Legendary

Kiss And Tell

I woke up this next morning still having all recollection of last nights antics, I rolled over to see Niall passed out on the opposite bed and to see everyone else made it to their rooms, I couldn't sleep any longer I got up to go use the hotels gym "uh- Hi.." Zoe jumped as she went to knock on the door "Hey.. Niall is still asleep." I whispered closing the door behind me "I actually came to see you." Zoe started as she looked up at me the light hit her beautiful brown eyes "I forgot I had your jacket when I left and well your phone and your room key are in the pockets. I thought I should bring it back." Zoe smiled handing over my jacket "Thanks hey well seeing as you're here did you maybe want to go eat breakfast downstairs? I'd rather not go alone.." I asked nervously looking away "Yeah I was about to head down there." Zoe chirped

You wouldn't think we were drinking last night, Zoe was fresh and alert and looking perky as hell "you're looking good. considering." I laughed playing with my food "yeah well I don't feel it, I don't really remember much... I remember agreeing to dinner with Niall..." Zoe laughed looking up at me "so you remember nothing?" I asked "not really..." Zoe trailed off biting her bottom lip "do you remember this?" I asked leaning over to kiss her, I felt her getting into it more as the kiss grew more passionate her fingers running through my hair "Yeah I remember that." Zoe blushed pulling away as people walked in.

*****


I walked Zoe back to her room "Thanks for accompanying me to breakfast."I smiled "my pleasure, thanks for walking me to my room. Perhaps after dinner tonight we could all hang out or something because last night was fun." "I will talk to the boys if they dont i will." I replied "Well we'll have to see what happens you know where to find me." Zoe smiled letting go of my hand.

I wish I worked up the courage last night to ask her for dinner then it's be me and not Niall. "I'll see you tonight." Zoe backed into her room with a devilish smirk on her face.

*****


I walked back into my room and Niall had finally got up "Last night was mental." Niall yawned "Yeah I just saw Zoe down at breakfast she looks like she didn't even drink." I laughed checking my phone "Oh yeah I'm having dinner with her tonight. I almost forgot." Niall sighed throwing his towel on the bed "yeah you better not forget also she wants to know if we'll have drinks tonight." "Oh I was going to bring her back here after dinner." Niall replied awkwardly "Niall I don't think she's looking for sex, I think she just wants company." "we'll see."

This was the first time I'd seen Niall like this I feel like all he wanted out of Zoe was sex "get ready, we have interviews we need to get to." I sighed heading off to Louis room.