Status: Currently being written

You're What?

No Way

Three Weeks Later...

Finally, after three weeks of waiting Jacky had been released from hospital. It felt like a huge weight had been lifted. Everything would be even better if this sickness would stop. I’ve been sick every day since last weekend. Nobody knows what’s caused it but I’m sure it will pass. I plopped down on the couch next to Ron and turned on the TV. I aimlessly scrolled through the channels until one caught my eye. Teen Mum 3. I chuckled silently before selecting it. I watched about three episodes of it before I began to get hungry. My stomach growled loudly so I removed myself from the couch and walked over to the small kitchen. I raided the cupboards until I found some bread. ‘I’ll make myself a sandwich.’ I thought. I grabbed the bread off of the shelf and searched through the cupboards for a filling. My eyes caught sight of something at the back off the cupboard. Olives. My stomach grumbled even louder as soon as I saw them so I pulled them out. I then went to the fridge and pulled out the cheese. I glanced around the kitchen once more before my eyes landed on something else. Nutella. I smiled when I saw it. Quickly I put together my abomination of a sandwich and returned to the couch, sandwich in hand. I was about to take a bite when Ron grabbed it out of my hands.

“What the hell is in this?” He questioned. I smiled and grabbed it back from him, pulling off the layer of bread in the process. He looked like he was about to be sick.

“Is there something wrong with you? You mixed olives and Nutella together.” He stated, I just smiled and took a bite. It was actually quite nice. I finished my sandwich with ease and soon felt full again. I turned my attention back to Teen mum 3 but I felt a certain nauseous feeling that I knew all too well beginning to rise again. I tried to keep quiet about it but soon enough I had to make a mad dash to the bathroom, shoving Derek out of the way in the process. I quickly lifted the lid up and heaved my stomach’s contents in to the basin. Someone pulled my hair away from my face as I threw up once again. I coughed a little and spat the remnants of my saliva in to the toilet. I allowed my back to hit the wall and my eyes to slip shut at I regained control of my breathing. I felt someone’s hand on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Ronnie sat next to me.

“You need to go to the doctors.” He said firmly. I just nodded in agreement. There was no point in fighting it; Ronnie would just force me to go. Ronnie left me on the bathroom floor for a few minutes to call the doctors before helping me up off of the floor and walking me to the front of the bus.

“We’ll drive you to the doctors now, your appointments in half an hour.” Ronnie stated. I nodded and headed to my bunk to find a spare pair of clothes. Just as I was passing the first row of bunks I felt a hand reach out and grab hold of mine. I spun around to see Jacky smiling at me. I returned it.

“You ok?” I asked. He nodded even though I could see that he was in pain. I smiled a little in an attempt to reassure him.

“Ronnie told me you were going to the doctors. Are you ok?” He asked softly. I smiled.

“Just a little bit ill is all, I’ll be fine.” I said confidently. He chuckled before allowing me to go and change. Soon enough it was time for my appointment. I walked in to the doctors with Ronnie as Jacky couldn’t come. Ronnie put his hand on my arm reassuringly as we walked through to the doctor’s office. I opened the door to the exam room and walked in, Ronnie close behind. The doctor smiled at us and told us to sit down.

“So Mr. Seaman, I’m Dr. Greene. What seems to be the problem?” She questioned. I thought for a second before I answered.

“Umm well, I’ve been sick a lot over the past few weeks and I’ve been eating some really weird food recently. Also please call me Ryan.” I explained. She nodded and wrote down everything that I said.

“What sort of weird foods have you been eating?” She enquired. I smiled a little before replying

“Um. Olives, cheese and Nutella all in one.” I replied while glancing over at Ronnie. He looked at me as if I had violated some sacred code of food consummation

“Ok well we need to take a urine sample to be sure of anything.” She said handing me a little pot.

“There is a bathroom through that door.” She said pointing towards a door. Once I had filled the pot I returned to the doctor’s office and handed it to her she took it and sent it off to the lab.

