Status: I hope you all enjoy! Show your support by commenting and liking! <3

Secretly Done, Secretly Loved

I Shit You Not

-AraBella Reese Kennedy-

'Mr. Reid?" I heard from behind as Mr. Obnoxious smiled up at whoever it was. Damn. Of course the first time we ever go out together, someone from school has to be around.

"Hi, Chasity, whats up?" He asked, of course he's call them by their name and not me.

"Nothing, sir. Whats Arabella doing here?" She asked, I really didn't care if she told everyone at school. I'd get kicked out and I really wouldn't care. I can be home schooled if needed to be.

"Can you keep a secret?" Mr. Obnoxious winked. Thank God Chasiy wasn't the one to run her mouth.

"We're dating." he smiled, grabbing by hand. I was kind of shocked by his sudden outburst. WHy would he tell? Apparetly he doesn't care about his job. Thats the reason why I wouldn't want us to get caught because he could potentialy lose his job. Chasity looked shocked but smiled anyways.

"I will be sure not to tell a soul." She smiled, she was actually one of the nice people and not one of those slutty preppy girls. I turned around and smiled at her. It was a genune smile and not a fake one. She left Starbucks and so did we.

We made it back to Mr. Obnoxious' place, as I settled down onto his couch.

My phone began ringing off the hook, continuously annoying me.

I answered the call seeing it was Rachelle.

"Ara! You might want to get home, like now!" She said frantically. I sighed, I didn't want to cut my time with Alex.

"Why?" I asked, looking around to find Mr. Obnoxious.

"Its your mom." She states. My mother? I hadn't seen her since I was fifteen.

"Your shitting me.." I trailed, there was no way my mom would be at my house, let alone know where I live.

"I shit you not." She says as I hang up. I sigh,calling out for Mr. Obnoxious.

"Mr. Obnoxious! I have to go." I say, putting on my shoes.

He came back into the living room.

"Why?"

"Its my mom." Is all I say before running out his door before he had any chance to say anything back.