Sequel: Parenthood
Status: Very new to writing. Please be kind. :)

You're Still the One

Baby of Mine

Half an hour later she was here and we were already back in my room. Billie was sitting on the bed next to me with Emma in his arms. She was wrapped in a pink blanket with a little white hat on her head. I had been sleeping, but was woken up to the sound of Billie's voice.

“Hi Emma.” He cooed while holding her little hand. “I'm your Daddy.” He whispered. Emma gurgled softly. “Shh. Mommy's sleeping.” I watched as she curled her fingers around his. “You my dear, caused quit the hysteria today.” He whispered to her. “Your Uncle Tre, you'll meet him later. He nearly got arrested trying to get Daddy here.” He continued. He smiled. “Let's not tell Mommy about that.” He joked. Emma whined a little. “Oh, what's the matter?” Billie cooed. She started to cry. Billie rocked her gently. “Hey, hey, hey shhh. Daddy's here.” I smiled. “Don't cry, baby girl.” He whispered. Her cries ceased and I took that as my cue to 'wake up.' I reached over and touched Billie's arm. He looked over at me and smiled. “Hey.” He whispered. I smiled back.

“Hey there, Dad.” I replied. Billie grinned and looked back down at our now sleeping baby.

“Thank you.” He whispered. I sat up slowly.

“For what?” I asked. He smiled and ran the back of his finger over Emma's cheek.

“For this.” He motioned at Emma.“For giving me her.” He stated while leaning over and pressing his lips to mine. I grinned.

“You can have a little credit.” I giggled. I looked down at Emma. “Billie look! She's opening her eyes.” I gasped. Emma blinked a few times to reveal beautiful green eyes like her fathers. “Hey, you've got Daddy's eyes.” I cooed. Emma gurgled in response.

“Yes, but she has Mommy's nose.” Billie pointed out. I laid my head on Billie's shoulder.

“I can't believe she's here.” I whispered while holding her little hand. Billie kissed her cheek.

“I know, it's kinda surreal.” He admitted.
“Where did Sid and everybody go?” I asked. Billie removed his gaze from Emma to me.

“Sid took my mom home and Mike and Tre are stuffing their faces in the cafeteria.” He laughed.

“Your mom has seen Emma?” I questioned. Billie nodded.

“From behind that glass window. Your Mom and Dad did too.” He informed me. I gasped.

“Mom and Dad were here?” I whispered. Billie nodded.

“Your Mom said for me to tell you that Emma is beautiful and that she loves you.” I smiled.

“I can't believe she came.” Billie smiled.

“I told you she'd come around.” He whispered. I smiled. Billie looked down at Emma.

“Can you believe we made something so small?” He asked. I shook my head.

“It's crazy that I already love someone so much.” I added. Billie grinned.

“You wanna hold her?” I nodded and held out my arms. Billie kissed her head as he gently laid her in mine.

“Hi, baby girl.” I cooed. Her bright green eyes stared back at me. “I'm your Mommy.” I whispered. “You already met Daddy. He's pretty awesome, huh?” I said softly. I leaned down and kissed her cheek. And I gazed up at Billie. “I love you so much.“ I whispered while I pressed my lips to his once more.

“I love you more.” He whispered back. He looked down at Emma and smiled. “And I love you too.” He cooed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! One more chapter left but rest assured that there will be a sequel! Thanks for all the support!!

Comment&Subscribe!

xoxo