Sequel: Chances Risked

Chances Taken

Chapter Seventeen

“Whoa,” Kris said as he walked inside after Emma let him into the house.

Emma giggled as I blushed at Kris’ ability to not produce words, “I told you,” she said as she turned around and headed for the kitchen.

“You look- Whoa,” he said as he walked over towards me and I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on my waist, “Do we have to go out tonight?”

“Yes,” I smiled, “But only for a little while.”

“All right,” he said and then pressed his lips against mine and I smiled into the kiss and pressed my body against his, “Tease.”

“Come on you two, before you decide to ditch us!” Emma yelled as she walked passed us and headed for the door.

“We’re coming,” I said and then took Kris’ hand and pulled him towards the door, “We’ll meet you there!”

“All right!” Mike yelled as I walked out of the house and saw Emma getting into the front seat of Mike’s car.

Kris and I got into his SUV and followed Mike towards the restaurant and parked next to him. The whole ride, Kris had his hand on my thigh and teased me by slowly going higher and higher, that is until I slapped him and he went closer to my knee.

“You guys made it!” Max called from the front door of the restaurant, “Mags, you look hot, you sure I can’t take you back to my place?”

“I’m fine Max,” I giggled and leaned into him as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder, seeing that on my other side, my fingers were laced with Kris’. Max said something to Kris in French and I looked at the two confused when Kris chuckled and nodded his head, “I don’t even want to know.”

We headed into the restaurant and met up with everyone, who was already sitting at the big table in the private room. I was happy that someone called for a reservation, because I didn’t think we would be able to get in without one.

Some wives and girlfriends were there, Marc brought Vero and she practically attacked me when she saw me, I always liked her. She started to speak really fast in French and I couldn’t understand her, Marc had to come over and pull her away, leaving me standing there confused. We all sat down, Kris on one side, Emma on the other, Marc and Vero across from me, everyone else was scattered down the table.

-Kris-
We had finished eating and decided to head over towards Diesels, when Maggie took her leather jacket off in my car, and was only going to go in the strapless peach dress, I was close to just putting my car in reverse and bringing her back to my place. Our fingers were laced as we walked through the back entrance of the club and headed up to the VIP section. Maggie’s friend was really excited to be here and was already be drug over to the bar with Max and Jordan.

“Can I get you a drink?” I asked as I leaned into Maggie knowing that if I didn’t shout it, she wouldn’t be able to hear it because of the music.

“Yes,” she laughed and I nodded my head, waiting for her to tell me what she wanted, “Surprise me!”

“All right,” I laughed and then headed for the bar, seeing that Vero was going to keep Maggie company while I was gone. I found Max and Jordan at the bar with Maggie’s friend Emma. I made my way over towards them and placed my order for a beer and some girly drink for Maggie, Emma looked at me and shook her head, canceling the girly drink and saying that she wanted a double tequila, “Is she going to drink that?” I asked while looking at Emma surprised.

“Trust me,” she smiled, “I know my best friend.”

I nodded my head and then waited for my order. Max, Jordan, Emma and I walked back over towards our group and I searched for Maggie, finding her laughing at something Sidney had said and then playfully shoved Geno. I smiled and then walked over towards her and handed her the drink.

“Thanks,” she smiled and then took a sip of her drink and then looked at me with wide eyes, “Emma ordered for you didn’t she?”

“Yeah,” I smiled and Maggie laughed and shook her head, taking another sip of her drink and then turning back to Sidney and Geno.

“What you drinking?” Geno asked and I smirked when Maggie took them a double tequila on the rocks, “Strong stuff.”

“I like it,” she said and I placed my hand around her waist and felt her lean into me and I joined the conversation, apparently it was about how many girls can Max and Jordan pick up tonight.

I turned my head and saw that Jordan was talking with Emma and they seemed to be enjoying the conversation, “Looks like Staalsy only got one girl in mind tonight,” I said and they all followed my gaze and I heard Maggie choke on her drink.

“Well there’s something I didn’t expect to see,” Maggie laughed and I shrugged my shoulders and then looked around seeing Mike just staring at Emma, not looking too happy.

“I don’t think your brother’s happy about that,” I heard Sidney say, noticing it too.

“He’s had a crush on her since I can remember, his own fault for not doing something about it,” Maggie said and I turned back towards her and took a swig of my beer.

-Maggie-
“No more shots Geno,” I laughed as Geno tried to shove another shot glass of vodka, “No more.”

“Ok,” he said and then poured back the liquid in his own mouth.

I was already two glasses into my double tequila and had about three shots of vodka; I was ready to call it quits on the drinking considering the room was spinning. I found Kris, he was talking with Marc, I made my way over towards him and asking if we could go, he didn’t waste any time saying goodbye to everyone.

“You feeling all right?” Kris asked and I looked at him and nodded my head.

“Yeah, I think I drank too much,” I said and he nodded his head, “Gunna have a killer headache tomorrow.”

“Then sleep all day,” Kris chuckled and I sighed.

“Need to take Emma to the airport, I’m so happy that she has a noon flight,” I said and then noticed that we were already at my house, ‘…That was fast…’

We walked up to my front door and Kris had to help me with the door, because I couldn’t get my key in the knob. He opened the door and I walked into the house and went for the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water and started to drink it, wanting to hydrate myself again so I didn’t get sick in the morning.

“How are you feeling?” Kris asked as he followed behind me.

“Tired,” I said as I sat up on the counter, “Stomach hurts a little bit. Remind me never to drink like that again.”

“No problem, you really don’t sound that drunk though,” he said and I shrugged my shoulders.

“I feel it,” I laughed and Kris smiled and leaned against my legs, his hands moving to my thighs. I opened my legs and he stepped in-between them and pressed his body against mine. I groaned when he started to kiss my neck and move his hands up my thighs and under my dress.

“Kris,” I breathed, and put the bottle down, moving my hands to his chest and working on unbuttoning his shirt, “Take me to bed.”

I felt Kris put his hands under my thighs and pick me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and giggled as he carried me up the stairs and to my room. Laying me on the bed and climbing on top of me, “I want that dress off,” he breathed in-between kissing my neck and the exposed skin on my chest.

I sat up and placed my hands behind my back to reach for the clip and then the zipper. Kris climbed off of me and then helped me stand, watching as the dress floated to the ground, leaving me in my nude color strapless bra and underwear.

Kris grabbed my hips and pushed my body against his, moving his hands to my ass and roughly squeezing it. He pressed his lips against mine and I finished unbuttoning his shirt and tore it from his body, being happy to find that there was no undershirt, just skin. I felt my bra come undone and was pulled from me, Kris picked me up and threw me back on the bed, the only things I had on were my black pumps and my underwear, but soon Kris pulled that off too, just leaving me in my pumps. I watched as he stood up and undid his pants, undressing himself and then climbing on top of me.

Downstairs Kris and I heard someone come into the house, I knew it was Emma, Kris looked at me and I smirked, “She knew it was going to happen,” I said and then pressed my lips against Kris’ and flipped him over so that I was on top, “She’ll just have to sleep in the basement.”

“You’re such a good friend,” Kris smirked and I giggled and shrugged my shoulders.

Kris groaned when I grinded my groin into his and then grabbed him, he was already starting to get hard. He sucked in a breath when I started to send gentle kisses across his chest, down his stomach and then right below his belly button.

“It’s not nice to tease, ma belle,” Kris breathed as I gave him a few pumps and then bent down.

“I’m just having some fun,” I smirked.