Status: Completed. Comments = sequel.

Hiatus

My Dream

Billie laid down beside me. I felt his warmth surround my body. He placed his hand on the back of my head and our lips locked. His tongue explored my mouth and mine to his. I felt his saliva creep down my throat as he laid me back on the bed. He slowly slid my pants down to my ankles and spread my legs.
"Mmm..." I moaned as he rubbed my thighs. He kissed everywhere except where I wanted him to.
"There?" He said, after he placed his lips on my area. I felt tingles shoot up my spine. I seen his face again and he slowly entered me. He slid inside and I fell him thrust back and forth. He put every single inch inside of me and damn, it was good. I moaned loudly as he rocked me.
We switched positions; doggie-style. He entered me, once again, but this time was a bit harder. I felt my ass shake everytime we collided. He began whimpering after about an hour.
"I'm coming..." He barely got out and I felt his fluid shoot inside of me. We collapsed on the bed and he rubbed up against me. I felt his arm around me.
"Thank you." I smiled to myself in the dark.
"For what? I liked it, too, y'know?" He kissed me on the side of the head and we fell asleep, just as we were.

The next morning, I woke before Billie did. I decided to make him breakfast in bed. I went into the kitchen and cooked eggs, ham, and made him some toast. He likes butter and sugar, just like I do. It's weird if you think about it because I've never known anyone to like that.
I carried a tray of enough food to feed us both three times. The glass of orange juice splashed around, but didn't spill, thank God. I finally got into the bedroom and he rose up slowly.
"Aww, you didn't have to do this!" He smiled because I knew he was hungry. I set the tray on the table and he began eating.
"Mmm, this is almost as good as last night was." He winked as he chewed his food. I thought about the previous night and I couldn't believe what happened. I smiled to myself and started eating with Billie.
After we had finished, he laid back down.
"Don't you want to get up?" I asked him.
He thought for a moment. "Yeah, I need to check the mail, I guess." We got up and I sat on the couch. Billie went out to get the mail and I watched him out the window. He was so perfect. I looked at his pale skin and his totally untoned muscles. I loved that. He was beautiful in every single way. He opened the door and shuffled through the envelopes.
"Ah, fuck." He said in a monotone. "I forgot to sign those damn divorce papers." He struggled to find the papers and finally, he found them. He got out a pen and just stared at the black ink. He looked at me and then back at the papers. A few minutes later, after the awkward wait, he signed his name. I felt a sense of relief wash over me. I forgot I was breathing, so I exhaled out hard.
"Nervous?" He asked me. I nodded.
"Yeah, me too." He folded them and shoved them back in the white envelope.
After a few minutes of silence, Billie finally spoke.
"Where's Daisy?" He asked me.
"She's in your room. I'll go get her." I jumped up, excited. I picked her up, and of course, she yelped and whined. I started to pet her slowly and talked to her like a baby. She calmed down, finally. I sat her down on the couch and she cuddled up to me.
Billie's phone rang and it startled Daisy. She just about jumped off the couch. I couldn't hear much, but I knew who it was.
After Billie hung up, he walked back into the room.
"That was Adie. We have court tomorrow." He said sadly.
"Why so soon?"
"I don't know, I guess she wants to get it over with." He sat down and leaned down. He kissed me on the cheek and stared into my eyes. I knew that he liked me, maybe one day, would love me. But for now, Billie kisses were just enough. I was worried about this divorce, but I loved being around him and I wouldn't trade it for the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
A bunch of stuff jammed into one chapter. Sorry! :( did you guys like the sex scene? Too much or too little? Xoxox