Sequel: Parenthood
Status: Very new to writing. Please be kind. :)

You're Still the One

Hide and Seek

I woke to the sound of steady rain pelting the windows of the warehouse. The sound of pounding rain was soothing and the overcast sky left the room dimly lit, casting shadows around the room. My body felt cold against the thin sheet above me and I realized I was naked. My eyes quickly darted around the room as I was flooded with flashbacks from the night before. I remembered Billie's body pressed firmly against mine with our fingers intertwined, breathy moans from each of us filling the room and muttering 'I love you' over and over again as sleep overcame us both. I almost thought it was a dream and that I would wake up in my bedroom, but instead I was here feeling the happiest I've felt in a year with Billie. I turned on my side to find Billie's body absent from the bed. I sat up slowly, pressing the thin sheet close to my body while scanning the room. I found him sitting in the middle of the room, clad in only his boxers. In his lap, laid a spiral notebook, I watched as he brought the pen he was holding to his mouth and chewed on it in deep thought. I silently crawled over the bed to find my missing underwear, and slipped on Billie's t-shirt. I quietly walked towards him and sat down behind him, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck.

“Whatcha writing?” I asked before pressing my lips to his neck. Billie turned his head to look at me and quickly closed the notebook.

“A song.” He replied nonchalantly sitting the notebook down beside him.

“Can I hear it?” I asked while peppering kisses along his neck. Billie shook his head.

“Nope, it's not finished.” He informed. I moved from behind him and straddled his waist.

“That's never stopped you before.” I replied while wrapping my arms around his neck again. Billie chuckled and pressed his lips to mine.

“It's a surprise.” He whispered. I tangled my fingers in his hair and sighed.

“Okay.” I whispered back while pressing my forehead against his. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

“Hey, you hear that?” He whispered. I paused, looked around and shook my head.

“Hear what?” I asked. Billie laughed.

“The rain, silly.”I rolled my eyes.

“Billie it's been raining all morning, of course I heard the rain.” I giggled. Billie smirked and leaned in to where I was now lying on the hardwood floor with him above me.

“What if I told you I wanted to go play in the rain?” He questioned while raising his eyebrows suggestively. I gasped.

“Billie no! We'll get wet!” I shrieked. Billie leaned down to kiss my neck.

“That's the point.” He replied between kisses.I giggled as he moved closer to my collar bone.

“C'mon Jules, you liked to when we were kids.” He mumbled while playing with the fabric that hung just above my knee.

"Yeah, that's before you had other intentions." I said said while chuckling.

"Whatever do you mean my love?" He asked innocently.

"Oh, you know what intentions, I'm talking about." I responded. Billie stuck his bottom lip out and pouted.

"Please Jules. You look so good in my shirt, I just can't resist." He whined. I fought the urge to smile and sighed in defeat. Damn him and his charming words I thought.

“Fine, but if I get sick your ass is mine!” I threatened. Billie stood up, pulled me up off the floor and grabbed my hand as he practically dragged me to the door.

“It already is baby!” He yelled as he threw the door open and swiftly picked me up.

“Ever played hide and seek in the rain?” He asked. I shook my head.

“No, how do you play?” I questioned, trying not to smile. A devious smile spread across Billie's face.

"It's easy, every time one of us win's the loser has to remove one article of clothing.” He smirked.

“Billie, we're barely wearing clothes.” I giggled. Billie put me down and pinned me against the cold, wet wall of the building.

“It'll be a short game then.” He responded as he swiftly kissed my lips and pulled me out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooo! 52 readers! Damn I didn't think I could ever pull something like this off! Thanks guys!