Status: routinely updated :)

Is It 'Cause I'm Cool?

If you wanna be my lover

“Wanna meet the guys?” Britt asked as she came back into the living room.
“Huh?” Daneel raised an eyebrow.
“The guys have finally finished the album and they want to go out to party a bit!”
“Yeii party time!” I jumped to my feet and started my weird party-dance.
“Really? I’m feeling so whacked…” Daneel yawned.
“Who the fuck has told me to enjoy this trip? Get your ass of the couch, get an ice cold shower, put on some make-up and get ready!” I directed Daneel.
I went up to my room and took a cold shower too. I dried my hair and heard that someone turned on the radio down in the living room.
I sifted through my suitcase to find my make-up bag and went back to the bath. After putting on some make up, Daneel showed up in my room.
“What are you going to wear?” She asked me.
“Oh… the main question…!” I raised an eyebrow and went back to my suitcase.
After 20 minutes broaching my case I decided to wear my favorite jeans and a black neck holder top. I tied up my hair, put on some make up and went down to the living room.
Daneel was wearing a black short skirt and a blue top.
“You look gorgeous!” Daneel said.
“Hey you want to lay somebody tonight?” Brittney chuckled as she came in.
“If so, don’t forget your lovely blue box!” Dani laughed.
I took the box out of my handbag and grinned. “The rest is upstairs.”
I put on my stilettos and my jacket. “I’m ready!”
We headed to the cab which was already waiting outside the apartment and got to the club.
There were several floors with different kinds of music and we decided to go dancing.
Luckily we found a free table and ordered a bottle of Vodka and a bottle of bitter lemon.
After a few drinks we got to the dance floor and started dancing to the music. The music was loud and good and so we really enjoyed ourselves dancing.
“I’m getting something to drink for me!” Brittney waved and made her way to the bar. Daneel and I stayed on the floor.

[Tré’s POV]
“Brittney’s girls are in town!” Mike laughed as he came back from his telephone date with Brittney.
“Are they hot?” I laughed and wiggled with my eyebrows.
“Don’t know. I’ve never met them!” he hiked his shoulders.
“Aaaaaaaw… I like surprises!” I chuckled.
“Yeah Tré – constantly horny!” Billie Joe laughed.
“Why didn’t we meet them already?” I asked Mike.
“I told you that she has friends abroad… I think they are from Austria… They’re for the first time in the US I think.”
“Ooh v i r g i n s!” I groaned and laughed at the same time.
“Britt asked us if we want to go to the club with them after we’ve finished the last record.”
“Count me in!” Billie said. “I could do with some beers.”
“So me!” I replied and got back to my drums. “C’mon let us finish it!”
“As soon as Tré hears that there is a chance for him to get laid, he stresses us out!” Billie laughed and put back on his headphones.

“Soo we are done!” Mike laughed and we gave each other a high five.
“It’s going to be fuckin great!” Billie chuckled.
We all went out, locked the studio and I stepped into my car to drive home. With lightning speed I took a refreshing shower and tied a towel around my hip. I went over to the wardrobe and picked out some new clothes. After doing my hair and putting on perfume I rushed down the stairs. As I slipped into my shoes Mike arrived and killed the engine in front of my house. I locked the door and went down to his car. I jumped onto the backseats. “Hey. Thanks for picking me up!”
“No prob!”
After a view minutes we arrived at the club and went in. It was pretty crowded and hot in there.
“Hey Honey!” Mike gave his girlfriend a kiss.
“Hey Boys!” She hugged us and we went down to the bar to get something to drink.
I kept watching for the girls, which was not making any sense, because I didn’t even know how they actually looked like.
“Where are the girls?” Mike finally asked and I strained my ears to hear what she was saying.
“Yeah. Tré’s horny!” Billie joked and slapped me on the back.
“Tré behave yourself!” Britt laughed. “They are on the dance floor!”
I kept looking for them and Brittney noticed. “Wanna know who they are?”
I nodded and gave her my baby-puppy look. “Please!”
Now Billie Joe and Mike got interested too. “Hey wait for us!”
“The one with the open long hair, the skirt and the blue top is Daneel and the one with the ponytail and bangs is my baby girl Everly!”
“Hot chicks!” Billie remarked and took a pull from his beer bottle.
I didn’t manage to get my eyes of them.

