Status: Active!

The Animal Within

Baylynn

I ran my hand through my hair I stretched once I've gotten out of bed. We've moved so many times, that my brother and I had fallen into a regular routine. At times I would feel defeated when it came to finding Jeremy and Demetri, only because it seemed as if we would never find them. But that didn't stop us from trying.

I sighed lightly before making my way to Drex's room. When I walked in, I could see him staring off blankly, which told me he was in thought. My brother only thought one of three things. His death, his past life, and finding Demetri. Although I couldn't read his thoughts like some other sets of twins, I could feel his pain.

"Drex?" I said as I tapped him lightly on the shoulder.

You may be wondering what Jeremy and I did to receive such cruel treatment. Well then, let me explain.

Flashback
One night I had snuck out to see Demetri. I knew of his relationship with my brother, and I was very supportive of it. It was love, and I didn't see anything wrong with that. You love who you love. It was when Demetri and I were sitting in his family's home, as we thought of ways for him to surprise Drex.

I hadn't see Jeremy before, I've only heard the words that Drex spoke. Although they were twins, I had thought, when Jeremy walked in, I had see the most beautiful man alive.

"Who's this?" Jeremy asked as his eyes looked to me.

"Oh, this is David's sister, Annabel." Demetri's explained while gesturing towards me, as he introduced me.

Jeremy was a man that was very persistent. When he saw something he wanted, he'd go after it, and he wouldn't stop until he got it. And that was the case with me. I wasn't so easy when it came to giving in. But I eventually did.

As I got to know him, I saw that his personality was just as fiery as his hair. The only problem was, he was promised to another woman. He was scheduled to marry another woman. One that would bring riches to the family by doing so.

Looking at a promised man with lustful eyes is a sin within itself, so like Demetri and Drex, Jeremy and I had to keep our relationship a secret. Unfortunately, he couldn't call off the wedding. Watching the one you love pledge his love for another is one of the hardest things in the world.

Although he was married, he still promised me his heart. His wife complained about how he wouldn't touch her. He explained that he wouldn't betray the love that he and I shared.

Jeremy may have been the more, brutal, out of the pair, but I didn't mind, because in my eyes, he couldn't have been any sweeter.


A tear fell as I thought back to the short, but intimate moments that he and I shared so long ago. I shook my head lightly as I remembered that I was trying to alert Drex.

"We have to go. Today's the first day of school." I said while placing my hand on his shoulder before turning to leave the room.

I went back to my room and looked through my closet for something to wear. The hardest part about this reincarnation thing, is trying to make Demetri and Jeremy fall for us again once we find them.

I pushed that thought to the back of my mind as I got ready. We are meant to find them again. Or why else would we constantly be reborn if not for that exact purpose?

It is a long journey, but I'm sure once we find them it will all be worth it. At that thought, I smiled and made my way downstairs to finish getting ready.

I made breakfast for Drex and I. It was a quick one. Our parents had already left for work, so Drex and I were alone.

"Drex! Breakfast is done!" I called out to him.

Once we step foot outside that door, our journey will begin anew.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is, chapter two. Hope you guys are enjoying reading it, as we are when we write it. Can't wait to see what Chelsea'sDeadSmile has in store. Lots of love!

~TeenWolfSupreme