Status: I hope you all enjoy! Show your support by commenting and liking! <3

Secretly Done, Secretly Loved

Gosh! You're So Messy!

"When are you going to start calling me Alex?" Mr. Obnoxious questioned. School had just gotten out for the day. Rachelle and I sat on his desk while he was leaned against the board.

"When I stop calling you Mr. Obnoxious." I say. He had a really cute name. Alexander Dylan Reid. I liked it.

"Fine, then I'm never going to call you AraBella." He said. Wow, it sounded so weird coming from him.

'Well I'd prefer it more than I would Ms. Smartass." I snorted, going over to open up his window.

He chuckled, mumbling something.

'What was that, Mr. Obnoxious?" I asked, lighting up a cigarette.

"I said You're to cute." He smiled, frowing at me smoking in his room.

"If you get caught with that, I wasn't in the room!" He said, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Sure." I said, taking a drag.

My phone began to vibrate in my pocket, scaring the crap out of me.

I dropped my cigarette, watching as it flew down two stories and landing on the principals head. He screamed out, his hand rapidly making its way to his head. I don't think I've ever laughed that hard in my life! I quickly jumped back into the classroom, still laughing my ass off.

"What's so funny?" Mr. Obnoxious and Rachelle asked at the same time. I couldn't say anything because I was laughing too much to even think straight. So instead I pointed to the window and they both looked out.

"So, you dropped your cigarette onto Principal Matthews head!?" Rachelle laugh as I nodded my head.

"Yeah. The look on his face was priceless!" I said, almost going into another fit of giggles.

Mr. Obnoxious was laughing too. God his laugh was adorable.

'Are you two about ready to go?" He asked.

"I'm driving Ara's car to her house since she's riding with you." Rachelle said. I did not trust he with my car.

"Don't wreck it!" I called after her. I hoped and prayed to go she didn't.

I was about to walk out the door too, but Mr. Obnoxious grabbed me back, crushing his lips to mine.

"I've been wanting to do that all day." He smiled, as I placed a quick kiss on his cheek. I was really getting used to the whole idea of us dating. I usually don't date, I usually just see a guy for a night and then decide he's not worth my time, But there's just something different about Mr. Obnoxious that separates him from the rest.

I walked out before he did to make it not look so suspicious. He threw me the keys to his car.

I unlocked his car, sliding in. I blasted the air since it was burning up. A few seconds later, Mr. Obnoxious climbed in next to me, grabbing my hand. I smiled at him as he pulled off. I've never been inside of his house, I've just been there that time I was lost. Now that I think about it, I haven't been walking since I met Mr. Obnoxious.

When we finally made it to his house, I almost died when I walked in... It was a mess! I almost turned around and left!

"Good gosh, I have got to clean up in here!"I said, moving a pile of clothes that was on the floor.

'Thanks babe." He said kissing my cheek.

"Nu uh, you're helping me Mr. Obnoxious!" I say dragging him by his hand into the kitch.

He groaned before speaking.

"Fine, whatever you want Ms. Smartass."
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 I hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to drop a comment!