Status: I hope you all enjoy! Show your support by commenting and liking! <3

Secretly Done, Secretly Loved

Just Please Go

-AraBella Reese Kennedy-

I burst through my front door in anger. I mean, my mom shows up after three years of not wanting me.

"Hi sweetie." She greeted a fake smile plastered on her face.

"Don't you 'Hi Sweetie' Me. Why the hell are you here?" I demanded, standing in my doorway.

"Can't I just stop by to see my daughter?" She smiled, yet again another fake one.

"Don't you call me your daughter, becasue i'm not!" I yell running out my door way. I ran into something hard and then someones arms wrapped around me. I didn't realize I was crying until I felt a someone wipe away my tears. I looked up to see it was Mr. Obnoxious.

"Whats wrong?" He whispered, and I told him. p to everything that had happened now. He was boliling with anger when I was done. I've never seen Alex this mad before. He stormed into my house hs face red in anger.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HERE? YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE HERE AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ARABELLA YOUR DAUGHTER. GET THE FUCK OUT OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE."

The woman who claims to be my mother looked back at Alex with fear in her eyes. She didn't say anything but instead bolted out of my house. I smiled with relief once she was gone. Mr. Obnoxious pulled me into a hg, kissing my hair softly.

"Its okay, babe. Shes gone."He whispered. I hated my mom most of all.

She was always a drunk and she always beat me for no reason, they tell people they kicked me out, but really I just ran away.

Everyday I'd come home from school and she'd be either passed out on the couch or behind the door waiting to hit me.

My dad, well he never beat me, he was just never there, he'd come home around three in the morning and leave after I went to school. He didn't give a care neither.

Thats how I lapsed into cutting, I'd cut everyday and each one had a meaning.

Peple thought I done it for attention, but nope. if I did it for attention, i'd go around waving it in peoples faces like "hey! look what I did.".

No. Thats what i'm scared to tell Mr. Obnoxious

. I knew he wouldn't want a girl with problems. Yeah, I may have told him about my parents, but I left out thepart that i cut.

I still do. I fight with myself ay in and day out trying to convince myself not to commit suicide, i've had pretty close calls before.

I pulled away from Alex, asking if him and Rachelle could leave and then come back later.

Rachelle agreed but Mr. Obnoxious insisted he stayed. I finally agreed. Becoming sudenly really depressed.

I told Alex I had to go to my room to get something, he just doesn't know what that something is. I locked my door, opening my drawer and grabbing my box cutter.

Its the only place I keep stuff like this. I closed my eyes, all the memories of my childhood playing back in my head. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I opened m eyes, taking a deep breath.

I pressed the blade down on the main vein in my wrist, sliding it down. I was always told that if you cut across, it won't work but if you cut down you have a better cahnce of dying.

And thats what I want...

To die.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all enjoyed. <3