Sequel: Chances Risked

Chances Taken

Chapter Nine

-Maggie-
“Do you want a drink?” I heard and turned to see a guy that I didn’t know. I was standing at the bar with Jordan and Max, I was already waiting on a refill on my beer.

“No thanks, I’m fine,” I said and he took a step closer and kind of pushed me up against the bar, “Excuse me, but that’s too damn close.”

“Just let me buy a pretty girl a drink,” he said and I noticed Max next to me, his back facing me. I kicked his leg, when he didn’t turn around, I tried harder.

“What Mags?!” he asked and then turned around, “Oh, whoa- Hey, buddy, way too close to my girl here!” Max said as he shoved himself in-between the guy and I, “Just walk away.”

“Thanks,” I said and Max nodded his head and handed me my beer.

“I live to serve,” Max said and I smiled and kissed his cheek.

I leaned against him when he and Jordan were talking about some of the girls that were at the end of the bar. I looked towards the group that they were talking about and instantly saw puck bunnies there, I rolled my eyes, shook my head and looked around the club.

“Maaaaags!” I heard and then felt a body lean it’s whole weight against me. I looked to see that it was my drunk brother, “There’s my pretty sister!”

“Mikey, you smell like booze,” I laughed and shoved on his face.

“Hey, hey, hey,” Mikey said and I looked at him, “There’s a girl over there.”

“There’s always a girl man,” Max said and I laughed.

“But she’s soooooooooo pretty, and I want to fuck her,” he said and I rolled my eyes.

“Make sure you take a taxi, I’ll drive your car home,” I said and he shook his head.

“Fuck no!” he said and I gave him a hard look and held out my hand so that he hand over his keys.

“Give me your keys, or I’ll embarrass you,” I stated and Mike growled and handed over his keys and his valet ticket, “Good boy, go have fun. Don’t get STDs!”

“Shut up!” he yelled and I giggled and shook my head as he walked away.

“Damn Mags, you got this thing down,” Max said and I laughed and shrugged my shoulders.

“So when was the last time you ever brought a get back to your place?” Jordan asked.

“Not in a very very very long time,” I said and shrugged, deciding I needed another swig of my beer.

“Mags,” I heard and turned to see Kris standing there, “Been lookin’ for you everywhere.”

“Hey,” I smiled.

“Wanna dance?” he asked and I nodded my head and handed my beer to Jordan, who decided he was going to finish it off for me.

Kris had my hand in his and then kind of pulled me onto the dance floor. I almost laughed when Pretty Ricky ‘Grind on Me’ came on and I placed my back to Kris’ chest and he placed his hands on my waist, throughout the song moving them over the outside of my thighs, he kissed my neck and I would lean into him.

“Kris,” I breathed towards the end of the song, “Take me home.”

He looked at me and then nodded his head, taking my hand and then pulling me off of the dance floor. I cursed when I remembered that I needed to bring Mike’s car back to his house and just told Kris to follow me, I don’t think I’ve driven that fast in a long time. Kris picked me up at Mike’s house after I left the car in his garage and then he drove me to my place.

“Let me open the garage,” I said and Kris nodded his head and I got out of the car and tried to run as best as I could with the heels that I had on.

-Kris-
We walked into the house and I didn’t give Maggie a chance, I turned her around, slammed her back against the wall and pressed my lips against hers. She gasped and dug her fingers into my hair and kissed me back. I hiked her dress up to her waist, and ran my hands over her thighs, her skin was as smooth as velvet. I dug my face into her neck and heard her groaned when I found her soft spot and start to nibble at it.

“Kris,” she breathed and I looked at her and kissed her cheek. I stared at me her eyes that deep blue that I loved so much. Maggie was breathing heavily, she laughed a little and moved her hands to my shoulders, “I need to get the dogs.”

I nodded my head and then backed up and walked over towards the kitchen, I watched as she opened the gate and walked over towards the backdoor.

“I had to start gating them in the kitchen because they tag teamed and started to tear my house a part,” she said and I chuckled and walked over towards her, she was looking out the window watching the dogs run around in the backyard. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her shoulder, she giggled and then turned around and looked at me, leaning against the glass door a little, “You beard is tickling me,” she smiled, running her hand over my stumble.

“Oh really?” I asked and she smiled and nodded her head, “Well then,” I started and then dug my face into her neck and moved it all around, smiling as I heard Maggie laugh.