[Evs POV]
After Brittney didn’t come back for half an hour we started to wonder where she was.
“Where is Britt?” I asked Daneel and she shook her head.
I looked around the club to see if I could trace her anywhere. I found her sitting around a table with the boys.
‘Oh my fuckin God… They are adorable!’ I thought
“Hey I’m done with dancing…” I yelled out of breath. Daneel nodded and we made our way through the crowd heading to the table.
“Hey laaadyyys!” Brittney screamed as soon as she saw us. Everyone at the table turned to us. “Daneel, Everly those pretty hot looking guys are Mike, Billie Joe and Tré.”
I waved while Daneel began to greet everyone with a little kiss on their cheek I followed her.
“It’s nice to meet you two finally! Brittney has told me a lot of things about you!” Mike said to us.
“I hope she kept the X-rated stories!” I laughed.
“I will get you two ladies something to drink! What do you want?” Tré asked us.
“For me a beer please!” “And I will take a glass of vodka with bitter lemon please!” Daneel answered his question and Tré disappeared in the crowd.
“So tell us something about you two!” Billie grinned. “Why have you come to the US?”
“We have both graduated two weeks ago and now we are taking some spare time!” I explained our visit.
“For how long will you stay?” Mike asked. “For about three months!” Dani answered and Tré came back with our drinks.
“Beer for the gorgeous Everly and Vodka for pretty Daneel!” he handed us the drinks over when our eyes met. “Thanks!” I replied and gave him a smile.
We had a lot of fun and the guys managed that our glasses never got empty. After a view hours Daneel was quite drunk and so was I.
“C’mon let us go back to the dance floor!” She yelled and wiggled with her hips.
“Yeiii!” I laughed and took another gulp from my beer as Daneel grabbed my hand and pulled me to the floor.
The DJ started to get back to the 90’s songs and played the most popular song from the Spice Girls.
Daneel started screaming and we both started singing to the song – now we were OBVIOUSLY drunk!
Due to loads of alcohol I started to dance towards the boys and Daneel joined me.
“If you wannabe my lover you gotta get with my friends…” blasted out of the speakers as I was shaking my body next to Tré.
Thanks to the fact that he had a jag too he joined my dance and as the next song started he dragged me to the dance floor.
Billie Joe laughed “Every time Tré is drunk he starts dancing!”
“You’ll soon be laughing on the other side of your face!” Daneel laughed, grabbed his hand and followed us to the floor.
After an exhausting dancing session we got back to our table.
“So why have you come to the US?” Tré asked me and sat down on the chair right next to me.
“Taking a break!” I laughed. “We both graduated two weeks ago and now we are enjoying life for the next 3 months!”
“Congratulations! Where did you meet Britt?”
“We met 4 years ago when she was in Austria to visit her relatives and we became friends pretty fast! She’s amazing!”
“Everly – tell me everlything about you!” He laughed and we chinked our glasses.
I laughed. “There’s nothing special about me!”
“We grab something to drink!” Daneel waved her hand and made her way through the crowd following Billie to the Bar.
“I will go, get some fresh air!” I stood up. “May I join you?” He asked very politely. “Sure!”
“Is there a park over there?” I asked and tried to see more through the dark night.
“Um.. yeah!” Tré raised one eyebrow.
“Yeii, c’mon!” I was already crossing the street and running.
“Hey crazy nutcase. Wait for the old man!” He laughed and came after me.
“Running was no good idea!” I cackled. He turned to me. “Not feeling well?”
“I.. I um.. I just have to lie down for a minute!” I grabbed his hands and he helped me to lie down in the grass. I bumped to the ground and dragged him with me.
“Wooah!” He laughed as he found himself lying on me. “I…just.. I .. can’t breathe!” I moaned silently. He rolled down “Sorry!”
We were both lying in the grass – both pretty drunk. I noticed that he gazed at me and turned my head in his direction. Our eyes met and his head was coming closer slowly.
‘OMFG he smells so good!’ I thought and closed my eyes waiting for the feeling of his lips on mine.
“EEEVE?? What the hell are you doing out here?” Daneel screamed as she saw me lying in the grass. “Eve, I think I’m drunk!”
“Naaah!” I groaned and turned away from Tré. “Romance is over!”
“Eve I’m not feeling good anymore!” Daneel gulped.
I gave Tré a kiss on his cheek and stood up slowly. “Honey I’m drunk too, it’s not that easy as usual!” I laughed and tried to get to her.
She was sitting at the steps and looked down. Tré followed me “I will tell Britt that Daneel needs to get home!”
Dani raised her head and looked up to him. “Hey Tré!” After he went into the Club she finally put things together.
“OH no… Eve... I’m so sorry for disturbing!” “Just don’t think about it, it is okay…” But she didn’t hear me anymore because she vomited in the dust bin right left to her.
“You’re ready?” I asked her and helped her getting up.
“We will drive home, we can take care of her!” Britt said.
“Are you sure? Otherwise I will take her…” “No no! Just have fun!” She blinked her eye and glanced at Tré.
“Honey you’ve got your blue box?” Daneel asked and I rolled my eyes. “Yeah. I do”
“Merci!” I thanked them as they got into the cab.
“So, it’s only the two of us!” Tré wiggled with his eyebrows.
“Where’s Billie?” I said as I went back to the club.
“Ah … I forgot about him. We can turn it into a threesome, if you want to!” He laughed. “I think Billie would be on!”
I rolled my eyes and we went back in, Tré got us drinks and we found Billie sitting on the table.
Billie and I were talking about the new album while Tré was coming back from the washroom and joined our talk. I felt his hand stroking my back and I shrugged – Thank God Billie didn’t notice.
“Guys, I’m tired – and drunk. I will go home!” Billie stood up, gave me a hug and slapped Tré on the back. “Have fun!”
“So, it’s only the two of us!” Tré wiggled with his eyebrows.
“The moment you waited for the whole evening?” I laughed and we started talking about god and the world. About an hour later we both started yawning.
“Wanna leave?” He asked and I nodded. Outside the club I suddenly stopped.”Aaah… That’s going to be a night…sex noises from the right and vomit noises from the left!”
Tré put his hands on my waist and got a step closer. “My suggestion: Why don’t you crash at my place and we are making our own sex noises!” He gave me a soft kiss beside my lips.
‘Oh my God…’ I couldn’t think straight anymore, my mind was spinning around. ‘I can’t go with him...’
“Tré.. I um…I just..” But my cell phone interrupted me. “I have to see who’s writing, maybe its Daneel!” I turned away from him and grabbed my cell phone.
“Daneel: Don’t say “No” again ;) !” I had to grin, she has written me this text message because she knew that I always crawfish out when something’s getting serious.
“Something wrong?”
“Nah,… she sent me a message that she’s save home!”
“So, what are we going…” I took a step towards him, raised myself on tiptoes, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. I noticed that he was pretty surprised but he quickly responded to my kiss, hugged me and lifted me up.
The cab arrived and Tré opened the door for me “Lady’s first” I sat down and moved over. I was out of breath because of this kiss and we were sitting in the cab like nothing has happened a view seconds before.
I felt his hand on my thigh going up and down - he noticed that this was driving me crazy and I bit myself on the lip. Pretending nothing has happened, made the thing between us more exciting, he started drumming with his fingers on my thigh as we pulled into the driveway of his house. He got out of the car and he reached for my hand. “Thanx!” I smiled at him as I got out.
“Keep the change!” He said to the driver and turned to me. As the cab turned off he grabbed my hand and leaned me against the front door. While making me crazy with his soft lips, he managed to unlock the door and we both got into the house. He closed the door right behind us, grabbed my thighs and lifted me up. I looped my legs around his waist and my fingers were playing with his hair.
We got up the stairs and started to drop our clothes, he slammed the door open to the master bedroom and pulled me through. He took off my shirt and laid me on his bed. His quick hands were all over my body nearly at the same time – he was driving me crazy. I pressed my body closer to his as we kissed.

