Status: Work In Progress

All Downhill From Here

Mended Friendship

I jogged up the stairs and knocked on Jesse’s door and listened for him to grant access into his room before opening the door. I looked at him sitting on his bed and leaned against the doorway. “Yo, you wanna go help me buy a car?” I questioned and in returned I got a weird look from him. “You and what money?” Jesse questioned, raising a brow at me and grinning, obviously in a more serious tone but there was a sense of joking as well. I raised a brow back at him and tilted my head slightly, shrugging my shoulders. After he didn’t reply for a little while, I shrugged my shoulders again and smiled, “Alright, I’ll see you later then.” I spun around and left his room and walked down the stairs. “Hey, no, wait! I wanna gooo!” he whined and soon I heard his footsteps running down the stairs after me.
I chuckled and turned around once I had got into the living and smiled as Jesse ran towards me. He ran full speed at me and tackled me in a hug, causing me to fall and have him come crashing down on top of me. “Ouuuch,” I whimpered, jokingly, as if I was in pain, “You’re a big meanie.” I poked his shoulder a few times and he sat up slightly, looking down at me with a huge grin on his face. He stood up and grabbed my hand to pull me up to my feet but immediately connected his shoulder to my abdomen and threw me over his shoulder. I shrieked and grabbed on tightly to his big baggy jacket in fear of his going to drop me, and violently shook my head. “No!” I shouted, causing him to laugh. He grabbed his keys off of the tabled and opened the door, walking out and closing it behind him.
This was honestly most of our friendship than anything. We both really enjoyed doing stupid or silly things like this to each other all the time. It was actually really cool because I never acted like this with anyone other than Jesse and never have. Probably never will, either. Jesse honestly really enjoyed tormenting me and teasing me, and I typically never had a problem with it because I knew that it was out of pure love and he never intended on truly hurting me. I adored how goofy and retarded we could act and neither of us actually gave a fuck. We were just being ourselves and I absolutely love that about us and our friendship. Jesse was honestly the greatest person on the entire planet and he was truly my best friend. I loved him, even if he did tease and torment the hell of me.
“Oh my god, please don’t you dare drop me, Jesse Pinkman!” I shouted as he quickly spun around to lock the door. “Drop you?” I heard him scoff as he turned and began walking to his car, “I would never such a thing to you.” He snickered before making a jerking motion where his body moved and shifted my weight slightly so I felt like I was going to fall and that caused me to scream and grip even tighter onto his jacket. “Jesse!” I cried, kicking and flailing my legs about. He chuckled and set me down beside the car, ruffling my hair, “You know I wouldn’t ever drop you, stupid.” I rolled my eyes at him and walked over to the passenger door, “Just unlock the car, booger.” He chuckled at the name I called him and walk around the car and unlocked it, climbing in. I got in and strapped myself in.
“Any suggestions on where to go?” he questioned, starting the car up. I shook my head and shrugged, “Not really, to be honest. Probably the closest one from here.” He nodded and then took of in the direction of the closest car dealer place. “So, I didn’t know you had money to buy a car,” he mumbled. I shrugged my shoulders and looked out my window, “I just wanna look.” He looked over at me and then back to the road before nodding, “Alright, I can dig it.” He pulled into some cheap little car dealing place and made a face, biting his bottom lip. “This’ll do,” I mumbled and he parked in an empty space and shut the car off.
I climbed out of the car and began wondering around with Jesse following closely behind me. “Are you looking for something specific?” he questioned, walking to the left of me. I shrugged and stopped in front of a simple car. It was a simple crappy car that could get me around for a little while and hopefully wouldn’t break down in the middle of fucking nowhere. I wrapped my arms around Jesse’s middle and leaned my head against his shoulder, looking at the car. “What do you think?” I asked. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his chest on the top of my head, “It’s a car, alright.” I chuckled and nodded slightly.
“Hello, folks. Can I help you with anything today?” a man in a blue button up shirt asked as he walked up to us. I looked over at him and smiled, “Hello. I was actually just gawking around, but I might be interested in this little car.” The man looked at the silver car and then back to me, “Interested? I can help if you’re ready to buy.” “How much?” I asked, releasing my arms from around Jesse. “How about we talk prices inside?” he questioned, before jerking his head toward the building behind him, signaling for me to walk that direction. I nodded and looked at Jesse, “Stay put, I’ll be back.” I received a weird look from him before I walked away with the car salesman.

Half An Hour Later

I about half an hour, I received the keys and was now the proud new owner of a car. I returned to Jesse, dangling the key in my hand with a grin on my face. “You got it?” he asked, raising my brow at me. I nodded, “Yessir.” “Don’t need any help paying or... Anything?” he questioned, seeming slightly confused about the situation. “Yeah, now let’s get out of here or something,” I mentioned, shrugging. He nodded, not bothering to question me anymore and turned in the direction of the car and headed that way. I walked to my - now – car and climbed in the driver side. I started the car up and pulled out of the parking spot and follow Jesse back to the house.
I pulled up behind his car and he pulled up in front of the house and immediately got out of the car and looked at me. I cut the engine and climbed out, locking the doors before I closed mine. I walked over to him and he automatically wrapped his arm around my neck and walked with me up to the front door, where he unlocked it and opened it, dragging me inside. “I want a soda,” I mentioned, detaching myself from him and heading towards the kitchen. “Yeah, hey, grab me one, too, man,” he mentioned as he set his keys on the table by the door.
I reached the kitchen and walked over to the fridge, grabbing two Coke’s out and turning just as Jesse walked in. I handed him one and closed the fridge door before I popped the top to my soda open and taking a chug of it. He opened his and leaned back against the counter, looking at me. “So, Carson,” he started. “Yes?” I looked over at him and smiled. “Not to like, poke or prod at your life or anything, but I’m just curious,” he mumbled, looking down at his coke then back to me. “Okay, what’s up?” I asked. He stayed quiet for a little while, dropping his head and returning his eyes back down to his coke and chewing on his bottom lip. He was nervous, or something, which was why he was taking his sweet time in asking me whatever he was intending on asking. “Where’d you get the money for the car? I mean, I didn’t know you had any money,” he said, raising only his eyes to look up at me and shrugging his shoulders. The way that he asked me was with this innocent tone as if he was trying not to upset me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Just wanted to apologize for not updating the past couple of days. I was having a lot of internet issues and as well as a bunch of school piling up aaand also this short chapter. I hope that you guys are enjoying it so far. Feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts! Thank you to those who have read, subscribed, and recommended! :D

Thank you,

enchntedtomeet
Morgan winkler a7x

for the comments!!