Status: Currently being written

You're What?

Call An Ambulance

Jacky’s POV

Straight after the show I ran to find TJ. It was risky I know but I have my needs. I found him stood outside my bus with a small smirk on his face. As soon as he saw me an even bigger smirk formed. I quickly ripped open the door to the bus and dragged him to my bunk, shutting the curtain firmly behind us.

_Cue Dirty Minds Here_

“Oh shit Jacky.” He yelled as he clenched around me. I knew he was close. I hissed from the constriction.

“S-So fucking t-tight TJ.” I yelled out. I came soon after that, screaming out of pure pleasure. I collapsed on his chest and pulled out. I laid there for a moment before leaning up and pecking his lips. He smiled.

“That was great babe. But you have to go Ryan and the guys will be back soon.” I whispered. He nodded. TJ knew about my relationship with Ryan and was ok with it. He just wanted someone to get off with. We both got dressed quickly and headed in to the front lounge only to be met by three glaring faces of my band mate’s. My eyes widened as did TJ’s.

“Bell. Get the fuck of this bus before I kick your ass.” Ronnie hissed through clenched teeth. TJ hurried off the bus, shooting an apologetic glance my way. Once he was gone the others turned on me.

“G-guys, I c-can explain-n.” I stuttered out of pure fear. They all narrowed their eyes.

“Go on then. Explain. Explain why you cheated on Ryan, explain why he was so upset and explain why he ran away from us.” Ronnie said gradually getting louder. I shook with fear, unable to form any words to defend my actions. I was like a deer caught in the headlights. It was at that point that Ronnie grabbed my phone off of the counter and threw it at my head. I fumbled with it for a second before getting a firm grip on it.

“You are going to call Ryan. You are going to beg for him to come back and then you are going to plead for forgiveness. No exceptions.” He commanded and nudged Derek and Ron who moved to block the only exit off of the bus. I sighed and pressed Ryan’s name, waiting for the call to connect. It rang for a while but when to voice mail. I’m not surprised that he doesn’t want to talk to me. I hung up and looked to Ronnie who was still glaring at me.

“What do I do? He won’t speak to me.” I whispered, intimidated by the glares I was receiving. Ron sighed and pulled out his phone, also dialling Ryan’s number. This time it went straight to voice mail. Ron furrowed his eyebrows.

“Strange, he never ignores my calls.” He muttered. I couldn’t help but feel worried about Ryan. He could be anywhere right now. We waited for a few minutes until Derek and Ronnie tried calling him. It was the same result. Voice mail. Now I was getting really worried, everyone was. The tension between the four of us was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. Everyone was so busy glaring at me that everyone failed to notice that it was now raining heavily. Eventually Ron sighed.

“We need to go and look for him.” He said. We all agreed without question and headed off of the bus. We all went in separate directions to give us a better chance at finding him. God I hope he’s ok.

Ron’s POV

Once we had left the bus, armed with rain coats and flash lights I headed east down a long road. I walked down the road for around an hour until it split in to two. I decided to go left. As I was walking I allowed my thoughts to wander to Ryan. Was he ok? What if he was in trouble? I tried to push these thoughts aside but they wouldn’t leave. I knew that Ryan had been gone for over an hour and a half now so my worries were increasing rapidly. I continued to walk until I came to a dirty looking alley way. It was dark, cold and looked extremely menacing. I feared to go down there in case I was jumped, but all of my fears faded as soon as I saw the lifeless body of a man who looked extremely similar to Ryan. Then it hit me, it was him. I ran down the alley and dropped to my knees next to him. He was soaked through to the skin, his skin was ghostly pale and he barely had a pulse. ‘Shit’ I mentally cursed. I pulled out my phone and dialled 911. He needed medical attention and fast. As soon as the operator picked up I practically yelled the details of our location down the phone to her. Once she had all of the information she told me that an ambulance had been dispatched. She then hung up. I moved some of the hair that was stuck to Ryan’s forehead away. He cracked open his eyes a little.

“Ron?” He whispered hoarsely. “Don’t let me die.”

