Status: my computer has a virus so I will update when I can-On hold-

Die in Your Arms Tonight.

Ten

It was over, the walkers were gone and being dragged into a pile. They were going to burn those bodies and bury the rest, I was informed about a guy named Jim who had dug twelve graves the past few days because of a horrible dream that he had. He was no bitten and going to turn into a walker.

I looked around the camp site not knowing what to do, I was still in shock and I felt alone for some odd reason; everyone was cleaning and dragging bodies while I stood there hugging myself like a damn idiot.

My eyes landed on Jim who was sitting against the tree trunk holding his arm gently, walking over to him slowly I knelt down and examined the wound. It was a large bite mark and looked infected, there was a black ring around it; from the looks of it a tooth was stuck in his arm as well. I cringed when I looked again, there was dried blood and fresh blood mixed together.

"Hey, lets get that cleaned up." I stood and walked over to the R.V, I gathers water a cloth and tweezers. Andrea was not going to be happy about this, walking back over to Jim I took his arm and started to clean it.

"Thank you, you really don't need to do this...Rebekah right?" He sounded tired as he spoke my name.

"Yes, don't worry about it. I felt useless, good thing you're hurt I guess. Even though that sounds horrible." I watched as he stifled back a laugh, I could tell that he was in massive amounts of pain and I felt extremely horrible.

Once I was done cleaning up his wound I noticed that they were done burying most of the dead, giving Jim some water I stood and walked towards Shane.

"What's going to happen?"

Shane didn't say a word but shrugged his shoulders as he walked over to Rick and started to talk silently, I felt like I had been shoved off or just ignored. Maybe that was just my insecurities or my fears, I didn't know, but it made me angry.

"Ay'." I turned to see Daryl walking over to me in slow walk, he looked nervous about walking up to me, maybe that was because of the kiss I planted on him.

"Look Daryl, I'm sorry I did that. I honestly don't even know why I did-" He cut me off.

"I don' care, Don't ever do it again' got it?" I blinked as he stood there staring at me, why did he hate me so much.

"Fuck you Daryl, because you sure as hell enjoy the fuck out of it when I kissed you. So don't play it off as you didn't! Your a fucking Red neck prick!" I had walked closer to him as I yelled in a hushed tone so I didn't catch anyone's attention. "And as for the flashbacks that I am getting, I hope your scum brother is dead!"

The look of pure anger and regret shown on his face as he stood holding his crossbow close to his body, if I was a guy then he would have hit me already.

"Watch your pretty lil' mouth, Becca'." I crossed my arms and stared at him, my heart was ripping into little pieces as he stared daggers at me; if looks could kill.

"Don't tell me what to do, Dixon." I shoved past him while slamming my shoulder into his as I walked by, it was a dumb move because it caused more pain to me then it did to him.

I walked off into the woods where no one would see me or even bother to come looking for me, I just needed some space. Some time to myself and to think about things, it seemed like everyone liked me and wanted me to stay; how ever it was Daryl who was giving me the most problems and a little bit from Shane.

then I felt the warmth of my tears flow down my cheeks and land on my lips, the salt ran against my tongue and my bottom lip quivered. I held my side and placed one hand on a tree as I let the cry out, it was a cry of confusion, pain and sorrow.

I felt like I was there for hours crying my heart out but it was merely only minutes, wiping my face I turned and made my way back to the camp where I heard arguing.

"The CDC is probably over run, its a death wish!"

"We are going, I stand by what rick says." Shane spoke up while others shook their heads in shame.

They were right though, the CDC was not a place for us to go. If the world has gone to shit then the CDC was in shits creek and I did not want to be apart of that.

"You riden' with them or me?" I turned to look at Daryl who had his eyes place on my shoes, I looked back at the R.V and then back to Daryl's truck. Did I want to ride with Daryl or the group, I watched as people entered the R.V and I started to move my feet not saying a word to Daryl; but my feet betrayed me. They led me to his truck where I stood and waited for him.

I climbed into the passenger seat as Daryl climbed into the driver seat, We sat in silence for the entire ride as we got onto the nearest highway going farther away from Atlanta.

"Daryl, don't ever leave me. I hate you but I don't want to be away from you." I placed my hand on his chest and felt his chest rising and lowering.

"why would ya' think I would leave ya'?" his hand found its way to mine and held it closely.

"I don't know, your brother is such a tool bag and I don't want you think that I don't love you. I do love you Daryl." I placed a kiss on his chest as he ran his hands through my hair. Pulling my lips to his I felt his hands travel down to my ass and pulled me on top of him.

A giggle escaped my lips as I straddled him and continued to kiss him with as much passion as possible, I could feel his hands roaming around my back and into my hair. A soft moan escaped his lips as I nibbled down on to his bottom lip, a let a small smile creep on my lips.

"Your a tease Becca', but I still love ya'." He wrapped his arms around my waste and pulled me to his chest, he placed a kiss on my lips and then my forehead as I placed my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

"I love you to nutty." I heard him sigh.

"Why do you call me that?"

"Because you kill squirrels all the time, would you rather me call you a Squirrel killer instead." I felt him laugh and hold me tighter, there was no other place that I would rather be then in his arms.


"Becca? Rebekah...Hello'." I heard Daryl snap his fingers a few times causing me to snap out of my trance and look over at him.

"what nutty!?" I had snapped not realizing what I had just said.

"What did you call me?" I heard the R.v door slam close and looked forward.

"Nothing Dixon, what is going on?"

I watched Rick rest Jim on a tree and hand him a gun, as I went to step out of the truck Daryl grabbed my hand and shook his head for me to stay put.

"But.."

"No Becca, we will pass him and you could say your byes'."

Nodding I waited and watched as we pulled up in front of him.

"Thank you rebekah...but its my time to go." I felt the tears flow down my cheeks and I felt Daryl squeeze my hand.

"See ya' around Jim."

Daryl sent him a nod before pulling off, once we were farther away the gunshot broke the silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know you guys may seem confused but all of the flash backs wont be in order because she is getting her memory back.