Status: I hope you all enjoy! Show your support by commenting and liking! <3

Secretly Done, Secretly Loved

Lets Go To StarBucks!

-AraBella Reese Kennedy-

"God! That was some work!" I breathed plopping down onto Mr. Obnoxious' bed.

"Tell me about it!" He huffed.

"What are you complaining about? All you did was watch and eat chips!" I said, slapping his chest softly.

"Putting the chips in my mouth takes alor of energy, Ara." He said, he finally used my name. I like it way better than Ms. Smartass.

"Sure Alex." I said, okay, that was weird. I'm going to stick to calling him Mr. Obnoxious.

"Hey! You finally called me Alex." He laughed, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Yes, But I like to call you Mr. Obnoxious instead." I say.

"Whatever. Lets watch a movie!" He said getting up and popping a moive into the dvd player.

"What did you pick out?" I said, I hoped to God it wasn't scary.

"The Ring." He said, smirking at me.

"Are you kidding me!?' I said.

"You know i'm going to be in your lap this whole movie! One time I got a voicemail on my phone and it sounded just like The Ring. I swear it did. and in the end I swear it sounded like someone whispered my name." It freaked me out, and at 4 a.m. in the morning, anyone would be freaked out by that! (By the way guys, that actually did happen to me! Someone left me a voicemail at 4 in the morning sounding just like The Ring, it was scary as hell. O_o)

Mr. Obnoxious just laughed, like it was a funny thing!

"That was anything but funny." I said as the beginning of the movie began to play. To make matters worse, it was pitch black in his room.

"Scared?" He taunted.

"Psshh, no!" I said, moving my hair from my face.

"Yeah right." He laughed, pulling me into his chest. Gosh he smelt so good!

"You smell good." I said, burying my head into his chest.

"You taste good." He winked, closing his mouth in with mine. I pulled my fingers through his hair, pulling back slightly. But he pulled me right back in, separating from my lips for only a second to place kisses down my jaw. I pulled him back up to my lips, I hated the feeling of him not kissing me. Now that I have him, I can't get enough. He smiled into the kiss. The sparks were definitely there.

I smiled too, biting at his bottom lip. He opened his mouth, our tounges intertwined with each other.

We both pulled away, breathing heavily.

"We need to do that more often." He winked, sending chills down my spine.

"Yes we do." I said, getting up to get something to drink.

I was really craving some chocolate right about now.

"Hey Mr. Obnoxious! Do you have any chocolate?" I asked, rummaging through his cabinets.

He laughed, opening up some secret compartment in his refrigerator. I let out a gasp, he has that much candy!? I am so staying with him.

"Oh gosh! Why do you have so much?" I squealed grabbing a kit-kat, snickers, and a hershey's.

"I do have a sister, you know.' He laughed, going back to his room. I followed, with the candy in hand.

"Turn it off!" I said, the movie was ending and the girl was climing out of the t.v. this part freaked me out the most.

He laughed and cut the t.v. off.

"Thanks." I muttered, stuffing a piece of chocolate into my mouth.

'What do you want to do now, Ms. Smartass?" He asked.

'whatever. Its up to you, Mr. Obnoxious." I said, taking a sip of my Dr. Pepper. It's the Best Drink Ever.

"Okay." He smirked, taking the candy from my hands, but before I had time to protest, his lips were on mine.

He pulled away.

"Yum, you taste like Kit Kats." He laughed, pecking my cheek.

"Give t back!" I said as he held it over his head. It wasn't fair to me, I wasn't but Five feet tall and he was Six Foot One. Totally unfair.

"Nope." He said, walking out of his room.

"Fine, I'll just get another one." I huffed walking to his kitchen. I smiled when I seen he had one more kit-kat.

I was about to take a bite rom it when it was stolen from my hands.

I graoned.

"You see! This is why I call you Mr. Obnoxious."

"And that Is why I call you Ms. Smartass." He chuckled eating the Kit-kat.

"You whore!" I said, pouting.

"Aww, I'm not a whore babe." He laughed, going out his door.

"Where are you going?" I asked, lighting up a cigarette.

"Walking. You coming?" He asked as I nodded my head.

"When are you going to let me wee your writing?" He asked suddenly./ He caught me off guard.

'What?" I asked, I thought and hoped he had forgotten about it.

"I haven't forgotten, Ara. And I asked you when you were going to let me see your writing." He chuckled, Gosh I loved how my name rolled off his tongue.

"Never Alex." I said.\, I never let anyone see my writings. He's the only one that knows about it.

"Why not?" Mr. Obnoxious asks, grabbing onto my hand. Wow we could be at school and he' grab my hand out of no where. I don't want to be kicked out for dating a teacher, I like my work too much.

"Because, I like to be private." I said smashing my Cigarette in the ground.

"Suit yourself, but you do know that I will read them one day when you become a published author, right?" He smiled, how did he know I wanted to be a published author?

"Remember? Just a few weeks ago you had to fill out things about yourself in the class?" Oh yeah... I totally forgot about that.

"I guess I forgot." I shrugged, pulling him into a hug.

"You know, I could really get used to this." He smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Me too." I said, pulling away to sit down on the park bench.

"There's a starbucks down the road, do you want to go get some coffee?" He asked, taking my hand.

"Yeah! Let's go!" I exclaimed, I was in need of my afternoon coffee.