Sequel: Parenthood
Status: Very new to writing. Please be kind. :)

You're Still the One

Mass Hysteria

4 Months Later

I am fucking miserable. I'm at the end of my eighth month and beyond ready for this baby to get here. Billie was still on tour and I was so afraid it would happen without him being here. I had woken up this morning with my back hurting. It wasn't anything excruciating just a dull throbbing pain. Later on in the day my stomach started feeling weird, then the pain started. It felt like the worst cramps I'd ever had in my life. I was hoping it would go away, but it quickly intensified, as if it was possible to get any worse. What the fuck is going on? I reached for the phone and called the hotel Billie was suppose to be at. I bit my lip as I waited for someone to answer.

“Yes, um I need Billie Joe Armstrong's room, please.” I said quickly. I was starting to breathe heavy and getting a little scared being alone in the house.

“Hello?” Billie finally answered. I gripped the phone.

“Billie, something's happening.” I choked.

“Why, what's wrong?” He asked. I rubbed my stomach.

“My back was hurting when I woke up this morning, and now my stomach is really hurting.” I whimpered. Billie sighed.

“Do you think you're in labor?” He questioned.

“I think so. I need you, Billie.” I sighed. I felt tears in my eyes. “I really need you, Billie.” I cried. He sighed into the phone.

“Baby, calm down. I'm coming home, okay? Call Sid and have him take you to the hospital. I'll be there as soon as I can.” He assured me. I wiped my eyes and nodded.

“Okay. Billie?” I whispered.

“Yes, baby?” He said while moving around things in the background.

“Hurry.” I pleaded.

~***~

“Sid, hold my fucking hand!” I shouted as we moved down the long hallway of the hospital.

“No way, you crushed it last time.” He whined. I glared at him. “Okay, okay. No need for the death stare.” He mumbled. We finally got to the room and all I wanted was Billie. Dr. Parker had already confirmed I was in labor and I was sweating profusely. “Do you want me to call your mom?” Sid asked while sitting down in the chair next to the bed. I shook my head.

“No, just Billie.” I panted. “Oh my God! This hurts!” I groaned.

“He'll be here soon, Jules. I really think I should call your mom though.” Sid said. I shook my head.

“No, I don't want her here.” I asserted. Sid nodded and held my hand.

*3 Hours later*

“Oh, FUCK!” I screamed. Three fucking hours of this shit and still no baby or Billie. “Where is he!?” I whimpered. Sid shook his head.

“I don't know, but he'll be here, Julie.” He promised. I sighed.

“I need drugs!” I groaned. The nurse had told me eventually I can have an epidural, but not until the doctor gives the okay. At this point all I wanted was the epidural. Fuck the doctor, he’s not the one in fucking pain.

~***~

My water broke about ten minutes later and that's when everything went into overload. I never got my epidural either. Dr. Parker told me it could happen anytime. Sid had gone to get Ollie when I heard my door open. I looked over and had never been so happy to see my husband in my life.

“Billie!” I panted. Billie rushed over and kissed my lips.

“I'm here, I'm here.” He whispered in my ear. I gripped his hand.

“What took you so damn long?” I panted. Billie sat down in the chair next to me.

“Tre. That's all I can say.” He laughed.

“Fucking Tre.” I growled. “This fucking hurts and you did this to me you horny ass!” I seethed. Billie laughed and kissed my head.

“I'm sorry, baby. It's almost over.” He comforted. I whimpered.

“I wanted a fucking epidural.” I said while gripping his hand harder.

“Just breathe, baby.” He said while brushing my hair off my face. “Just think, in a little while she'll be here.” He beamed. I smiled a little.

“Well, right now, she's hurting Mommy.” I panted. Billie kissed my hand.

“I love you.” He whispered. I nodded.

“I love, ugh, you too.” I forced out. Soon after Billie arrived Dr. Parker came in and announced I was ready.

“Alright, get ready.” He said as they wheeled me down to delivery. Billie grinned.

“This is it, baby. You ready?” I nodded.

“Just get her out of me.” I groaned. Billie laughed and started singing “Having My Baby” down the hallway.

“Billie, shut the fuck up!” I growled as we entered the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's getting close to the end guys (sad face). Please let me know if you'd like a sequel. This has been so much fun. :)

Comment&Subscribe

xoxo