“Never.” I replied. As soon as those words left my mouth he began to drift in and out of consciousness.

“Ryan, stay with me here.”

He smiled a little and gently gripped my hand. I heard the sirens in the distance.

“Just hold on a little longer.” I whispered above the noise of the rain. He nodded as best as he could just as the ambulance pulled up. The paramedics rushed down the alley way and put Ryan on to a stretcher before loading him in to the back of the ambulance. One of the paramedics beckoned me over to the back of the ambulance.

“Go with him.” He said softly. I nodded and climbed in to the back next to Ryan. We were at the hospital in no time and Ryan was taken in to a private room. I had to wait outside while he was checked over. I sighed and pulled out my phone. Looks like I had better text the guys.

Ronnie’s POV

I ended up running in to both Jacky and Derek while searching for Ryan so we decided to search together. We had had no luck so far but we weren’t giving up, even if it was pouring it down with rain. I pulled my coat tighter around me and continued to search. We checked every alley, every shop door and even every dumpster but had no luck.
Suddenly my phone buzzed. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the ID. I had a text from Ron. It read...

Ronnie
Come to the Kingston general hospital now! I found Ryan and he is in a very bad condition.
Ron

I felt my heart sink as I read the last part of the text message.

“Guys stop.” I yelled at Jacky and Derek. The both turned around to face me.

“What? Have you found something?”Derek asked. I shook my head and held out my phone to Derek. He took it cautiously and read through the message. I saw anger and fear bubble to the surface of his emotions and next thing I knew he had Jacky pinned up against the wall by his throat. Jacky gasped for air as Derek squeezed harder every passing moment. I saw Jacky shoot me a pleading glance.

“Derek, let him go. Ryan isn’t going to get better if you try to kill Jacky.” I said softly. Derek loosened his grip and let Jacky drop to the floor, gasping for breath. I pulled him off of the floor and dragged him all the way to the hospital with Derek in tow. We literally ran all the way to the hospital and burst through the entrance as soon as we arrived. I shoved Jacky towards Derek and gave him a look that said ‘move and I’ll stab you.’ He looked at me through guilty eyes and nodded.
I walked over to the receptionist and managed to grab her attention. She looked at me in shock but soon straightened up.

“Can I help you sir?” She asked politely. I gave her a sad smile.

“Yes, my friend was bought here earlier. His name is Ryan Seaman. I was wondering if you knew what room he’s in.” I said politely. I knew there was no point in being rude and pushy as it wasn’t going to get me anywhere. She nodded and typed something in to the computer. I saw the smile that played upon her lips drop quickly. She looked up at me through sad eyes.

“He’s in room 162 in the ICU.” She said softly. My heart dropped in to my stomach.

“Thank you.” I said softly before returning to Derek and Jacky. I swear to god if Ryan dies Jacky dies too.

“Where is he?” Derek asked in a hushed tone. I looked at him through glassy eyes.

“Room 162, the ICU.” I whispered. I saw Derek’s face distort in to one of sadness and anger. I gently put my hand on his shoulder.

“Let’s go and see him.” I said. Derek nodded and stood up with Jacky not far behind. We walked through the maze of corridors and white washed walls until we found the ICU. We quietly pushed open the door and walked up to reception.

“Excuse me miss, but where is room 162?” I asked her. She looked up at me through sad eyes.

“Before I can allow you to see the patient, I need a doctor to inform you all of his current condition. Please take a seat.” She said sympathetically. I nodded and dragged Derek and Jacky over to some chairs that lined the hallway. We waited for around fifteen minutes until a doctor turned up.

“Hello there, I’m Doctor Jones. I understand you are here to see Mr Seaman.” She said kindly. We nodded as she took a seat opposite us.

“Right.” She began. “Unfortunately Mr Seaman has been diagnosed with a very severe case of pneumonia. At this moment in time his condition is incredibly unstable and we have put him in to a medically induced coma. We weighed up all of the options and figured out that this is his best chance of survival. Sadly even with Mr Seaman being in his comatose state, the chance that he will recover is slim.” She stated with a small hint of sadness. I looked in to her eyes.

