Status: Updating whenever i can, but will shoot for every Friday

Undead Ahead

Dead Man

Present day.

“DAD!” I yelled as I walked into the house, “Guess what happens in a week!”
“You get a haircut?” he retorted back, jokingly.
“No silly, I TURN 25!” I said happily, watching him smile back at me
“I know baby, I am just going to hate the day I will have to give you away” he sighed,
Give me away? I’m not even dating someone, is he feeling okay? I didn’t question him though, maybe he was just talking. I smiled again at my dad, I loved my dad, and he had always been there for me, as I was for him.
~ Flashback ~
“Higher daddy, Higher!” Five year old me shouted.
“Hold on baby girl, I’m going to see what mama is doing” he called back, so I kept swinging as he walked inside. I watched him walk inside, he left the door open, but I heard one slam shut. Mom. The house had muffled the fighting, but I could still hear it.
“Isabella! Don’t do this to me, to Salem!” My father’s voice pleaded.
“Jack, I’m going. You don’t make me happy anymore, and we both know, it was only YOU who wanted a child!” Tear formed in my eyes, it was like venom into my veins. It killed me. After thirty minutes of my dad trying to convince her to stay, she just left. I managed to get off the swings safely and I moped over to where my dad was sitting on the floor, crying.
“Don’t worry daddy, I still love you.” I said softly, smiling at him as he looked up, causing more tears to form in both of our eyes.
“I know baby, I love you too, and I will never leave you, it’s just you and I from now on.” He sniffed, and I wiped his tears away with my tiny hand. All I could do right now, was hug him.
~ End of flashback ~ After Dinner, he went to bed, he was acting strange. I cleaned everything up and went back to my room to finish this song I was learning.
I absolutely adored New year’s day’s song Angel eyes. But the man in it, sounded so familiar, it was like he was singing to me. I still have no idea who it is. I got on my lap top and researched the song.
“Oh… that’s why...”
Of course, it was Chris. It gave me chills to finally understand what he was talking about that night on Halloween, and it all made since why my dad didn’t want me to turn 25.
~ Flashback ~
I was pinned against my bed with a man I barely knew on me. How did he get in my house? So many questions flew through my head all at once,
His lips kissed up my neck, up to my ear, and he breathed
“I don't care how many times it takes to get through to you, this is a force that not even God can stop, you’re fucking mine Salem”
~ End of Flashback ~
I know what you’re thinking, Nothing happened that night, He just bit my breast and gave me a weird shoulder hickey. It was so weird. I pushed the thought away and changed the song on my phone to Only Love by PVRIS. It was the jam for the rest of the night, I hummed it softly and got up putting my headphones in so I could go on a walk at 11:00PM. About an hour into my roam, I ran into Balz. We talked about his girlfriend, about the band, how things have changed and just about random things.
“So…” I began, “Why does Chris... stalk me?” I questioned.
He shrugged, “I mean, you’re beautiful.” He replied
I smiled at the comment, but with my luck someone had to ruin the moment, and it was Chris.
“You know, Smoking can kill you, little girl.” He hissed snatching the cigarette from my lips. I blew the remaining smoke into him face, which pissed him off. He grabbed me by the hair
“You know, in a few days you’ll be mine, and there will be no one there to stop the things I’d do to you.” He growled into my face “And you will wish you wouldn’t have done that, Sweetheart” He mocked. FUCK why did he have to do that, it turned me on so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it seemed all over the place, i couldn't concentrate, But please leave feedback if you like it, or anything, Ppppllleeeeaaasee! Title credit to Wolves at the Gate