Status: I hope you all enjoy! Show your support by commenting and liking! <3

Secretly Done, Secretly Loved

Will You Be Mine, Ms. Smartass?

-AraBella Reese Kennedy-

"So, Ara when are you planning on telling him?" I looked over at Rachelle confused.

"Tell who what?" I asked, if she was talking about that I don't think I could ever tell Mr. Obnoxious it.

"You know.." She trailed. Yep, just as I thought.

"Are you crazy? I couldn't tell him that in a million years, he would run and never come back." I say, taking a draw from my ciggarette.

"You never know." Rachelle shrugs. I mean, its not that bad.. what i'm going through, but i'm sure its enough to make him run. No one wants a girl with... Problems.

I sighed, getting up to make myself some coffee. I'm suprised Mr. Obnoxious hasn't shown up here yet. Just as I thought that, my phone began ringing. I seen it was mr. Obnoxious.

"What?" I asked

"Geez, that sure is a way to greet your to be boyfriend."

"To be boyfriend?" I questioned, almost out of breath.

"Well duh, I don't just kiss anyone, you know." He spoke, then I heard a knock on my door.

"Hold on, someones at my door." I said, laying my phone down to open the door.

I opened it to see Mr. Obnoxious holding a boquet of flowers. A smile broke out onto my face, who knew he could be sweet?

"What are you doing here?" I asked, looking down. I swear, since I've met him, I've become some sort of love sick puppy. Not my usual thing.

"What does it look like?" He asked, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"You brought me flowers?" I asked, letting him in.

"Yes, Ms. Smartass." He said, handing me the flowers.

"Aww!" I heard from behind me, Rachelle was standing there with a big smile plastered on her face looking at us in awe.

"Hush" I told her, looking back over at Mr. Obnxoius. He was smiling at me, a genuine smile too. I saw the nervousness in his eyes, hell even I was nervous. And I never get nervous. I sat on the couch, Mr. Obnoxious sitting beside me. He pulled me onto his lap, something he often did.

I smiled at him. He smirked back, putting a piece of my hair that fell in my face behind my ear. I leaned in, not really scared to kiss him this time. He leaned in too, finally meeting his lips with mine. I felt the sparks, making me deepen the kiss. I don't think I ever wanted to start. He wasn't like the other guys that i've kissed and I love that.

After a few minutes, we broke apart, pressing our foreheads together. We were both breathing heavily, as Mr. Obnoxious was grinning wide.

"Will.You.Be. Mine. Ms. Smartass,?" He questioned in between kissing.

"Yes. I .Will." I answered back, climbing off his lap. He whined, making me pinch his face. I put the flowers he gave me into a vase, checking on Rachelle. She was typing away at her phone, looking at it angrily.

"Whoa, whats got you so worked up?" I asked, fixing something to eat.

"Its mom." She says and I know what it is instanly. Her moms turned into a bitch since her dad left.

"I'm sorry." I say, giving her a huge hug.

"It's fine. She wants me to come home though. I guess I will see you tomorrow." She says, getting her bag and leaving.

"Look like were alone." Mr. Obnoxious smirked and I smiled. I didn't want to know what was going through his head.

"I didn't mean like that." He quickly said. I'm sure I seen a blush rise onto his face. It was so cute!

"Aww." I said, kissing his reddened cheeks. He just chuckled and watched me as I finsihed up dinner.

"I hope your a good cook, becasue i sure as hell know i'm not." He says, laughing at himself.

"I am, don't worry." I smirked.

"Aren't you worried?" He asked. Worried? What would I have to be worried about?

"Worried about what?" I asked, looking at him in confusion.

"That we will get caught. Because you know i'm still your teacher." He said, running his hands through his hair.

I pointed to my face.

"Does it look like I care?" I say. And I don't, I don't care. All that matters to me is that I have him.

"Nope, because I don't neither." He smiled, getting up from the kitchen chair to kiss me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you guys think. <3