Status: I wrote this 5 years ago, I'm posting it now because it is one of my favorite things I ever wrote.

A Life Better Than Reality Lies in My Dreams

Vegas Baby!

Waking up in the warmth of Zacky's arms I couldn't help but smile. I looked into his sleeping face and sighed. 'How did I get this lucky?' I thought to myself while memorizing every part of his face. I wanted so bad to reach out and touch his face but I didn't want to wake him. When I was about to close my eyes again, Zacky opened his half way. "See something you like?" He asked with a sleepy grin. "Mmhmm." I said kissing him softly. He pulled me closer and I snuggled into his chest. He ran his lips lightly back and forth across my forehead. I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of his heartbeat. I was almost asleep again when Zacky asked, "So are we just going to sleep all day?" I turned my head where my lips were against his chest and mumbled into his skin, "Mmm." He chuckled and in a fast movement rolled to his back pulling me on top of him. I squealed with surprise until he crashed his lips to mine. I pulled away breathless after a moment and smiled. "You are just so beautiful." Zacky said staring at me. I blushed slightly and rolled off him onto my back. He laid on his side next to me propping himself up with his elbow. "I'm really glad you tripped on my bag the other day." He said with a smirk. I laughed, "Yeah me too." He ran his hand over my stomach slowly with a concentrated look. "What is it?" I asked looking at him. He smiled still watching his own hand make the same trail across my stomach again. "Nothing." He said still not looking at me. I grabbed his face to where he had no choice but to look in my eyes. "Zacky, tell me." I pleaded quietly. A smile slowly spread across his face and he said, "I was just thinking about how I could possibly be falling for you." I stared blindly into his eyes trying to process what he said. The only reply I could give his statement was a passionate kiss. I forced him onto his back and kissed him down his neck. "Well if I knew that was going to be your answer I would have said that a lot sooner." He laughed as I made my way down his stomach.

The rest of the week was filled with several parties with the guys, days on the beach, girls shopping day, and great nights with Zacky. Amber had practically moved in with Matt leaving Zacky and I the room at the hotel. Eryka had to go back to work a few days and Syn was going crazy without her. "Aaapprill, when is she going to be here? She said she'd be here at 1 and its 1:15!" He whined to me as we waited for her arrival at Matt's house. I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone. "Hey where are you?" I asked when Eryka answered. "I'm practically there! Like 2 minutes!" She said laughing into the phone. "Hey, Syn's the one that won't quit whining." I said looking at Synister eavesdropping. "Ok. Tell him I'm almost there." She sighed. I hung up the phone and Syn looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I laughed and said, "She's almost here." Zacky came in from the kitchen carrying two sodas. "Is he still crying?" He asked as he sat next to me on the love seat. "Fuck you man. You would be curled up in a ball if your girl left you for a day; mine's been gone for 5!" I patted Zacky's knee and whispered where only he could hear me. "You know he's right." I giggled as Zacky gave me a death glare. There was a knock on the door and before Matt could even blink, Synister was at the door. "BAAAAYBEEE!" He said picking Eryka up and spinning her in a circle. He put her down and grabbed her face in his hands. "Don't ever leave me like that again!" He said and then kissed her. "Get a room!" Matt said looking over the back of the couch to them. Syn flipped him the bird still kissing Eryka. We all laughed and they walked over to join us. "Where's Johnny. I'm ready to get the hell out of here!" Rev said. "What time does our plane leave?" Amber asked no one in general. "4:45." Zacky answered. The guys were playing a secret show at a club in Vegas and Amber, Eryka, and I were traveling with them. After about 30 minutes Johnny finally showed up. "VEGAS!!!" He yelled as he walked into the room thrusting his hips back and forth. "Finally! Johnny Ass has arrived." Rev said jumping up from the floor. We all went outside and Eryka and Johnny transferred their bags from their cars to Matt's SUV. Johnny, Syn, and Eryka were in the back. Rev, Me, and Zacky were in the middle, leaving Matt and Amber in the front.
"Are you excited?" Rev asked as we headed down the interstate to the airport. "Yeah! I don't know if I'm more excited to be back in Vegas or to see you guys play again!" I said excitedly. "What? You've already done both of these things?" Johnny asked pulling himself up where his head was in between Rev's and mine. "Yeah in '05 my sister brought me to Vegas. Of course I couldn't do anything being 19 but we did get drunk so much so I barely remember it. And I already told you that I saw you guys at Taste of Chaos in April." Johnny looked deep in thought and said, "Well you probably won't remember this time in Vegas either if I have anything to do with it, and you are going to experience the show from a better seat than the last time you saw us." Rev put his hand on Johnny's face and shoved him back to his seat. "God Johnny you are such a dumb ass." He said with an eye roll. "What did I do?" Johnny demanded but gave up when his phone rang. "Well I promise this trip will be amazing." Rev said reassuringly with a wink. "I can't wait." I said as Zacky snaked his arm around my waist. "Enough talking. More kissing." He said kissing me. I smiled into the kiss and pushed him away before anyone could protest our make-out session. "Hey that was the Berrys. They said they just got to the airport." Johnny announced. "Cool. I was worried they forgot we were leaving today." Matt joked "I'm so excited! I never thought our trip to California would be turning out like this!" Amber said almost bouncing up and down in her seat. Matt smiled and grabbed her hand. I rolled my eyes at Amber's enthusiasm and Rev noticed. He leaned over to me and whispered, "A little too happy for you?" I nodded and we both laughed. Zacky nuzzled my neck and made a trail of kisses up to my mouth. After a moment I felt a face close to us. "Ahem. You are blocking my view." Eryka said giggling. "Like you were watching the scenery." I said teasing her, but I rested my head against Zacky's shoulder and listen to the excited chatter of everyone in the car.

