Legendary

Lets Get Wet

I wish I could wake up like this every morning maybe without Bambi playing on repeat, just to wake up with Zoe fast asleep with her head rested on my chest and legs tangled with mine "Hey.... you're still here." Zoe smiled waking up slowly stretching her arms out over me "Of course I stayed you were really upset last night and you also fell asleep on me so I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon." I laughed leaning over to pick up the phone to order room service "Pancakes?" I asked "waffles eggs and bacon." Zoe smiled "And Orange Juice." I smiled repeating the order to the lady over the phone while Zoe got up and popped off to the bathroom.

"Hey Harry, do you want to go to the theme park today?" Zoe asked stepping out of the bathroom "is that the waterpark one?" "Both I have this pass.." "Yeah lets do it and I'll get the boys in on it to." I replied getting excited "Alright well I'll get ready find my swim suit and if you run up let them know after breakfast we can go."

Another day I get to spend with Zoe and better yet we were going to a theme park "is this another date?" I asked "It can be whatever you want it to be." Zoe smirked "It's a date !!" I shouted running upstairs

******


"Guys get up and get ready we're going out to dream world and white water world!!" I shouted looking for some clothes to wear for the day and swimming shorts and a few towels "Where did you go last night?" Louis asked rising from my bed "I went out with Zoe and crashed in her room." I replied "is that why we're going to the themeparks?" "Yeah and she can get us all access." I replied

"Alright we'll see you guys downstairs in an hour give us time to eat and get ready." Zayn added "See you guys soon." I replied heading back down to Zoes room "Hey Zo food is here." I called walking into the room "Good you're here tie me up please." Zoe asked walking out in her bikini "Sure uh did you want to put your bags in our room so you can check out?" I asked tying the strings together "If you don't mind." Zoe replied flashing me a cheeky smile.

Harry_Styles: Lovely Breakfast, great company and a great view http://instagram.com/p/dX8Z58DCcO/


"Lets finish this off and go meet the others, Also I'm sorry if anything gets said about you in the magazines or on the internet" I trailed off "It's okay if I get hate I get hate but at least people will thing you have a very normal looking girlfriend." Zoe laughed picking up the bags and putting her vans on "Careful what you wish for girls can be very very jealous of pretty girls like yourself." I replied helping with her things "Hey I'm far from pretty right now I have no make up on or anything." "That's the best part you don't need make up you're beautiful just the way you are."

We caught the elevator up to my room to drop off Zoe's things before heading to the Lobby to check her out "Hi I'm checking out, uh if anything is found in the room could you send it to 513..." Zoe said to the guy at the counter who looked at her then to me "can I just check out and not have you staring at me." Zoe scowled before finally checking out.

******


I drove us to the park with Zoe giving me the directions "Are you sure this is the right way?" I asked reaching for the phone for an excuse to hold her hand "Oi this is a G rated car journey!!" Louis shouted from the back "I'm just looking at the directions." I trailed off sarcastically "You keep telling yourself that but we all know what's going on" Louis replied leaning in through the gap.
/
I couldn't help but notice the little laugh Zoe did with a smile the size of a Cheshire cat on her face.
"What's so funny?" I asked pushing Louis' head to the back "Oh. I was just imagining the what if's like what if Louis' head was big and it got stuck between the seats." Zoe replied looking off out her window.

******


It wasn't summer here but it was still pretty hot and people were already queuing to get inside the park some didn't notice us and a few girls did but that still didn't stop us from having a good time "I'm going to regret this decision I'm telling you now." Zoe nervously said slipping her hand into mine "Why?" I asked turning to face her "one: My bikini could simply come undone, Two:It starts off pitch black giving you or our favorite little Irish perv time to undo it and I'm still working on a third." Zoe laughed "I promise I wont do anything but I may do this..." I replied leaning into her a little to peck her on the nose "Tease." Zoe winked getting on the fourman cloverleaf tube "I've got my eye on you Horan." Zoe joked before we entered the dark tunnel.

After going on a few rides with the boys I decided to go sunbathe a little and chat with Zayn who was sat alone by all our stuff "Hey Zayn." I smile laying out my towel on the pool side chair "Hey Zoe how was the rides?" He replied turning to face me "They were fun how come you didn't come on the rip with us? it was just Niall, Harry and myself ?" I asked stretching out "Water and I aren't really the best of friends but I'll come on the next ride with you." Zayn replied while I sat in the chaise putting on sunblock "Sweet." I smiled looking out over the pool to see Harry play fighting with these two blonde fake bimbos.
Seeing them together fueled something in me like I felt like he was mine even though he wasn't, I felt more a connection with him.
"Don't worry about them Zoe he likes you he's just being Nialls wing man." I heard Zayn comment "Uh okay. I'm not worried about anything we're just friends." I replied looking back to Harry who caught me staring.
♠ ♠ ♠
really shit and rushed sorry I've been busy next chapter will be better

outfit