Status: Completed. Comments = sequel.

Hiatus

Silence

After telling Tre who my boyfriend was, he looked at me in shock.
"What's your name again?" He asked me.
"Trish Lopresti." I said to him. He looked at me oddly.
"Wow, how did that come along?"
"Well, I wrote letters to him and never got a reply, which will crush a girls dream, y'know? So, I wrote him a shitty ass letter about you guys taking a break and he replied. I got his address and met him."
"Wow. That's gonna be a story to tell your kids!" He laughed.
"Yeah..." I smiled a little.
Tre and I drove around for a little while before he said he needed to get home.
"Thanks for the talk. Means a lot." I smiled at him as he got out of the car.
"Anytime." He walked away and I noticed a piece of paper on the seat.
'812-395-2001 if you ever need me.'
I stared at it in shock. What the fuck was up with these Green Day guys? Do they do this with all of their fans? Made me wonder about Adrienne again.
I spent the night in my car thinking about Billie and how sweet he was to me, at least up until he kicked me out. I never imagined that he would have family issues. They always looked so perfect in the pictures. I tried to ring Billie, but y'know how that goes. Of course, it went straight to voicemail.
About an hour later, I decided to try to go to Billie's house. I drove to the gate and entered the code. Now that I knew Billie, I knew the code, which was cool, I guess. I pulled into his driveway and saw a black sedan. I guessed it was Adrienne's.
"Who is that?" I whispered to myself as I parked. I could see silhouettes through the curtains. There were two men, a boy, and a woman; Billie, Adrienne, Joey, and Jakob. I counted on my fingers. I waited about ten minutes before I decided to go knock on the door.
Walking up the door was just like the first day again. Sweaty palms and shaky legs led me to the door. I raised my hand to knock when suddenly, the door opened to a tall, dark-haired woman.
"Who are you?" She said in a shitty tone.
"I'm Trish." I said calmly, but shitty also. Billie quickly came to the door and told me to leave. He yelled in my face and became angry too fast. He had been drinking. I knew this because I could smell it when he came within fifteen feet of me. I began crying and he didn't even care. He was about to slam the door in my face when I said something that would change his life forever.
"I'm pregnant!" I yelled before breaking down. I half-way walked/ran to my car and left.
Yesterday, I took a pregnancy test because I was late. It's weird because we only had sex a few days ago. It must've been a 'fertile day' or what the fuck ever. In other words, I'm fucked.
When I said those two words, I saw Billie's face soften. His wrinkle creased away from the middle of his eyes and the vein in his neck shrunk. I believed that this baby would save us, maybe.
The next morning, I woke with a sore neck. I slept on it an awkward way all night. I looked at my cell phone. 48 missed calls, 16 text messages, and 3 voicemails. I quickly ran through the messages and they all were from Billie.
'Whats going on?'
'Trish, please answer'
'Are you really prego?'
Text after text, I finally read them all. I dialed Billie's number.
"Hello?" He said anxiously.
"Billie, I'm coming over." There was a pause.
"Okay..." He said like he was surrendering.
I hung up the phone and drove back over to his home. I walked straight in, no knock or anything. I walked into the kitchen and his eyes widened as he looked at me.
"Are you really..." He grabbed my hands. "Am I the..." He couldn't finish his sentences.
"Yes. I am pregnant. You are the father. Congrats." I said sarcastically.
"Trish, I'm not mad." I turned my head quickly and gave him a look.
"You're not mad..." I laughed. "You kicked me out when I did absolutely fucking nothing but everything you wanted! After everything you fucking said to me, you can't just kick me out!" I screamed at him. He slowly let his head fall into his hands.
"I'm sorry. I'm so stressed ou-"
"Don't even talk to me about being stressed out. Now, we are going to have a baby. Do you want us to be like you and Adrienne or do you want to be real parents?" I was shocked by the wetness of his lips against mine. He held my face as he kissed me, but I kissed back. He pulled back.
"We're having a baby." He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, decided to put this in here because, who doesn't want to have a baby with him? :)))