Legendary

Lets Get Wet

I noticed Zoe watching me and I could feel her jealousy burning through me from across the pool, "Dude Zoe is getting jealous look at her." Niall said quietly "yeah I know." I smiled looking at the petite slightly tanned girl leaning forward on her chaise looking over her sunglasses with a foul look on her face.

"Go up and talk to her before she gets the wrong idea." Louis said swimming closer to the group "Alright I'll be back." I winked swimming over to the side of the pool and pulling myself up "Green isn't a nice colour on you." I smirked making my way to the sunbathing brunette "Oh good. Zayn lets go on one of the rides Harry is back he can watch our stuff." Zoe snarked as she seductively slipped off her jean shorts "I would ask you to come with us but you've had your fun." Zoe winked skipping off with Zayn "Louis !!" I shouted across the pool "Yes Harry!?" Louis shouted back "Watch our stuff!" I called back running to catch up with Zoe and Zayn.

"Excuse me.." I said quietly grabbing Zoe from behind "Don't make me unstring your bikini in front of all these people." I warned grabbing the bottom back strings "Okay, what?" Zoe panicked turning around "I just wanted to check the colour of your eyes make sure they're not green with jealousy." I smirked pulling down her glasses to see her brown eyes looking right back at me "Well you must be one jealous man I mean look those eyes of yours they're very green Harry Styles." Zoe winked back taking my hands away "that might be because you didn't ask me to come on the rides with you." I replied pulling her body a little closer to mine "Can we just go on the rides?" Zayn asked tapping my shoulder "Yeah we're coming." Zoe smiled shyly "Zoe... I think I might kind of really like you." I whispered close to her ear quite shyly and timidly "You're cute." Zoe smirked before running off to the ride 'The bro'

******


Today was surprisingly fun no paparazzi just a bunch of people having a good time "Uh Harry can I ask something of you ?" Zoe asked "Yeah sure." I replied pulling her off to the side "Uh well I just got a call from my airline letting me know I've missed my check in time..." Zoe trailed off with a slight stutter "What ?! Shit ! why didn't you say we could have had you back.." I replied "I thought it was a later flight but turns out it wasn't so I hate to do this but I was wondering if I could crash in your room for the night ?" Zoe asked looking a little embarrassed "yes of course you can. If we get to go have dinner together." I said "which would make it our fourth outing alone together?" Zoe asked "Yeah, and you would be staying over too." I replied cheekily running my hands up and down her arm "Okay yes. I will have dinner with you." Zoe replied "Its a date." I smiled taking her hand leading us back to the group to lay down and tan a bit more.

"Where did you two go?" Liam asked lifting his head up "to have a little private time in the bathroom." Niall joked "No that's happening later tonight." Zoe said jokingly wrapping her pinky around mine "She wishes." I laughed just looking at Zoe.

When we got back to the hotel later that evening we were all followed by a few fans who'd taken the stairs "I think I may have sunstroke.." Zoe said as I carried her on my back "Yeah, you're not looking to good." Louis examined feeling her head "No dinner date tonight Zo... You can jump straight in my bed and get some sleep" I replied noticing a camera phone peering from out the corner of the hallway "I'll take the floor its fine." Zoe insisted as I opened the door "No. take my bed." I said putting her on the bed "Zoe I gotta cool you down is it okay If I just remove any extra clothing?" I asked stripping the bed down to a sheet, Zoe looked dazed and confused when she replied so I took of her shoes and left her in what she was wearing I didn't want her to think I was taking advantage of her "Niall do the same down to your boxers." I said to Niall who was falling in and out of sleep wrapped in the blankets . "yeah I'm doing it." Niall groaned, once I had Zoe sorted I walked over ripping of the blankets leaving Niall with a sheet "Well go get a bucket of ice or something."Louis said walking off with Zayn and Liam.

******


When I got back to the room later that evening I found Zoe still fast asleep and Niall munching out on room service "Nice to see you're feeling better " I scoffed walking over to check on Zoe "Yeah well drinking ice cold water being in a cold air conditioned room in nothing but boxers helped a lot, Not sure about Zoe though she's been out to it for awhile." Niall replied "She got cold so I threw one of your jumpers at her." Niall added taking a sip from his glass "Well she's looking a lot better.." I trailed off examining her, I gently shook her awake so she could eat and change into something else "Mmm.." Zoe moaned rolling over into me "Zoe.." I smiled brushing back her hair "Hi.." Zoe murmured trying to smile "Here I got you some water and food." I replied helping her sit up. "You feeling better ?" I asked sitting next to Zoe "Yeah just really tired still. I'm not taking up your bed tonight I'll crash on the floor I feel like I've intruded enough already." Zoe explained looking around the room "Don't be so daft Zoe we don't care it's nice to have other conversation other than the show was good tonight. and I'm sure Harry doesn't mind sharing it with you" Niall interrupted "Yeah I don't mind sharing." I smiled "are you sure? I don't mind sleeping on the floor." "I am sure." I smiled wanting to kiss her but realising she wasn't mine to kiss she wasn't even mine.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" Zoe asked looking to me "Yeah Sure, My pyjama pants are on the floor there if you want to just chuck them on." I offered "okay." Zoe replied not thinking twice about it.

We walked the hotel halls Zoe with her hair up in a messy bun wearing my jersey and pyjama bottoms with a bowl of fruit in her hands "You look adorable please post a picture onto instagram." I laughed pulling my phone out "No I have no make up on and my instagram is full of pretty pictures." She replied hiding her face "Well fine this is going on my instagram then." I said uploading the picture.

When we found a quiet place in the courtyard where no one was around we got talking about today and the past few days "Harry??" Zoe asked "Yes Zoe" I replied stealing a piece of fruit "Today when you said you think you kind of like me ?" Zoe trailed of before I could get a word in she replied with something I wasn't really expecting "How much does kind of mean ?" She asked looking at me then to the ground, how was I going to answer that without sounding like I fall in love easy, It's not like I can say oh I like you a lot Zoe, so much so I wish you were my girlfriend. "Enough to spend the last few days with you and lend you my clothes and let you stay in my room." I replied "Oh so you like me as like a friend?" Zoe concluded looking disappointed "No. I mean yes I like you and consider you a friend but .... I'm not saying I'm not attracted to you I mean you are and.." in that moment I experience word vomiting "What I'm trying to say is I like you... a lot but I wanted to know do you like me too? if not it's fine." I mumbled "Are you going to laugh at me?" Zoe asked bringing her knees to her chest "No I promise I wont." I replied "Okay, yeah I do like you. It's weird because I've never felt so on the same level or like a connection with anyone I've liked before so fast...I don't know. stop smiling like that.. that's it I'm done. shutting up now." Zoe said shyly hiding in the jumper

I walked over and sat next her pulling her into my lap "I. wasn't. Laughing." I smirked starting to tickle her until she came out of hiding "I was smiling because I thought it was cute and because that's how I was feeling I just couldn't say it." I smiled.
"Now come out of hiding so I can kiss you." I finally said which got her out and sitting up "so I like you and you like me but it's too soon to tell if anything is going places i mean I'm moving to America in a month and you live in London." Zoe said pulling away from the kiss "We don't have to worry about that now. We just have to worry about the now and we can always see how things go like skype and when I'm in America I can visit you we don't have to be at that lets be boyfriend girlfriend and see how things go from there." I said looking at Zoe who liked the idea "Ok, now lets go back to what we were doing before." Zoe laughed reaching up and kissing me.