Legendary

For The First Time

"You're a dick !" I shouted throwing water at Niall who just embarrassed me in front of a rather attractive girl, "What you don't actually fancy her do you?" Niall asked with a laugh in his tone "Well she was pretty cute." I smiled thinking of her long brown hair and her perfect smile, I was off in my own world until Niall squirted water from his bottle in my face "She was pretty hot, are you going to ask her for a drink?" Niall asked "Nah I'm probably not her type." I trailed off climbing out of the pool "Well if you're not I will." Niall scoffed shrugging his shoulders.

Harry_Styles: Brisbane, I am loving you ! @NiallOfficial and I enjoying your sunshine http://instagram.com/p/dX8Z58DCcO/

I was well known for my 'womanizing' antics but I didn't want to let this be another one, As much as people like to talk about me they don't realise Niall is more of the playboy of the group so I guess I was going to let him have this one and get away with it as well.

"I'm going to go back up to the room." I said grabbing my towel and shoes "Okay don't go stalking that girl now." Niall laughed sarcastically

I seriously couldn't get her out of my head, I wish I got a name or something just so I wouldn't have to call her 'that girl' it's weird because for once I'm choosing the girl I want to hang out with and she doesn't even know and she never will because Niall is going to get in first while I sit back and get rubbish written about my 'womanizing ways'
♠ ♠ ♠
most of these chapters are going to come in 2 parts his pov and her pov