The Poison in Your Blood

All Of Me, Loves All Of You

I wake up to the feeling of my husband poking into my ass. Not the best feeling first thing in the morning, especially considering we were perfectly comfortable while we were sleeping. At least I was. I look over my shoulder at him and he gives me a grin.

“It’s kind of hard to sleep with a dick in my ass,” I say.

He laughs and kisses my neck. It’s our first full day in Las Vegas. Last night after we got back to the room we made good use of the beautiful king sized bed and made our marriage official. I have to say though not much point in consummating a marriage when you’ve been living in sin for almost a year. Back to the point, I was actually pretty content to lay in the soft bed with the soft pillows and sleep away the soreness and exhaustion from our wedding night activities.

“Maybe that was the point,” he says and runs his hand down my stomach.

“Austin,” I say in a whiny voice. “I’m tired.”

“It’s our honeymoon,” he says. “You are supposed to be tired and sore.”

“Oh? Are you tired?”

“Well…no.”

“Are you sore?”

“No.”

“Then I’m in for a long week,” I say and close my eyes. I hear his laughter behind me and I know I’m not getting off that easy. He’s horny and I have no chance of getting out of this one.

He kisses down my shoulder while his hand slides further under the covers and between my legs. His hand is warm, and I can’t help but let out a harsh breath when he pushes his finger into me. I squirm a little at the feeling and he pulls me onto my back.

“Fuck Austin,” I whisper.

“Shh.”

His lips move down my throat and chest while he continues with his hand. The tiredness melts away and I’m taken over by sensations and my muscles start to tense as he brings me closer. I arch my back up towards him when he closes his mouth around my nipple and a deep animal sound escapes my throat. This goes on for a minute, bringing me to the edge and then he’ll slow down, tormenting me. His little trail of kissing and sucking on my skin moves down my stomach and he pulls his fingers out of me before pushing my legs apart.

He kisses each of my hip bones and he gives me one little kiss right at my pubic line. I feel my body give a shudder and a jolt of electricity shoots straight through my abdomen. I buck my hips up towards him and I take hold of the sheets under me when I feel his tongue touch me. This time the torment only lasts a little bit and my climax explodes through me like a forest fire, my body thrashes and I am only slightly aware of the animal noises I’m making.

I haven’t gotten all the way through it yet when he slams into me, moving fast and hard against me, and I struggle to maintain a healthy breathing pattern. I close my knees on his hips and I have to hold onto him to keep up with the thrusts. This sends me into another climax and I feel my nails tear into his skin.

I sort of register the headboard slamming against the wall and I think our neighbors might not be excited to hear it first thing in the morning. I take hold of him and roll him onto his back, taking over control, and I rock my hips against him, sweat is layered over my body and my throat is feeling a little raw from the volume I’ve been at for the last half hour or so.

We finish with in another half hour and I lie on my back and gulp air hard and fast. I look at Austin and notice for once he seems a little worn down too. That’s a little rare, usually I’m panting and he’s down the stairs making coffee. My whole body is feeling like a bowl of Jell-O and I feel perfectly content.

“What do you want to do today, babe?” he asks me after we’ve caught our breath.

“I don’t know,” I say and laugh. “It’s Vegas! We could go out and gamble…or go to a spa. That could be fun.

“A spa?” he asks with his eyebrow raised.

I shrug. “I bet there is like couples massage stuff.”

“I don’t know how I’d feel about that…considering my situation.”

I think about this for a few minutes. “Damn,” I say. “I had to marry a dead guy.” I stick my tongue out and he laughs lightly. “Well, first, I’m thinking breakfast.”

“Breakfast works,” he says and kisses me hard on the mouth. He gets out of bed then and disappears into the restroom to shave or something. Interestingly enough he still grows a beard.

I sit up and stretch out my back and my arms before forcing myself out of the bed. It takes me a few seconds to get my balance on my considerably weakened legs. I do a couple twists to crack my spine and then I move into the bathroom, completely naked.