[Tré’s POV]
I woke up the next morning and thought about the awesome night we had. There she was, lying right here beside me and she looked gorgeous! I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her shoulder. She stretched herself and groaned and grunted. I had to chuckle.
“What’s so funny?” She said in a slumberous way. “Your lovely noises!” I said und started kissing her neck.
“Look who’s already perky first thing in the morning!” She turned around and looked me in the eyes. My cell phone was ringing and I turned around to grab it from the bedside table.
“Yeah?” I picked up the phone and couldn’t avert my eyes from Eve as she stood up. She put on her panties and grabbed my Shirt from yesterday.
“Tré?? What on earth are you doing?” I heard the bugged voice of Billie at the other end of the phone.
“Hey Billie. I’m sorry. What’s up?”
She looked at me and asked silently “Shower?” I pointed at the door and she left the room.
“She’s at your place isn’t she?” Billie laughed.
“Um... Why are you calling?” I cleared my throat.
“So you charmed the pants off her successfully?” He laughed.
“Billie, enough already!”
“Mr. Cool ain’t Cool anymore!” He laughed. “I just wanted to tell you that they confirmed the interview tomorrow morning!”
I heard that Eve turned on the water in the bathroom. “Mhm!”
“Tomorrow morning 9 am at Jingletown Studio!”
“Yeah okay. I will be there!”
“See You!”
“Bye!”
I stood up and went over to the bathroom door and opened it slowly.
I put my arms around her from behind and felt the water running down my skin. She turned around and kissed me silently. My hands went down to her thighs and I lifted her up, leaning against the cold wall. She groaned as her back touched the cold tiles.

