Status: my computer has a virus so I will update when I can-On hold-

Die in Your Arms Tonight.

Five

The dreams were coming more rapidly, it seemed that every time I passed out a new dream would come back; yet it would always be the same person and same voice. I held my eyes closed as I felt the blanket around my body, I could feel that I was wearing different clothing and that I was on some sort of couch bed.

I didn't want to move but the smell of cooking food tugged at my nose causing my stomach to growl pretty loud.

"Okay stomach, fine." I mumbled as I slowly sat up while holding my head, I was still fairly light headed because of the last three days. Pushing my self from the spot I slowly made my way to the steps of the RV and was greeted with laughter and chatting, once they say me everything went silent.

"Look who decides to wake up." The old man stated with a smile.

"How long have I been out?" I took a step down the steps very slowly.

"Two and half days." I rubbed my eyes while I watched the other man stand up with a bowl of food.

"My name is Shane, Come sit with us and you will meet everyone."

I had learned most of their names but the few that actually stuck were T-dog, Glenn, Andrea, Shane, Carl, Carol, Lori, Dale and Sophia.

Then a few went silent and looked at me.

"Do you know someone by the name of Daryl?" I looked over at Dale and shook my head no, the name didn't even sound familiar to me at all. "What about Merle?" I squinted my eyes in thought and then looked up at Dale.

"Yes, he found me in the woods but left me there to die." The few who were paying attention shook their heads in disbelief.

"That man is no good and I still don't understand why we keep him in the group." Andrea ranted on to her self while Dale continued to talk to me.

"While you were out cold, you spoke about Daryl in your sleep. I didn't say anything to him because I didn't know anything for sure." I nodded my head as I looked around the group, the guy Merle was no where to be seen.
I had eaten my dinner and gotten up to pee when Lori had stopped me, she explained that we never go alone to do anything. Even though the walkers didn't come down to this area we still had to be cautious. Agreeing with her, she walked with me to use the bathroom.

"So Dale told me that you spoke about Daryl, he made it seem that you two were close." She spoke as I found a tree to squat and pee at.

"I don't remember much of my dreams, I actually only remember his voice. I never remember what he looks like, I don't even think they are dreams; I think they are memories because I don't remember anything before the hospital." I pulled up my pants and stretched, being this relaxed was comforting.

"Hospital?" Lori stood up and zippered her pants as well.

"I woke up in the hospital a few days back, it was a mess they said that I was in a car crash and my name was Rebekah." We started walking back to camp as Lori nodded in shock. Losing your memory wasn't easy at all, always struggling to remember something, anything from your past. It took a mental toll on you.

"I am so sorry." I shrugged as we walked back into camp, Shane sent us a smile while packing up things for the night. That's when I saw Merle walk into the camp sight, When he saw me his body froze on the spot. Pushing my way past Lori I stormed over to him not realizing another person was standing and watching us.

"Listen you hillbilly prick! you may seem to know who I am but that does not mean I know you, What you pulled back there the other day was extremely fucked up." I shoved my finger into his chest and he stepped back.

"Now listen here toots, I know you well enough to know ya' gonna survive'." He held a smirk on his face.

"You obviously don't know me seeing as I almost died, I have this weird gut feeling that I am glad I don't remember who you are." I took a step back and turned around to see the group was now staring at my little outburst, I couldn't help but to feel and over coming sense of rage around him.

"That means you don't remember my dear little brother Daryl do ya'?" He called as I walked away.

I stopped and looked back at him, the name Daryl was starting to get on my last nerve.

"No, I don't. And from the looks of it I don't think I want to remember him, if he's your brother then he may be just the fucking same!" Turning I stormed off back to the RV.
He watched Merle come back into camp and then he watched as his brother body froze on the spot like he had just seen a ghost, slowly he started walking over to his older brother to see what was going on; but stopped when he saw her. She looked just the same as he last remember her, bright eyes and angry.

"Listen you hillbilly prick! you may seem to know who I am but that does not mean I know you, What you pulled back there the other day was extremely fucked up." She shoved her finger into his chest causing him to take a step back, she was the only person that could cause Merle that have some sense of fear.

"Now listen here toots, I know you well enough to know ya' gonna survive'." He held a smirk on his face, the words made Daryl's blood boil. Merle had found her and left her to die, plus she had no memory of him which made things ever worse.

"You obviously don't know me seeing as I almost died, I have this weird gut feeling that I am glad I don't remember who you are." He watched as she started to storm away from Merle, every time they were near each other she would get angry because of who he was. In some ways it was sexy but in others it scared them both.

"That means you don't remember my dear little brother Daryl do ya'?" Merle looked over to Daryl for a reaction but Daryl didn't budge, instead he looked at Rebekah waiting for a reply. His body screamed to hold her in his arms but from the looks of it she would think him a creep. Rebekah stopped and looked back at Merle with anger written on her face.

"No, I don't. And from the looks of it I don't think I want to remember him, if he's your brother then he may be just the fucking same!" The words stung and Daryl felt like his heart had just been ripped from his chest, she didn't remember him and she didn't want to remember him. Merle watched as she stormed off to the RV, Daryl watched as well while taking a scan of her body. She was still wearing the ring he had gotten her almost nine months ago.

Merle had made his way to his side and gave him a pat on the back, he was to happy about the situation causing Daryl to punch him in the gut.

"You're a fuckin' prick Merle'" The rage started to build as he shoved his older brother to the floor.

"What? That's one less bitch to worry about baby brother" Merle said while holding his gut.

"Fuck you man, She don't even remember me cause' of you'." Stepping away from Merle he walked off towards their tent in hopes to cool down. The pain of being around her and she had no idea who he was killed him on the inside.


I sat in the RV just looking out the window, I saw the brother fight; well the younger one which I guessed was Daryl punched Merle in the gut. He yelled at him and then stormed up while wiping what looked like tears from his face, seeing this made me feel like shit. I felt the need to console him and hold him, even kiss him.

Closing my eyes I rubbed my face and laid back on the couch with my hands behind my head, the feelings towards Daryl were crazy for me. I had not felt like that before, well maybe I did but I sure as hell didn't remember it. I looked back out of the window to see Merle staring at the RV with a smirk on his face, something just wasn't right about him.