Legendary

Heart Of Glass

I really like Zoe but work keeps getting in the way. First producers and management what me to be all 'Look at me I'm a total playboy' and all of a sudden they want me with someone I used to like, I know Zoe feels the same way about me as I do her and I just know all this media hype is going to wreck her.

I felt my stomach drop inside and all I wanted to do was be sick "Harry is everything alright in there?" asked a soft voice from behind the closed door "Yeah everythings fine." I coughed going out into the hotel room to see the tall blonde there waiting. She wasn't Zoe and I hated it.
"Harry, lets go get coffee.."Taylor smiled grabbing at my arm "Alright just give me a minute." I replied heading to my mac

Me:I want to make it up to you. I'm sorry x11:30am

I sent the message to Zoe via skype and headed out the door with Taylor.

A week i've been with her and I'm not happy being with her "Harry..." Taylor trailed off "yeah?" I asked "Look... I hate to end it like this but I don't think we should see each other anymore. You're obviously always thinking about that Zoe girl. I'm going to go back to the hotel and pack my things unless..." Taylor hinted I was upset the first time we broke up but now I couldn't be bothered trying to make her stay "Harry!! Are you going to say anything ?!" She exclaimed anger raging through her, my silence wasn't helping the situation.

Before I knew it Taylor left and I was in a cafe alone with paparazzi standing outside taking photos.

*****


"Hey Ricki !!" I shouted over the music "Hey Zo !!" Ricki smiled giving me a hug. "Um do you think you can cover the rest of my shift? I'm not feeling to good." I lied just wanting to go home and die "Yeah sure doll go home and rest say Hi to Ana for me."

I couldn't wait to go home I was having such a bad week, seeing the guy you could potentially love with another girl and making it well known felt like someone had gone in ripped my heart out and stomped on it, after it had been recovering after someone had just finished doing that.

I walked through the door with tears streaming down my face trowing my bags on the couch making my way to my bed "Are you crying?" A voice laughed from the dimly lit kitchen "what's it to you if I am" I asked continuing to my room "I was only asking God go fuckin cry !" Matt hissed "Oh Fuck off ! you don't even fuckin' live here so why are you eating our food! Fuck off." I shouted slamming my door.

It was now four in the morning and my laptop was going crazy, a part of me just wanted to go over to see who it could possibly be knowing quite well it was either Josh or Harry even though I wanted it to be John.

"Harry can you stop calling me please I'm tired and I just want to sleep don't you have a girlfriend to get back to?" I asked "Zoe... I-I are you crying?" Harry asked changing the subject "so what if I have been. Im tired stressed and upset okay can you please drop it." I sobbed " please don't cry. . . . God I wish I was with you... I could hold you and tell you everything is gonna be alright." He sighed shying away from the camera as his eyes started to well up "Don't you go crying I'm the one who gets to be upset." I cried "Taylor and I are done. I was over it and I wasn't happy." He trailed off making me feel bad. "can you please not talk to me about this. I'm begging you I'm not the person you should talk to about this." I cried letting my emotions and lack of sleep take over "Zo... stop I don't want to see you cry. Seeing you like this is hard. I couldn't bare not being able to talk with you every day and I wasn't happy with Taylor because...." He paused "she wasn't you." Wiping my eyes I couldn't bare to look at him and It was worse because he decided to tell me he wished I was her, If that were the case then why did he go back to her and not just tell me. " I just want to sleep." I sighed closing the laptop screen

*****


Once the news of the split went viral other things came out too, things I would have rather not like rumors of Taylor cheating on me and rumors I cheated on her, which were all lies. "Harry are you ready to go?" Niall asked knocking on my door "yeah be out in a sec." I replied tying my tie. The grammys were tonight and its a shame we couldn't make it.

*****


I was back on talking terms with Harry again we talked through everything together
Me: I wish you were going to be at the grammys tonight x0:00am

Harry: Me too but don't worry I'll be over to come see you soon. I promise x0:10am


I lay in bed talking to Harry until he had to go feeling a lot better it was a new year 2013 was going to be my year "Hey Sexy." John stumbled through my door "Morning...." I trailed off moving over so he could climb in next to me "Leave me alone tonight alright I'm watching the Grammys." I told him rolling over on my side "Yes m'am." John laughed wrapping his arm around me.

Ever since Harry and Taylor broke up and things started being said I couldn't help but feel the need to reassure him everything wasn't true to show someone cared for the real him.