Status: This might get frisky, so read while drinking whiskey ;)

Animal Attraction

Sexual Encounters

Danika was frozen into her spot. She took in the man that stood before her. His hair was perfectly spiked. His eyes dazzled under the neon lights of the club. His lips curved into a smirk. His attire matched his look. Dark jeans hung from his hips. His black v-neck shirt clung to his body. The muscles under his colorful arms flexed as he extended one hand to her.

It took Danika all the strength she could muster up to take his hand in hers. She let the man led her to wherever he was going. Her feet felt heavy though. Her heart was racing. She felt her legs start to go numb slowly. She nearly tripped due to her own clumsiness.

“Are you alright?” his voice called to Danika.

She looked up at the man who stopped, “Yes,” her voice was low. She nodded to make sure he understood her silent voice.

Brian led her to a back room. It was another VIP room. Perhaps this time he could explore her body more. He could possibly have a new submissive for just his pleasure. A pure one at that. He could teach her everything, if she is willing to learn. He closed and locked the door to the small, abandoned room. He made sure his phone was on silent. He turned to look at the girl that had intrigued him. Her blue eyes radiated lust. He loved the way her purple hair popped out in the crowd. He could watch her move her hips for days. Not to mention she had legs for days.

Danika sat on the edge of the large couch placed in the room. Brian advanced towards her. It was like a flashback. He needed to talk to her and not to play with her. He wanted her to come to his play room. He wanted to know if she was even willing to learn and be his sub.

Her pink lips parted as she watched Brian walk over to her. Her legs instantly opened up for him. Her body had a mind of its own. Her mind was going wild with thoughts of this man. The cushion creaked as she moved back to give him room.

“Eager are we,” Brian chuckled at Danika.

She nodded and pouted, “sorry,” she looked down and closed her legs.

Brian placed a hand on her thigh, “don’t be,” a smile returned on her lips, “I like it.”

Danika pressed a hand to his chest, “I don’t know what’s going on but, I can’t stop thinking of that night.”

“Me either,” he chuckled.

Brian took hold of her thighs, legs spreading apart. He knelt between her open limbs. His hands stroking her skin lightly. He drew Danika closer to the edge of the couch. Her crotch was an inch from his. Her heart felt like it was going to explode from her chest. He affected her in such a way, most people may deem unholy. Danika didn’t care either way. She was glutton for punishment.

“I wanted to return the favor,” Danika’s lips were skimming his, “if you would allow me.”

Brian had to chuckle at her. She was asking permission. She was a born submissive. He was elated to hear her say that. It made him hard just hearing her ask him if she was allowed to.

Brian poked her bottom lip with the tip of his tongue, “only if I could taste you after.”

Danika stared straight into his dark eyes and nodded slowly, too afraid to move. She quite enjoyed this closeness to him. She liked feeling him n her. She liked being able to smell the cologne and stale cigarettes from the fabric of his clothes. She just admired this mans beauty and masculinity.

Brian got up from the floor he had kneeled on. He stroked her cheek and unbuttoned his pants. The zipper went down next and he watched as Danika licked her lips. He watched as she readied herself. He enjoyed the passion in her eyes. The innocence.

Her mouth closed around the tip of Brian. He sucked in a sharp breath. It’s been far too long since he’s felt any kind of sexual pleasure. The girl’s plump lips spread over his tip. He bit his own lip at her innocence. She looked so shy. So pure. Her frail hands at his hips. Her virtuous lips around his penis. He got hard just thinking about the naughty things he could teach her.

Danika felt his cock rise as he grew inside her mouth. She licked the length of him. She struggled to get his enter manhood within her mouth. She had no real experience. She had only seen a few scenes from porn. It was either that or the few times her roommates had stayed up talking about their experiences. She had none she could think back to. To give her some courage. She didn’t even know if she was doing this blowjob deal right. She tried though. She tried her hardest to try and remember what she had seen on her laptop those lonely nights.

