Sequel: Parenthood
Status: Very new to writing. Please be kind. :)

You're Still the One

The Warehouse

After days of endless sneezing, coughing, and puking my week in hell was officially over. On this particular morning I was just getting out of the shower when I heard my window close. I knew it was Billie and patted myself on the back for remembering to lock the bathroom door. I got dressed and opened the door to find Billie laying across my bed.

“Well hello there sexy.” I purred while drying my hair with a towel. Billie looked up.

“I am sexy, aren't I?” He said with a smirk. I sat the towel at the foot of my bed and stretched out next to him.

“The sexiest.” I said as I kissed his cheek. Billie shifted on the bed to where he was now above me, with a devious smirk on his face.

“Julie.” He sang in my ear.

“Whatty? I sang back. Billie leaned down and pressed his lips to mine, I kissed back eagerly thinking we were just going to make out. That thought quickly vanished when I heard him unzip his pants. My eyes flew open.

“Oh, no you don't.” I scolded while forcing his lips off of mine. Billie looked at me and pouted.

“But Julie, it's been like a whole week!” He whined. I rolled my eyes.

“Billie, we are not having sex with my parents in the other room.” I chided. Billie leaned down and trailed kisses down my jaw.

“We can be quiet.” He whispered. I snorted.

“Bullshit. You'd never make it through.” I taunted. Billie sighed in defeat and zipped his pants as he rolled off of me. The look on his face was a mixture between frustration and sadness and suddenly I had an idea. I carefully swung my leg over him and straddled his waist. He looked at me in surprise as I leaned down and pecked his lips, as I reached up to run my fingers through his hair but he stopped me.

“Don't fucking tease me Julie.” He snapped. I leaned down and kissed his cheek repeatedly.

“Who said anything about teasing? I know somewhere you can take me.” I purred. Billie rolled his eyes.

“Where would that be?” He mumbled. I moved his head to where he was looking at me and leaned down close to his ear.

“The warehouse.” I whispered. Billie looked at me confused.

“The warehouse?” I nodded while raising my eyebrows suggestively. He then realized what I meant by it and was suddenly on his feet.

“Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go!” He said as he practically pushed me out the door.

~***~

I don't think I've ever seen Billie drive so fast in my life. We almost hit a squirrel...twice.

“Babe, slow down. There's no hurry.” I soothed. Billie smirked as he sped into the driveway of the warehouse. I turned to look at him just as he crashed his lips on mine. I giggled.

“Billie, let’s get out of the car first.” I mumbled between his lips. We swiftly got out of the car and latched ourselves to each other. Billie quickly unbuttoned my shirt as I went to undo his pants. We shuffled into the warehouse and closed the door with a slam. I laughed as Billie nearly tripped getting out of his pants.

“Real smooth Casanova.” I teased as he picked me up and crashed us down on the bed.

~***~

We lay in silence, trying to catch our breath. I rested my head on Billie's shoulder while he traced lazy circles on my arm. I snuggled closer and laid my arm over his stomach.

“Told ya you couldn't be quiet.” I taunted. Billie laughed.

“Shut up, neither were you.” He retorted. I giggled and kissed his chest.

“I love you.” I stated. Billie smiled and ran his fingers through my hair.

“I love you, too.” He whispered. We went back to being silent and as I was about to doze off, I felt Billie tap my head.

“Jules.” He whispered. I kept my eyes closed.

“Hmm?” He shifted to where his face was in front of mine.

“Open your eyes.” He whispered. I blinked and couple of times and stared at him. “I've got a question.” He stated. I sat up a little and rested my head on my hand.

“Then ask.” I whispered. He moved closer and intertwined our hands.

“What would you say if I told you I wanted to live here?” He asked. I looked around.

“Well, it could use some work, but it's livable.” I replied. Billie nodded.

“What if...I told you I'd need a roommate?” He questioned. I shrugged.

“I'm sure Mike or Tre would be happy to live here.” I said while laying back down on the pillow. Billie chuckled.

“Jules, I was hinting more towards you.”

I gasped.

“Me? You want me to move in with you?” I asked. Billie nodded.

“That's what I want.” He said with a smile. I grabbed his face and kissed him fiercely.

“Is that a yes?” He mumbled between the kiss. I nodded my head and shrieked as we tumbled off the bed with a loud thud. Somehow I ended up on the bottom, with Billie above me. Safe from the cold hardwood floor. He leaned down and pecked my nose. “It seems we're in a very compromising position, Ms. Warner.” He purred. I gasped in fake surprise.

“Whatever shall we do, Mr. Armstrong?” I asked innocently. He smirked and kissed my lips.

“Oh, we'll think of something.” He stated as he made is way down to my neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this chapter made me laugh...a lot while writing it. Hope it does the same for you!

xoxo