Legendary

Hopeful Romantic

Last night had an unsuspecting turn of events Zoe and I kissing to me going to my own room with nothing but her on my mind again.

I feel like I had to impress her to get her to say yes to a date with me but is that wrong after all Niall does like her even if by like he means wants to have sex with her.

"So what did you and Zoe end up doing last night?" Liam asked sitting in the chair at the end of my bed "Nothing we went for a swim had a drink then I went a got Niall who was passed out on her bed still." I replied "So are you going to ask her out on a date already, everyone can see you like her." Louis replied "and might I just add she isn't like the ones we ban from coming back to the hotel or backstage." he added looking up from his phone "that's because she is different. She doesn't know me as Harry Styles from One Direction she's seen me as the Harry the guy from upstairs." I laughed jumping out of bed to put some pants on "So are you going to ask her?" Liam asked as I walked away finding clothes "The question is has she said yes?" I replied followed by a cheeky wink.

It took them awhile to understand what I meant and that wasn't until I was half way out the door to go for breakfast "You already asked her?" Louis asked popping his head out the door "More or less. I'm going to try my luck and go downstairs and wait for her and see if she got my message." I replied heading down the hallway to the elevator.

A Beautiful Morning to A Beautiful Girl....
I know we just kind of met but I was hoping you would join me for a day starting with breakfast downstairs. I'll be down there waiting for you between the hours of 9am - 10am - Harry


A note attached to a bunch of flowers read, As I looked at the time I saw it was almost 10 and I was nowhere near ready to leave my room, I threw on my jeans that were sticking out of my suitcase and my pair of TOMS before quickly going into the bathroom to fix my face and spray my hair with dry shampoo "I could totally live a rockstar lifestyle" I said jokingly to myself.

by the time I made it downstairs it was already a few minutes past 10.
I looked around the restaurant to see it pretty empty "Did a guy come down here? with curly hair he was British?" I asked "Yeah he just left poor guy was stood up." I decided to leave back up to the room only to just catch Harry getting into the lift with a bunch of people I decided the stairs would be quicker and wait for him by his room.

*****


"Oh hi..." Harry sighed stepping out of the lift "Look if you didn't want to do breakfast that's fine you don't need to come up and apologize" Harry started walking "I got down there and You were gone. I really liked the flowers you sent they were beautiful.." I smiled changing the subject "So you did come down?" Harry asked "Yes, I would have loved to have breakfast with you but I got the flowers and the message a little late." I replied sitting on the ground to catch my breath "Did you run all the way up here?" Harry laughed sitting next to me "Well yeah I didn't want you to think I was a bitch." I said leaning my head on his shoulder "you a bitch ? please I've dated a bitch and you are nothing like her now would you like to spend the day with me?" Harry asked giving me a helping hand "yeah." I smiled "Well lets go get some food first." Harry smiled.

We got a car to drive us into the town centre where we found a cute breakfast place, with hardly any people "Tea or coffee?" Harry asked looking at me "Orange juice for me." I smiled before being caught up in his beautiful green eyes "Zo.. Zoe..." I notice Harry waving his hand in my face "Yea?" I asked feeling a little embarrassed "What do you want to eat?" he laughed shaking his head "Um.." I laugh biting my lip nervously looking through the menu "I think I'll have the pancakes thanks."I eventually said handing my menu to the waitress.

I looked around the place at all the eyes focused on us, which started to make me a little uneasy "What have we got planned today?" I asked "Well if it's alright with you I'd like to bring you to the show tonight after we spend the day getting to know each other having fun ya know just being somewhere other than the hotel." Harry said reaching over the table to grab my hand.
When I was with Harry I started to compare dinner with Niall to Breakfast with Harry and it was similar but completely different we talked about our goals in life about our hobbies and family "So I' still trying to find that person I want to spend the rest of my life with, I don't like to rush into things I mean if she doesn't get on with my family she's out girls who smoke i'm not a fan of." "Well I guess I'm out of the running for that." I laughed "You were drunk it doesn't count." Harry laughed carrying on with the conversation at hand.

"oh all the girls you could take out for breakfast you chose me and I will never understand why." I told him as we walked out of the coffee shop "I mean why not, you're beautiful and fun to be around and you're funny." He blushed a little acting like this was the first time he'd taken a girl out "I feel like we need a movie but you can't talk in movies but I like animals and sea things so I thought maybe we'd go to SeaWorld but then saw the time and the line would be really long so I thought maybe this Koala sanctuary mostly because I want to cuddle a Koala bear." Harry smiled "Ok." I agreed and we got in a car that took us to the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary where we got to feed some of the animals and get to cuddle Koalas "Omg Harry... The Koala is literally weeing himself with excitement of being in your arms." I said with uncontrollable laughter "Please tell me you're joking..." He replied "I wish I was." "We are so sorry Mr Styles we can refund you or something." "No it's fine don't worry about it but if you do excuse me I have a friend who needs hugging." He smiled looking over at me chasing me around the park "No.. Harry No Stop that's disgusting." I laughed trying to get away "Alright, I'll stop but can I atleast borrow your jersey." "Yeah sure give me your shirt." I said handing him my hoodie and hand sanitiser.

