Status: Active!

The Animal Within

Drex

The first day of school is and will always be a pain in the ass for me, because everyone is turning around looking at the new kids and Freshmen sauntering through the hallways as if they knew the layout already while the new kids that moved to the town not long ago or in the closing of school last year looked at the place like it was some frightening anomaly.

Baylynn and I couldn't take the chance of looking around like scared puppies ready for some ghost to come jumping out of nowhere ready to frighten the puppies away. We stuck together and used our eyes to observe which classes were where, and where the teachers were should we need one.

We couldn't afford to let another new school effect us like the last one did just because we lost sight of our goal. Our goal is to find Jeremy and Demetri - not get caught up in the gossip of the masses that surrounded us - so we kept ourselves apart from the gossip of the start of term just so we wouldn't draw attention to ourselves, but, as good looks were passed down through our family, we were immediately noticed upon entering the school.

I saw many girls look my body up and down before turning to their friends to gossip about my body size already, but I was no longer easily swayed by the bat of eyelashes and the "come hither" look in the girls eyes any longer. I had to take a few years of boot camp to control and block the impulses of just walking right up to them before engaging them in conversation.

Memories of my past life or not, I was still a teenage boy that had needs and wants - sadly, many of the females were very attractive and I lost my virginity at the age of 15. I had wanted to give it to Demetri's reincarnation, but I hit a period of no hope and got into drinking, drugs, and sex; the three most deadly combinations that a man can go through, but I did them anyway.

I used drinking to escape the memories, the drugs to escape the pain, and sex to escape the want of a body I would never have ever again. It had been the best thing to happen to me...until the dreams became more vivid, the pain becoming physical, and my sex drive being obliterated. The drinking started making me relive the dreams over and over again as if they were really happening once more, but the only dreams that came at that time were the worst ones; my death becoming a physical, crippling pain while my body seemed to burn through the drugs a lot faster than a human body should.

I went into a catatonic spiral that could have left me dead from heart failure.

I don't, honestly, know how I survived without permanent physical and psychological damage, but from then on I have been forced to talk to a Guidance Councilor at every school I went to seeing as it's on my permanent record that I was a substance abuser; I can't even be given Morphine at the hospital without parental consent.

But I was broken out of my train of thought as I felt a spike of pleasure course through my veins; my mouth shuddering when I felt it. I didn't know what caused it, but my body and mind were begging me to turn around so I did. What I saw made spikes of pleasure assault me to the point that I had to sit down on the ground just to be able not to fall down instead. "Drex?" Baylynn asked me as she saw the dazed and pleasured look in my eyes before immediately knowing that my body was extremely sensitive to the feelings of Jeremy and Demetri.

I saw her frantically look around at all the faces in the hallway only to come and stop on two identical twins. "It's them" she whispered in a state of awe. I whimpered as I came in my pants after the spikes of pleasure finally stopped, and I was able to release a shuddered breath; I had honestly forgotten what that kind of pleasure felt like until just now. "Great" I mumbled angerly as I already felt the stickiness in my black boxer-briefs; I didn't know how I was supposed to go home and shower now since school was starting soon, but I couldn't exactly walk around the school smelling like sex.

Baylynn could see my hatred and predicament through my angered look, and knew that my old gym clothes would have to come into play - the genius even convinced me to bring an extra pair of boxers just in case something like this happened, because after the two years before now, I became a fucking radar for Jeremy and Demetri. The drinking, drugs, and sex heightened my sensitivity to the two of them making it near impossible not to respond with pleasure when Demetri just sauntered into my sight; hopefully this would be just a one time occurrence.

I huffed in anger as I kept my head down, and stood up. "Let's find the Locker Room" Baylynn said as she tried to smooth some of my anger over, but it didn't exactly work when I was the only one in this predicament in the first place. "If they have one" I muttered back still pissed at myself for the reaction that I had.

There were some days I wish I could just sink back into the hole that my soul came out of.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's shorter, but I think I gave you guys some very good back story to why our Drex is so sensitive ;D

Chelsea