She swiveled her tongue and she enveloped the man’s cock. She sucked lightly and began to bob her head. She wasn't sure if that’s what really went down or not. Although the hard-on the man was having was giving her hope that she was doing something right. One of her hands moved to take hold of his balls. She had seen that once in a porn not too long ago. She just hoped that this man enjoyed her action. She got a response a second later. He moaned and grabbed her by the arms.

“Did I-” she began but wasn't able to finish due to Brian kissing her swollen lips.

Brian was taken over the edge by her mouth. He didn’t want to finish off in her mouth though. He sustained himself long enough. He wanted to taste the lips between her thighs. The dress she wore left nothing to the imagination. Brian slid the studded dress up her legs. She gasped at the sudden exposure.

“Let me taste you,” his voice grew deeper, making Danika pant louder.

After she nodded, he let her fall back onto the couch. The music was still pumping outside the room. Laughter and voices was swimming in the sea of music. Nothing else can be heard. She was sure if she moaned, no one would hear. If she screamed, no one would hear.

Brian removed her panties with his teeth. Danika eyed the man before her. She had done everything she had heard or seen. She made sure she was prepared for what’s to come next.

“Innocent,” he mumbled against her thigh, “but you know more than you let on.”

“What?”

Brian hovered over Danika’s body, “you know more then you think.”

Danika swallowed and bit her lip, “about what?”

“Pleasing me.”

Danika felt her heart swell. She need that boost. She was so nervous the entire time, when really she was doing just fine. Danika was actually a natural at it. She just over thought it. She just had to go with the flow. Brian sensed her nerves.

He kissed her one more time before lowering himself between her thighs. Her core was already wet. He touch the bud above her vagina. She flinched and gasped. Brian smirked at her reaction. She was pleased so easily. Her purity showed and he felt villainous as he dove right in.

Brian licked his lips before he licked hers. She clenched the fabric covering the couch. He suckled and licked. He left no bit of her cunt untouched. He dipped his tongue inside her, making her squirm around him. Her legs began to come together. Brian used his arms to hold her legs in place. She struggled to move and keep quick. A chuckle escaped from his throat, vibrating against her. Danika bit down on her lip as she felt the vibration.

“Scream for me,” Brian spoke.

"No," Danika didn't know why she had disagreed. Perhaps she was embarrassed.

Brian pushed her further. He thumbed her clitoris as he devoured her. He licked and sucked. He dug his tongue inside her. Her body began to convulse with pleasure. She tried her damnedest to keep quiet. He just kept pursuing her.

Danika panted and moaned. She tried to hold on. She felt her stomach twist into knots. She felt the heat rising from the pit of her stomach. Her cheeks must be red now. Her lip felt raw. Her eyes were slightly teary. Her toes curled up at the man’s sides. She looked down at the man, only to be pushed further over the edge.

Her throat burned and she knew what she needed to do. She opened her mouth and moaned out loud. The more he teased and taunted her with his tongue, the further she flew. She screamed when she felt the climax. A hot liquid squirted onto him. In realization, she backed away from him.

She didn’t know what she had done. The look on the man’s face what of shock, but not in a displeased way. She was utterly confused.

“Did you just-”

“I am so sorry,” Danika tried to look for her underwear, “I didn’t-”

“No,” Brian stood from his position, “you just squirted,” he smiled.

“What?” she closed her legs tightly and backed into the wall.

“It’s fine,” Brian chuckled, getting himself together, “that was hot. Didn't know you could do that, huh?”

“I’m sorry,” Danika finally felt her underwear and slid them back on.

“It’s nothing to be sorry about,” Brian sat at the edge of the couch.

“Okay.”

Brian eyed the purple haired beauty, “I have a proposition for you Danika.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Danika's Outfit

I know it's been far too long. I have got to get my shit together!
Please let me know what you all think :D

Recommend, Comment, and/or Subscribe! Please and Thank you!

X Dani