“Ok, ok, I give! White flag!” she laughed as she pulled me off of her, I smiled and just pressed my lips against hers and felt her hands on my neck and she leaned her body against mine.

We pulled apart for air and I kissed her forehead, “You’re so beautiful,” I said and she looked up towards me with those blue eyes and smiled.

“You’re not so bad yourself, Tanger,” she smirked and I smiled and rolled my eyes. There was a bark at the door and Maggie turned around and laughed a little, both dogs were sitting there wanting to come inside. Maggie opened the door and I watched as both dogs ran in and over towards me.

“Hey guys,” I smiled and then bent down and started to rub them, “How’s the pup adjusting?”

“Bella’s doing really well, and I think Jazz likes having someone else around,” she said and then I watched as she locked her door and then walked over towards the front door and locked it. Maggie walked over towards the stairs and then turned to look at me, “Coming?” she asked and I was up and behind her faster than her dogs.

I followed her to her bedroom and watched as she walked over towards her dresser and pulled out some clothes and then threw them at me, “What are these?”

“You don’t want to stay in your suit do you?” she asked and I shook my head, “I stole some clothes from Mike when he lived here while his house was being remodeled.”

“Why?” I laughed.

“Because I liked them,” Maggie smirked and I rolled my eyes and watched as she turned her body and unzipped her dress with the zipper on the side.

‘…Oh man…’ I thought as I watched as she turned her back towards me and I watched as she stripped from her dress, nearly falling over when she was wearing a black lacy strapless bray and a matching thong, ‘…You’re killing me Mags…’

“Hey Tanger,” she called, not looking at me.

“Yeah.”

“Take a picture, it’ll last longer,” she giggled and I blushed and turned around. I bit my lip and then smirked as I pulled out my phone and took an obvious picture, wanting to tease her, “What?!” she looked at me shocked and I smirked and shrugged my shoulders, “Delete that!”

“You said take a picture, so I did,” I said and she took her heels off, dropping at least four inches and then smirked towards me.

“I wasn’t serious,” she said as she crossed her arms.

“Well I was,” I smirked and showered her the picture.

“Give me that!” she yelled and I shook my head, “Tanger!” she laughed and then did something I didn’t expect her to do, she ran at me, in her underwear.

I laughed as she jumped on me and we fell back onto the bed, I reached my hand as far as I could from her, but she just climbed on top of me and I found her breasts to be in my face. I lost concentration and she finally got my phone and deleted it.

“There,” she said and I placed my hands on her waist and flipped her so that she was under me.

“Plan worked,” I smirked, I didn’t know why I said that, it certainly wasn’t a plan.

“What plan?” Maggie asked and I smirked and pressed my lips against hers. I moved down her chin, neck, shoulders, chest, over her little bra, down her stomach. Maggie arched her back and groaned as I bit her side, “Kris,” she breathed and I looked at her, she sat up and ran her hands over my chest, “You have too many clothes on.”

I smirked and felt Maggie start to unbutton my shirt as she kissed my neck. I groaned against her touch and then rolled my shoulders back when she wanted to pull my button up shirt off. I chuckled when she groaned at seeing my undershirt, grabbing it and pulling it untucked from my pants. I kicked my shoes off and lifted my arms in the air as Maggie pulled my undershirt up and I almost fell off the bed when she pushed herself on me and pressed her lips against mine.

Maggie pushed me back onto the bed and then sat on my knees, working on my belt, I smirked and then sat up to kiss her, but she pushed me back down against and grinded her hips into mine, I couldn’t help but groan and feel a twitch under my pants. She unbuttoned my pants and then pulled them down and took them off, leaving us only in our underwear.

“Fuck Mags,” I groaned as she grinded her hips into my groin and I felt my semi hard on. She leaned down and pressed her lips against mine and I placed my hands on her thighs and rolled her over. Her legs were being held at my sides by my hands as I kissed down her body. When I got to her waist, I chuckled when Maggie bucked her hips a little. I put her feet back on the bed, but made sure her legs were still bent as I kissed from her thighs to her knees, and then back up.

Maggie breathed my name and I smirked and ran my hand over her core to find her thong to be soaked. I moved the material to the side and stuck a finger inside of her, she arched her back, “See what you do to me, Kris.”