Status: my computer has a virus so I will update when I can-On hold-

Die in Your Arms Tonight.

Nine.

I watch the van pull off down the dirt road with the group of men in the back, they had left before I could say another word to Daryl. It was now the ladies, Dale, Ed and Carl who stayed back waiting for them to come back with Merle. I knew a lot of them did not want Merle back in this camp and I couldn't blame them for that either, he was reckless and a danger to everyone around him. There was something about him that I couldn't put my finger on.

It was still daylight out so I made my way over to where the camp fire was, the heat radiated towards my skin and the embers flickered pulling me into a trance of some sort.

"You ain't ever gonna love my brother like I love him, Rebekah." I sat on the couch waiting for Daryl to come back from work, Merle had come into the house piss drunk and was wobbling around the living room pointing his finger at me. He had the beer bottle in his other hand.

I Ignored his comment and looked down at my phone, not a single call or text from anyone.

"Are ya listening to me toots!" I blinked as the beer bottle went flying by my face, closing my eyes and exhaling I slowly turned my head in his directions.

"What Merle?" I crossed my legs and placed my hands folded on my knees. I acted as if he had my full attention, but in reality my mind was off someplace else. A place in where I had to tell Daryl something so important that would change our lives.

" I said, You ain't ever gonna love ma' brother like I do'." I nodded at him as he stumbled closer to me, I saw the rage all over his face. He stumbled closer but this time the rage snapped into something else, before I could react he had me pinned to the couch. "You ain't love my brother, your just a lil' hoe." I cringed at the words and kept a straight face, I wasn't going to show him my fear that was going wild on the inside.

"Merle, your wasted. Get off of me now, before I hurt you." I had my hands placed on his chest and started to shove him off, he only placed more of his weight down causing me to groan. I smacked his chest but he just pushed down harder, that's when I felt him growing in his pants against my skirt.

"Merle, you sick fuck get the hell off of me!" I bugged my hips and shoved my knee into his groin causing him to grunt and push off of me.

"Stupid bitch!"

Before I could scramble away his smashed his fist into my face, my ribs and my stomach. The pain in my abdomen radiated through my body from the force of his hit, the scream erupted from my throat and my hands wrapped around my stomach as I rolled off the couch and curled into the fetal position.

"what the- your bleedin'." I heard him stumbled to the ground and was able to see him staring at me with a shocked face. "You...you was pregnant." He rubbed his face as the misery filled his face.

"I..hate you Merle Dixon."


"Rebekah...Rebekah?" I snapped away from the fires glaze and looked up to see Dale staring down at me with a concerned look. "why are you crying?"

Blinking I placed my hands up to my eyes and felt the tears, I wiped away the tears and cleared my throat as I shook my head. "I'm fine Dale, I guess a flashback that's all.." Nodding he sat down next to me and looked around as if trying to see if any one was in hearing distance.

When he was sure he looked back at me with yet another concerned look.

"You and the dixons? I heard the argument." I sighed, I knew someone was going to hear that.

"Yeah, me and the dixons. At least that is what I am getting from these flashbacks, I see why I hate Merle but I don't see why Daryl hates me so much." I looked at Dale and saw that it was getting dark out, he noticed Lori and the others walking over to us and just gave me a reassuring nod.

"I think he loves you my dear, but there's a lot going on in that mind of his. Give him time." I smiled as the rest of the group came over to sit down
We laughed, cooked and told stories for the past few hours. It was nice not to worry about anything.

"Do you see the way that Daryl watches you sometimes?" I looked over to Lori and shook my head, He watches me?

"I didn't even notice." Everyone laughed as if they all noticed but me.

"Girl the way he watches you is adorable, its something we have never seen before." I rubbed my face in order to hide the blush that was rising.

Amy stood up and walked towards the R.V causing Andrea to look up "Where are you going?", Amy looked back and laughed "Can a girl take a piss in peace, by the way do we have toilet paper-" My mouth dropped as the scream erupted from her throat.

The walker bite down and yanked back the flesh from her neck causing her to drop to the floor, every one stood up and grabbed their weapons; how ever I was stuck looking for one seeing as I didn't have one.

People screamed and scattered, the kids where taken far away with Carol in order to keep them save. I shoved walkers away and stabbed them with a knife I had found, I remember the head; always the head. I heard another scream causing me to turn and see a group member on the floor being eaten, Ed's tent was filled with walkers and some people had made it on top of the R.V.

Everything around me was spinning as I tried to get a hold of what was going on, we were being attacked by a group of walkers. We were all being killed and struggling for our lives. I felt something grab my arm and out of instinct I turned and shoved the walker to the floor but I was taken to, I landed on top of the walker; I struggled to grab the knife that I had dropped and keep the walked from biting me.

"Shit!" I pushed the walker down and reached but I couldn't grab it, that's when the walker stopped moving and I saw an arrow sticking out of its head. I watched as Daryl grabbed his arm, armed the cross bow, he then dragged me away from the dead corpse and held me at his side. He pulled me past walkers and over to where Carol had the kids.

"Stay put ya' hear me." His blue eyes bore into my own and the strangest thing I could think of happened. I grabbed his face and planted the most loving kiss on his lips.