After a wetly romp she sneaked out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body. I finished shampooing my hair and followed her. She had just put on her underwear and jeans. “Want to put on a new Shirt?” I asked, went to the wardrobe and gave her a black shirt.
“Thank You!” She said, gave me a little kiss on the cheek and put it on. “Hey... um… Concerning last night...”
“Was an awesome night!” She smiled at me. “We can do it over sometimes if you want to! But I’ve got to leave now!” She gave me a little kiss and headed down the stairs.
I stood there, speechless.
I thought she would react like all the other girls I’ve fucked with ‘I love you, please call me and so on…’ How do they love me when we got only one night together? – Thanks to Money and Fame they do!
I heard the front door snap shut and still felt her kiss on my lips. As I took a glimpse on the watch it was already 2 pm and in about half an hour Claudia and Frankito would arrive.

[Eve’s POV]
‘That he’s just so crazy and adorable at the same time!’ I thought as I headed down the stairs. I opened the front door and Daneel was already waiting for me. I opened the passenger door and bumped down on the seat.
“GOOD MORNING AMERICA, HOW ARE YOU?” She screamed and screwed up her face because of the heavy headache.
“A W E S O M E!” I laughed and put on the seatbelt.
“Want to grab something to eat?”
“Aaaw good idea!” I laughed. “Where’s Britt?”
“Don’t know, I think they’re still in bed!” She laughed. “So. Tell me about your night!” She tugged at my Shirt.
“Awesome as fuck!” I grinned.  
♠ ♠ ♠
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
If you wanna be my lover - Spice Girls

Love that song coming up while being in a Club having a party with friends :D

still appreciating comments ;)