When we got to the airport it was like a circus trying to get to our terminal. First Johnny thought he lost his ticket, and then Syn got stuck in security because his forgot to take off his studded belt, and when we were about to board a few fans came up screaming and asking for autographs and pictures. Finally we made it on the plane and headed to Vegas. We landed and didn't have any trouble getting to our awaiting limo that took us to The Palms, where we were staying. Arriving at the hotel Amber, Eryka and I had dropped jaw expressions. The guys laughed at us and Syn grabbed Eryka by the waist and said, "You haven't even seen the room yet." The bellhops took care of our bags as we walked inside to be met by a man who apparently worked at the hotel. "Hello, my name is Tim and I'm going to be showing to your rooms." Matt and Syn, who were in front of the group, nodded and we all followed Tim to our rooms. We had gotten two Sky Villas. One was meant for Johnny, Rev, and The Berrys. Their room was one story with 3 bedrooms so Jason called couch, which was more like a full sized bed anyways. We left them there to cross the hall to our villa. It was two stories with an amazing view of the strip. Our villa also had 3 bedrooms upstairs, Zacky and I took the middle one with Matt and Amber to our left and Syn and Eyrka down a little ways to our right. I walked out on our balcony and Zacky walked up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. "It's beautiful." I said almost in a whisper. "Not as beautiful as you." He whispered in my ear. I turned to face him and put my arms around his neck. "You are just so sweet." I smiled up at him. "Mmm." He agreed before leaning in to kiss me. "This is going to be the best weekend ever." He said pulling his head away from mine to look into my eyes. I nodded and pulled him back to me for another kiss. After we got unpacked we all got ready for dinner and a little of the night life. We decided to eat at Nove, the Italian restaurant just below all the clubs in The Palms. After signing a few autographs we made it to our table. "So how's the couples suite?" Jason asked after our waiter left. "Amazing!" I answered first. "Yeah, I still can't believe the view." Eryka said next. Amber and the guys just nodded in agreement. "So how's the couch?" I asked Jason with a smirk. "Comfortable, thank you for asking." We both laughed. "Well I don't know about you guys but I'm going to be drunk with a bitch in my bed tonight." Johnny said to everyone. A few of us rolled our eyes and Johnny just shrugged. About that time a voice came from my left, behind Rev. "Hey guys!" "Well look what the cat drug in." Matt said with a malicious tone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Posting another chapter because I am bored. :D Plus I want you guys to read!