Status: I promise to try and update soon

Tempting

Deal

Image


Her entire body was shaking by the time he decided to take the few steps that separated her from him, standing tall above the redhead. Only a few hours ago she was living the best couple of days of her life, and now everything was ruined. Ruined due to her lack of inteligence and abundance of curiosity.
The redhead could swear that as each second passed by, he figured a new way to torture her, to somehow make her pay for knowing too much and seeing what was not meant for the public eye. She wondered if this was how housekeepers felt when they found their bosses with other women or men, and for a few brief moments she felt as if she was the dumbest person in the room. Somehow, she knew she was.
“You seem awfully quiet for a prisoner. Tell me, what brought you so near us?” The tal male walked over to stand behind her, sitting her on a chair and running his caloused fingers over the pale skin of her neck. “What do you think I’m going to do to you?” Christian whispered in her ear, a smirk of pure amusement and delight coming to his lips when she shivered.
A million things ran through her mind, as his question floated in the air surrounding them both. He could easily kill her, with one of the guns that she saw now displayed over his desk. However, something told her that he wasn’t about to let her die so easily; he seemed like the type of guy who liked to torture the prisoners that came to his hidding spot.
“I don’t know. It is up to you, but I don’t think I’ll enjoy it.” At her words, Christian simply let out a loud and haunting laugh, moving away from her shaking body to stand in front of her, his back facing the desk and his hands supporting him in the furniture piece.
“If you are wondering if I’m going to do kill you or torture you like you see in those annoyingly unscary and popular movies, you’re wrong. Sugar, I may be a gang leader, but I’m not a sadist. I do, however, need to punish you.” He seemed so eloquent as he spoke that for a while she found herself wondering if he had went to University or even got to the end of High School.
For some odd reason that wasn’t exactly clouding her mind at the moment, she felt relieved that at least he didn’t plan to kill her anytime soon. But if he had no desire to kill the female, that meant that he had another use for her; that was the thing she was dreading right now. To be left in his bloody hands could turn out to be a worse deal than death.
“What do you plan on doing, then?”

**

The rest of the gang stood in a room not far from the one where Christian was keeping Katherine. They all eagerly awaited for some news, the idea of a fresh kill right next to them more appealing than anything else. It had been a while since they had had a female around, if you didn’t count the prostitutes that ended upo n Outlaw’s bed most of the time.
“Do you think he’ll just kill her like that? With no torture or small talk?” The way that he spoke made it seem like this was something casual, that most people did on a Saturday afternoon after a tough week at work.
The Prophet looked at the others, the question coming from Outlaw lingering in his mind for a few seconds. He was by far the person who knew The Destroyer the best, and although the others seemed to have this gore idea of the tall male, Christian was in fact a very normal and thoughtful guy. He simply didn’t like it when people messed up with the ones close to him, even if he didn’t know them that well. It all came down to his past.
“I don’t think so. Although he is in a bad mood today.” Mystic mumbled, quite annoyed with the fact that CC hadn’t asked for his help to take care of the redhead. Outlaw had told the others about the male’s outburst when he was interrupted, and soon enough they all decided not to annoy him.
“Let’s not make assumptions, okay? Besides, he does whatever he thinks will suit every single one of us best, so don’t start doubting CC’s actions.” Andrew finally pitched in his opinion, his face remaining emotionless throughout his encouragement and reprimending speech. “Let’s wait.”
The others merely nodded, going back to drinking the now warm beers standing on top of the table.

**

“So…” Christian ended, trailing off as he spoke, still standing in the same spot in front of her as he had for the last ten minutes. “Do we have an agreement, or shall I let you be tortured by one of my men?”
Until now, Katherine had thought she would never fear death when it came to her. Or any type of torture; she had been taught that God would reward her and compensate all the pain that she had once felt in her life when the time came. When she faced the end of time, ora at least, her time.
“We have an agreement…” The redhead had never felt as brave during the past few hours as she did right that second. “If you promise me that none of your men will try and touch me without my permission.”
Christian was no fool; he knew exactly what she was asking, and it offended him for a brief moment. It did until he realized that they in fact treated prostitutes roughly, and they were all broken men.
“I promise to do my best to keep them away. If you tease them and they win, I can’t promise to protect you. My gang’s well-being comes before yours, sugar.” Was his reply, his signature smirk back on his thin lips.
It seemed only fair, since they barely knew each other, and she was now learning about everything that surrounded her at the moment. A whole new World was around her, although she did not quite understand it as of now.
Nodding, Katherine seemed to only now realize that she was going to live another day. He released her, letting her get up and have a look around the poorly light and badly furnitured room.
“Congratulations, sugar.” He sounded behind her, as her eyes followed a painting badly pinned on the Wall. “You are now our most prized possession.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it took so long!
Hope you like it (:
xx