“How slim?” I asked in a rushed whisper.

“About 5% of people wake up from this severe case of pneumonia. All you can do is hope.” She looked at us sadly. “You can see him when you are ready. I believe a man named Ron is with him at the moment.” She said before walking away. Derek and I stood up quickly and Jacky tried to follow but Derek pushed him back down.

“Don’t even think about it Vincent. It’s your fault he’s in here in the first place.” Derek said before he stormed off to find Ryan. I looked at Jacky and just shook my head as I walked off to find Derek. I glanced back at Jacky just before I walked in to Ryan’s room. He had his knees up to his chest, head in his hands and his body was shaking. I knew he was crying, sobbing even but right now I couldn’t bring myself to care. I turned away from him and walked in to Ryan’s room. I almost broke at what I saw. Ron was sat in a chair next to Ryan’s bedside; Derek was stood by the bathroom door and in the middle of the room, hooked up to hundreds of wires, was a very pale Ryan. I walked over to the foot of his bed and watched as his chest rose and fell softly. I knew that it wasn’t his lungs breathing on their own. He had a tube stuck down his throat to keep him alive. I stepped backwards and walked over to Ron, gently putting a hand on his shoulder. He looked up from where he was sat and met my eyes. They held a range of emotions ranging from hope to anger to despair. I saw a tear slip down his cheek; Ryan is his best friend after all. I pulled him up off of the chair and held him tightly against my chest as his body wracked with sobs. Soon I was joined by Derek who also engulfed Ron in a bear hug. After a while Ron had calmed down enough for us to let him go. He returned to his seat once again. I quickly excused myself and walked out of the room to find Jacky. He was in the same position he was in before. I walked over to him quickly.

“Get up.” I said slightly more harshly than I had intended to. He looked up at me but said nothing as he stood. He looked as me through glassy eyes but I took no notice of his sadness. I was too angered by this point.

“Walk with me.” I said in the same tone I had used before. He obeyed my command and followed me out of the ward. We wandered around the hospital until we came across a deserted corridor. In the time that we had been walking he hadn’t said a word.

“Going mute on me Jacky? You seemed fairly vocal this morning.” I hissed, my voice dripping with venom. His head drooped and his shoulders slumped.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered. I had to hold in a laugh.

“It’s not me you should be apologising to. Why don’t you go and apologise to Ryan. Oh wait you can’t because he has a five percent chance of waking the fuck up.” I yelled at him. He stepped away from me but I followed his every move. He looked up at me but I narrowed my eyes. His eyes were wide and laced with tears.

“So why Jacky, why did you do it?” I spat. He shook slightly.

“I-I was already dating TJ before I got with Ryan, but it was more of a friends with benefits type of thing.” He mumbled. I shook my head. This just keeps getting worse by the minute. So much so, that I could literally feel the rage burning inside me.

“You fucker, how could you do that? Ryan actually loved you Jacky but you threw it back in his face and to make matters worse because of what you did he could die.” I whispered before storming away, leaving him in the middle of the hospital corridor. I walked back in to Ryan’s room to find that Derek had fallen asleep stood up and Ron was leaning his head on one of the metal bars, asleep also. I sighed softly and slid down the wall. I pulled out my phone and logged on to twitter where I proceeded to write a long paragraph on why we had disappeared from the venue.

To all of the loyal Falling In Reverse fans, as those of you that went to the Pomona date for warped tour know, the band and I played the first show but missed the second. There is a reason behind this.
A very unfortunate series of events occurred which ended up landing our drummer Ryan in hospital. We hope you can forgive us and hope that Ryan gets better soon.

After editing and rewriting the post almost six times I posted it and slid my phone back in to my pocket. I looked around at the peaceful faces of Ron and Derek who were still asleep. I just hope that Ryan wakes up after this, he needs to wake up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Definitely not good! Do you think Ryan will wake up?! It's going to get even more interesting VERY soon. :)