Sequel: Parenthood
Status: Very new to writing. Please be kind. :)

You're Still the One

It Takes Two

1 week Later

Nausea was the first thing I felt when woke this morning. My vision was spotty and I was burning up in a very cool room. I sat up slowly and breathed in and out trying to overcome the need to vomit. I moved to the edge of the bed and stood up slowly. My vision became normal as I made my way out of our bedroom. I was met with the overpowering smell of eggs when I entered the kitchen, and I saw Billie sitting at the table with a plate in front of him.

“Do not throw up, do not throw up.” I repeated to myself quietly. Normally, I'd be over there stealing bites off his plate, but this morning sickness had really kicked in recently. Billie looked up as I made my way towards him and smiled.

“Morning, baby.” He greeted. I tried to return a smile, but the minute I saw his plate, I turned toward the sink and threw up what little contents I had in my stomach.

“Oh, fuck.” I moaned while leaning my head against my arm. I felt Billie come up behind me and turn on the faucet to wash away the mess I had just made. I raised up off my arm and turned toward him and buried my face in his chest. Billie wrapped his arms around me and kissed my sweaty forehead.

“Baby, I'm sorry. I should have known not to make eggs this morning.” He apologized. I groaned. Billie kissed my head again and pulled away.

“Want some toast?” He asked. I shook my head.

“No, even the thought of it makes me sick.” I whimpered while sitting down at the table, avoiding all contact with his plate of eggs. Billie quickly moved the plate away from me.

"Not getting any better, huh?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No, worse." I mumbled.

“Did you call the doctor?” He questioned while dumping the eggs in the sink. I nodded.

“We go in tomorrow morning.” I replied while pulling my hair into a bun. I stood up from the table and strode towards him, and I wrapped my arms around him from behind.

“It'll be official tomorrow.” I whispered. Billie placed his hands over mine.

“I know, I'm kinda nervous.” He admitted. I nodded my head.

“Can you believe we're really going to be parents?” I asked while pulling away. Billie shook his head.

“It doesn't seem real yet, ya know?” He said while pulling himself up to sit on the counter top. I moved and stood between his legs.

“My stomach just feels...different now.” I admitted. “Like I have butterflies all the time.” I continued while looking down at my still flat stomach. Billie pulled me closer to him and pecked my lips.

“Maybe that's a sign it's a girl.” He whispered. I snorted.

“Babe, we won't know that for a while.” I explained. Billie raised his eyebrows.

“I don't know, I think it's a sign.” He said cheerfully. I rolled my eyes.

“We'll see.” I mumbled against his lips before kissing him softly. He smirked while he kissed me back and ran his hands down my back, making his way down to my butt. I pulled away and glared at him. “Don't you even think about it, Armstrong.” I scolded. Billie looked at me innocently.

“What?” He questioned while running his hand over the back of my thigh. I glared at him again.

“I've been throwing up all morning and you're actually trying to get in my pants?” I chided. Billie grabbed my hand, and placed it over his crotch.

“Juuulie.” He whined. “I need you.” He whimpered. I scoffed.

“Yeah? Well, you needing me so much caused this.” I said while pointing to my stomach. Billie rolled his eyes.

“It takes two for that, my love.” He added playfully. I couldn't help but laugh. I reached out and held his face.

“Sorry, baby. I'm just not feeling it today.” I confessed while leaning in to kiss his lips again and pulled away. Billie nodded and sighed.

“I knew it was a long shot, but can't blame me for trying right?” He asked hopefully. I smiled.

“You're sweet. I'll make it up to you, promise.” I vowed. I walked past him he smacked my butt playfully and snickered.

“You better.” He called out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! Already up to Chapter 14, and over 70 readers!!! You guys seriously rock!

Comment and Subscribe! :)

xoxo
-H