Status: New Co-Write

Dear Santa.

Chapter 3

Slowly my eyes opened as the early morning light filtered in through the open window, groaning loudly, I grabbed my pillow pulling it over my head to block out the brightness coming from the open window. Closing my eyes I waited for sleep to take over me again but it was hard to return to a state of sleep when something was wound around my hips. If Stella had snuck into my room as a joke for Christmas I was going to kill her. The arm around my hips tightened and I was pulled closer to another body, a warm and inviting body, a body that most certainly didn’t belong to my best friend.

“Merry Christmas Love,” a thick British accent whispered, a masculine voice, a man’s voice. My eyes snapped open and I slowly rolled over. I met a pair of light green eyes and a dimpled face.

“Oh my god!” was all I said before rolling out of the singers embrace.

“Oli?” he spoke confusion thick in his voice as his brows creased together, my nickname rolling off his tongue felt strange but pleasant at the same time.
“How do you know my name, how do you even know me?” I asked frantically seeking an answer. “How the hell did I get here?” I asked looking around the room I was in; I definitely wasn’t back in my shared apartment that’s for sure. Looking down I cursed I had fallen asleep in my yoga pants and my blue sports crop top.

“Babe?” I snapped out of my thoughts at the sound of his voice, slowly my light eyes locked with his and I saw the confused look on his face. I opened my mouth to say something but was silenced when I heard my ringtone down the hallway. Quickly I ran out of the bedroom I had woken up in and sped down the flight of stairs making sure not to trip and break my ankle at the speed I was running at. The ringing continued and I raced into the kitchen nearly diving onto the island as I grabbed my phone.

“Hello?” I spoke into the mechanical device waiting to see who would reply on the next line.

“Oli?”

“Oh thank Jesus,” I sighed gratefully into my phone when I heard my best friend’s voice. I ran my fingers through my flaming hair a relieved smile spreading across my face.

“Where are you?”

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.” I chuckled.

“Try me,” the seriousness in her tone caused me to become alert to what had actually happened. The realisation hit me like a brick wall and a gasp left my lips at the impact. “No!”

“Yes!”

“And we thought Santa wasn’t real!” I exclaimed a laugh leaving my lips. “This is crazy though.”

“Ya think?” I went quiet for a few moments before speaking again.

“Where are you Stella? I’ll come get you.”

“I’m not sure, meet me at our apartment.”

“Alright,” I nodded my head, “I’ll see you soon,” with that I hit end call and sighed.

“So who’s Stella?” I jumped when Harry’s deep voice caught me off guard, turning my head I turned and looked at him. His curls were a mess on top of his head and a sleepy smile was spread across his face. “And when do I get to meet this Stella?” he asked sauntering up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist drawing me close and pressing a light kiss to the top of my head.

“Uhm…”

“Oh come on Oli,” he chuckled warmly, “We’ve been dating for like a month and a half now. You’ve met all my mates, it’s only fair that I meet yours.”

A month and a half! I had been dating this guy for a month and a half? The shock of the situation had caused me to be stunned into silence. I quickly dodged the question, “Well I have to go, have to go and get Stella… I’ll see you later,” quickly I squirmed out of his arms and went to walk off. A startled gasp escaped my lips when his hand quickly grabbed mine pulling my back to him, I didn’t get a chance to speak because he had pressed his lips against in mine, my eyes widened in shock my body becoming paralysed. Slowly he pulled away his green eyes locking with mine a cheeky smile spreading across his face.

“You forgot my morning kiss,” there were no words; I stood silent for a few moments before I nodded my head several times.

“Right… well… I… Uh, Sorry got to go,” with that I turned and speed walked out of the kitchen and into the hallway that lead to the front door. Looking down I saw my sneakers; quickly I slipped my feet into them and ran out the front door and down the street heading toward my destination.

~


I finally made it back to our apartment after several detours; the streets of London were crazy. Stella sat on the front steps in her pyjamas her mobile phone held tightly in her hand. Quickly I walked up to her even though my side was in pain due to a stitch and I found it hard to breath from running everywhere.

“Stella,” I spoke as I inhaled deeply, the brunette turned her head her dark eyes locking with my light ones. She was quick to get to her feet and look at me I hurried over to her wrapping my arms around her. “Merry Christmas,” I whispered sarcastically in her ear causing her to giggle.

“Do you have our key?” she asked pulling away from me shaking my head I spoke.

“I thought you had them.” Stella shook her head dark strands of hair falling in front of her face. “Secret spot?” she questioned. Smiling I hurried toward the front door lifting up a loose brick smiling when I found a silver key.

“Well I’ve got one,” turning around I looked at her my brows arching quizzically, shrugging her shoulders she walked up and grabbed the object from my hand before pushing her way though the door leading toward our apartment door.

Stella had just slid the key in the door when my phone buzzed, pulling it out of my crop I looked at the screen.

Harry Baby <3
I think you forgot your key :P
I’ll drop it around this afternoon xx


Locking my screen again I walked into our shared apartment sighing happily as I walked over and collapsed on the old couch that sat in front of the old television.

“So good to be back!” I pointed out looking over at Stella, who smiled at me before disappearing into her room.
I lay on the couch my eyes looking up at the ceiling as this mornings events replayed in my mind. What the hell was going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for this chapter taking so long, i went away and was busy. But here it is please tell us what you think we love feed back.
Thanks to our two reviewers

KristenChappell
and Bubblegum Pops you are amazing thanks so much