John smiled rolling over and pulling me close to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's Zoe's Outfit if you wanted to know

Image << That is Josh btw