“Just give me a few minutes.” She said softly as she walked out of the room. I nodded as Ronnie just sat there. A few minutes later she returned with wide eyes. She looked from me to Ronnie and back to me again.

“Well Ryan. We know what is wrong with you now.” She said with a slightly anxious voice. I raised an eye brow as did Ronnie.

“Well?” I questioned. She sighed a little bit.

“The tests that we did were highly accurate and it has shown that you are in fact pregnant." She explained. I froze.

"Wait what?" I asked. Ronnie’s jaw dropped, his eyes were wide with disbelief.

“You’re pregnant Ryan.” She responded.

“I don’t understand. Males can’t get pregnant.” Ronnie stated. Dr Greene shook her head.

“It is exceptionally rare but not impossible. The chance of a male pregnancy is around one in a million.” She said softly. I felt a lump rising in my throat. How could this be happening? I’ve not had sex since...Jacky.

“I’ll get you some prescribed pre-natal vitamins and I will schedule your next doctor’s appointment.” She then glanced at Ronnie.

“Are you the father?” She asked innocently. Ronnie shook his head before replying.

“No I’m just a friend.” He replied. She nodded before handing me my prescription and allowing me to leave. Ronnie and I walked out off the doctor’s surgery and back to the bus. Ronnie grabbed my arm gently, turning me around to face him.

“Is there something you want to tell me? Like who the father is?” He inquired. I looked down at the ground.

“Jacky.” I whispered. He smiled at me understandingly before opening the door. As soon as I set foot on the bus I was attacked by Ron and Derek, causing me to almost fall over. Luckily Ronnie caught me.

“Whoa guys, watch yourselves, precious cargo on board.” He teased, obviously referring to the unborn baby in my stomach. I smiled I saw the confused looks on their faces.

“Go sit in the back lounge and I’ll explain.” I stated. They nodded before walking in to the back, me and Ronnie following close behind. When I got there I saw Jacky was sat in between Ron and Derek. I smiled softly at him which he returned with his own smile. I perched on the edge of the couch nervously.

“So how did it go at the doctor’s?” Ron asked. I sighed and looked at them all. How were they going to take this?

“Um well, good news it there is nothing actually wrong with me...” I mumbled. They all raised their eyebrows at me.

“But?” Jacky said calmly. I sighed again.

“But, I’m pregnant.” I said seriously. They all burst out laughing. I glanced over at Ronnie who just shrugged his shoulder.

“Guys, I’m being serious.” I said firmly. Their laughter ceased soon after I had spoken. Derek raised an eyebrow.

“You can’t be serious. That’s just weird.” He exclaimed. I jumped slightly.

“He’s right there’s no way you’re being serious.” Jacky chimed in. I felt my stomach begin to tie itself in to knots, causing the nauseous feeling to return. I looked at Ron who was glancing at my stomach with confusion etched upon his brow.

“Ryan, can I talk to you?” He said quietly. I nodded and followed him out of the room. He pulled me in to the front lounge and attacked me with some questions.

“Are you actually being serious?” He asked. I sighed but said yes all the same. I could tell by the look on his face that he was thinking hard about something. Suddenly he grabbed my arm and pulled me in to the bathroom with him. He bent down and opened up the cupboard before pulling out a pregnancy test that I didn’t even know we had.

“Piss on the stick Seaman.” He commanded. I did so without question and waited fifteen minutes before picking it up and examining the results. Positive. I handed the stick to Ron who looked at it with a shocked expression. He dropped the stick in to the sink and rushed towards me, embracing me in to a tight hug.

“I get dibs on being an uncle.” He almost yelled. I smiled at his expression. It was one filled with happiness. Now was just the task of re-explaining to Derek and Jacky about the small child growing inside of me and trying to get them to believe me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So new chapter... What do you guys think?

On a more serious note, is it worth me carrying on with this story or should I just stop and delete it?

It's up to you guys to decide.