Sequel: Chances Risked

Chances Taken

Chapter Eighty... FINAL!!!

Maggie were on the high deck with some other players and their teammates, we were dancing against each other. Her back was against my chest and her head on my shoulder, my hands were on her waist and I was kissing her neck as we danced. The song ended and she pulled away and looked at her phone and looked at me.

“My cousins are here, I’ll be right back, they won’t let them in,” she said and I looked at her confused.

“Why?”

“Apparently they’re only certain people in tonight,” she said and I nodded my head and felt her kiss my cheek before leaving to get her cousins.

I walked over towards the bar to order another drink and saw Tyler talking to some girls, not realizing that their boyfriends were watching him. I grabbed his shoulders and waved towards the girls and pulled him away.

“Dude! What the hell?!”

“Saving your ass!” I said and pushed him towards a different side of the bar.

“What?!”

“They’re boyfriends were coming right for you,” I said and he looked back and then quickly looked forward.

“Uh, thanks,” he said and I nodded my head and ordered a beer, “So you and Maggie are really something?”

“Uh, we don’t know,” I said, not really sure what we were, hoping to be something, but it was probably still too soon.

“She’s pretty hot,” he said and I looked towards him to see him smirking.

“Says the guy that didn’t like her,” I snorted and he shrugged his shoulders and took a drink of his beer.

“Didn’t mean that I didn’t think she was hot,” he said and I grabbed my beer and told the guy to add it to my tab that Maggie and I started.

“Pat!” I heard surprisingly over the music and saw Maggie coming back with two pretty hot brunettes behind her, “These are my cousins, Natalie and Amber.”

“Twins, nice!” Tyler said and he had a huge smile on his face.

“Easy there, Segs,” Maggie laughed and I smirked.

“Nice to meet you,” I said and shook their hands, “Pretty sure everyone up here is a player or with one.”

“Most likely,” she said and then I watched as arms went around Maggie and she almost fell over, “Hi Abby!”

“Sharpie’s here?” I asked more to myself and looked around to see him and some of the others coming over. I smirked and walked over towards them and hugged them.

“Maggie!”

“Sparky!”

Maggie walked over towards the team and hugged Jon, Duncan, Sharp, and Corey, “What’s up guys?!”

“Good game,” Jon said and she smirked towards him and I looked back towards her cousin to see that Tyler was keeping them occupied, one girl under each arm, that made me let out a laugh.

-Maggie-
I heard my name and turned around to see Vero making her way over to me with Emma behind her. I smiled and hugged both of them and then introduced them to my cousins.

“Where’s Marc?” I asked and she pointed down to the lower section of the club.

“He’s with Sid and some of the others,” she said and I nodded my head, “But I wanna dance!”

“Well you came to the right place!” I said and her and Emma laughed. I looked around and then felt arms around my shoulders and I turned my head and smiled when I saw Tuukka, “What’s shaken, Rask?!”

“I heard a rumor that your had two cousins here that were twins and really hot!” he said and I giggled and looked around to see them talking to Jon and Brent. I pointed towards them and he chuckled, “Is every girl in your family fuckin’ gorgeous?!”

“Aw thanks,” I said and patted his cheek and he smirked towards me.

“What are you doing Tuuk?” I heard and we turned around to see Milan Lucic walking over with a girl at his side, I smiled because I remembered her from the NHL Awards last June.

“Hey Brittany,” I smiled and she came over towards me and hugged me.

“How are you?! I finally found my dancing partner!” she said and I laughed and hugged her back and gave a little wave towards Milan.

“There’s killer!” he said and I smirked and rolled my eyes, he was still calling me that after fighting Tyler for the first time in December, “I saw the video, how bad was he hurt?!”

“Eh, I went easy on ‘em,” I said and he and Tuukka laughed.

-Kane-
I was talking with some players really wanting to know where Maggie was because I wanted to dance with her and I heard some guys cheering. Jon looked past me and started cracking up; I turned around and found Maggie, along with Sharp’s wife and a few other girls. They were on the bar dancing to the song, I smirked and shook my head.

“Kane!” I heard and turned my head to see Mike walking over towards me with some players behind him, “You see Mags?”

“Uh,” I smirked and nudged my head towards the bar and he looked over and smirked and shook his head.

“Is that Vero?!” I heard Fleury asked from next to him and some of the other Penguins started to laugh.

‘…Can I get her out of here right now?...’ I smirked and then laughed looking at her look like she was having a good time, probably really drunk too, ‘…She’s so hot!...’

-Maggie-
I was having a blast, not really believing that I was dancing on top of the bar with Natalie, Amber, Emma, Brittany, Vero and Abby. The seven of us were having a great time, laughing and getting some free drinks from the bartender. After three or more songs, we were ready to get down; I looked down and smiled brightly when I saw Pat smirking at me, Jon next to him laughing still.

He came over and held up his arms. I bent down, putting my hands on his shoulders and jumping down, feeling his arms around me when I came down, “Thanks,” I giggled and felt his hands on the lower part of my back.

“Have fun?” he chuckled and I smiled and nodded my head.

I looked to see that Sharp retrieved his wife, Mike, Milan and Marc both got their girlfriends and Jon and Tuukka grabbed my cousins. I leaned against Pat’s back and felt his lips next to my ear, “You looked really hot up there.”

I looked back towards him and smiled brightly and then looked past him and saw Kris looking over towards us, I looked back at Pat and smiled and then kissed his cheek, ‘…Don’t think about him…’ I thought and then saw the sly smirk on Pat’s face when I felt his hands slip into the back pocket of my jeans and push me closer to him, which made me laugh and wrap my arms around his neck.

“SHOTS!!!!” I heard and saw Geno holding shots in the air and just passing them out, I don’t know who was paying for them and I didn’t know who had shots, but Pat and I parted, I still felt a hand in my back pocket as I leaned against his side.

I cheered and held the shot in my hand, so far everyone around us had them, we didn’t really cheer to anything, but we took them and I felt the liquid burn my throat and I coughed at the fact that it was like top shelf vodka, “Holy fuck, Malkin!” Pat coughed and laughed and I smirked and took a deep breath.

“I think I’m drunk,” I laughed and Pat smirked towards me, pulled me into his chested and kissed my head.

-Kane-
“Pat!” Maggie laughed as I pushed her into our room and onto the bed. I knew that both of our teams leaved in a few hours to head out. Maggie was heading back to Pittsburgh and I was going with my team to Vancouver to play the Canuks in two days, “Ow!” she laughed as I bit down on her shoulder and felt her grind her hips into mine.

I looked at her, pinning her hands next to her head and lacing my fingers with hers. I smiled brightly at her and then pressed my lips against hers and then moved my hands down her arm and then cupped her neck and felt her hands on my back.

“Maggie,” I looked at her and she smiled at me, “I have to ask you something,” I said and she nodded her head. I smirked towards her and then grabbed her hand and put it on my shit, “Feel this material?” I asked and she giggled and nodded her head, “Is it boyfriend material?!”

“Pat!” she laughed and I smirked and kissed her cheek and looked at her, she was still giggling.

“Maggie, I’m serious though,” I said and she looked at me, “I know we live in different states and have crazy schedules,” I started and she looked at me, “I know that you just left Letang and I know I have a reputation,” I rubbed my thumb over her cheek and kissed her quickly, “But if you give me a chance, I plan on taking it and not fucking up.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Nobody PANIC!!!!! Sequel is coming!!! Keep an eye out for the sequel Chances Risked
Let me know what you guys think so far and who you think Maggie should end up with!!!! =)
Happy Reading!!!