We walked through the park after the Koala incident laughing about before sitting down to take a break "So you know this is a date right." Harry said sarcastically "Oh really I thought it was just two people hanging out having a good time." "Oh god no this is a date. I wouldn't let anyone get away with laughing at me as a Koala used me as his own personal bathroom." Harry laughed "Well if you say it's a date then I guess its a date." "Our first date. if you want to write that in your calander for later." Harry smiled as a group of girls approached us "I'm going to go find us some food." I smiled getting up and leaving him.

*****


Show Time, I had one of the best times ever with Zoe today sure we were interrupted a few times but that didn't stop me from enjoying our little date "So where were you today?" Louis winked "Out." I replied not saying much about the date "Out with Zoe eh?" Niall asked nudging me "why do you say that?" I asked getting about flustered "The boys told me and she wasn't in her room all day and she's at the show. All signs point to you two went out today." Niall said "Sorry I should have said I know you like her and ..." "Harry is fine you can have her she isn't really my type anyway." Niall shrugged as Zoe walked up behind us "Hey." Zoe smiled standing next to me "So how was your date?" Niall laughed "It wasn't a date, it was just two people hanging out." Zoe said shyly "Whatever you say are you staying for the show?" Niall asked "yeah, I mean I could be in bed watching The Notebook..." She said sarcastically "But you chose to come to your first ever one direction show to hear our songs for the first time." I joked "Yes exactly that's why I'm going to go sit down what watch from out there." Zoe winked following security out to her seat I personally would have liked her on side stage but they figured it'd be better for her to be out in the crowd.

I think I actually like this girl, she seems like she'd be the most supportive person ever "Excuse me ma'am down in the front texting on her cellphone." Louis said calling Zoe out "Louis she might be tweeting about the show, What's your twitter name?" I asked hoping down off the stage "Nope she's not tweeting about the show she's texting oh she's texting her friend Sarah...." I said sarcastically heading back to the stage, to watch everyone swarm to Zoe and the envy in everyones eyes. "Alright this is our last song for the night you have been great Brisbane." Liam said as I watch Zoe leave her seat .

*****


I waited for Harry backstage pulling him to the side as he walked past "I had fun today and tonight but I have to go. So I guess this is the end of our date.." I trailed off standing closer to him "We can't just end the date here, unless this is you playing hard to get then by all means you are free to leave and I will see you tomorrow." Harry winked giving me a peck on the cheek "How much longer are you here for? I've got to head to Sydney tomorrow night." I said suddenly feeling Harry put his hand in mine "2 more days then funnily enough we're in Adelaide then Sydney. Is there any chance we could maybe hang out when I'm in Sydney ?" Harry asked "Of course, how do you feel about going for a drive tonight?" I asked "let me grab my phone and lets go." Harry smiled widely running to the green room while I headed to the car Sarah had dropped off for me to use.

ZoeArmStrong: Last Night in Brisbane tonight leaving tomorrow night for Sydney. I had a great day finished off with the perfect night


I tweeted waiting in the car for Harry, listening to my ipod through the car speakers "Questions of science, science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart.." I sang aloud as Coldplay played "I thought you left without me. so where are we going?" Harry asked "just this place I know." I replied driving out from the the venue.

"How'd you like the show?" Harry asked changing his shirt "It was mental and good. I enjoyed it." "Is this your music?" "yeah I like a lot of different genres." I replied driving up an empty road.

*****


Zoe drove up the long stretch of road that no one seemed to be on before slamming on the breaks and gasping for air like she'd just woke from a nightmare "whoa.. Zoe are you okay? what the hell?" I exclaimed holding my chest looking over at her staring blankly at the dark road "Zoe?" I asked unclipping my seat belt and turning off the engine "Swap, c'mon let me drive."I instructed getting her to swap places "I think I'll drive us back to the hotel." I said watching Zoe breathing heavily like she was having a panic attack.

Sarah Calling....


"Uh hello?" I answered putting the phone on speaker "Where is Zoe? and who is this?" "This is Harry uh Zoe isn't really in a position to talk was in she isn't talking..." I trailed off looking over to Zoe who took the phone out of my hand "Hey Sarah... yeah everything's fine, Harry is driving us back to the hotel now yeah we're not going there.." Zoe finally spoke before hanging up. "Is everything alright?" I asked putting out my free hand "I'm just glad you were here with me." Zoe replied struggling to smile "It's okay, are you going to be fine?" I asked again looking back from the road to Zoe "I could do with some company tonight...." Zoe trailed off "Of course we can watch movies make a night of it."I smiled kissing the top of her hand "Thanks."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's Zoe's Outfit if you wanted to know

this chapter was a bit long sorry if its shit.