I am pleased to hear the shower running when I walk into the bathroom. I was hoping he’d be in the shower so I could join him and save time and water. I catch a glance at myself in the mirror before I open the glass door of the shower and my breath catches in my throat. I’ve got bruises everywhere. That idea of going to a spa would be a horrible idea because I’m looking like a battered fucking wife. I’ve got hand shaped bruises on my thighs, hips, biceps, and wrists, and hickey bruises on my neck and chest.

I sigh before getting into the shower. I put my arms around his waist and look up into his eyes. “I look like you beat me up.”

“I noticed that,” he says. “We’ll have to be more careful.”

“I was hoping to get into the pool, you know,” I say and stick my tongue out.

“Oh well, anybody says anything I’ll eat them,” he says with a grin.

I laugh out loud and he leans down to kiss me on my mouth. We manage to shower quickly with limited sexual contact and we get out together and brush our teeth in front of the mirrors. I’m a little disappointed to see that my hair is back to straight and I’m not in the fucking mood to try and curl it again. So I blow dry it and put it into its usual pony tail. I get dressed in a silver metallic bikini and a pair of white cut off shorts and a pink tank top with a pair of black and silver flip flops.

Austin goes basically casual in a pair of white plaid shorts and a black ribbed sleeveless shirt. He messes with his hair for a few minutes before putting on a pair of aviator sunglasses that match mine. I pull my purse over my shoulder.

“I’m thinking buffet,” I say.

“I’m thinking I agree,” he says.

I can’t help myself but laugh. It’s easy sometimes to forget that he isn’t technically human. I put my arm around his waist and we leave the room together, his arm firmly around my shoulders. I feel so good when I’m with him.

We have breakfast and we spend a little bit of time in the casino, me standing or sitting next to him on the tables and being his “good luck charm.” He ends up making a pretty big win in a couple of hours.

“I want to go shopping!” I whine after a little bit.

“Shopping?” he asks. “You want to take me shopping?”

“Austin! We are in Vegas! Shopping is fun!”

“If you are a woman…”

“Well…pretty sure I have a vagina,” I say.

He thinks this over for a second and sighs. “Alright, let’s go shopping.”

We end up back in the Venetian going through the mall they have built into the resort. Everything is ridiculously over priced but considering I’m now legally an obscenely rich woman I find it kind of exciting to go into a store and buy whatever I like or want. Its especially fun to spend thousands and thousands of dollars on shoes alone.

“Woman…I should have never gave you a credit card,” Austin teases when I drag him out of one of the stores, a new shopping bag in my hand.

“It’s so easy to spend money with it…” I say.

“That it is,” he says.

He buys me a rose and we get tickets to the gondola boat on the canal in the middle of the mall. Once we are in the boat I cuddle against him and close my eyes for a few seconds and let the feeling overcome me.

“It’s strange to be married,” I say. “To officially be married anyway. I feel odd.”

“You get used to it,” he says. “In a couple years you’ll hate me.”

“I will not,” I say.

He laughs a little dark laugh and for a few seconds I feel like maybe he wasn’t totally kidding. I am suddenly reminded that unlike me this is not his first marriage. I rub his chest a little and kiss his jaw.

“Don’t worry about it, I will love you always,” I say in a whisper.

He tightens his grip on my shoulder and we ride in silence down the canal after that. When we get back to where it started he helps me out of the boat and we walk away together, holding onto each other pretty tightly. He forces me into a jewelry store then and I frown.

“Pick out anything you want,” he says.

“I don’t like it when you put me on the spot like this,” I say. I feel like I’d be much more convincing if my eyes weren’t already scanning every piece of jewelry in the whole damn store. My eyes land on a white gold ring with a pretty dark dark emerald stone cut into the shape of a heart. I drift to the case and look in at the ring longingly. I don’t move when I feel his hand on the small of my back.

An attendant comes to the case with a huge smile. “Anything I can help you with?”

“She’s like to see the emerald heart,” Austin answers for me.

I give him a dirty look but I don’t protest when the attendant pulls the ring out and hands it to me. I slip it onto my finger only to find it doesn’t quite fit. I frown. “It doesn’t fit.”

“How long would sizing take?” Austin asks.

“We could get it sized for you buy the end of the week.”

“Anyway that could be a little faster?” he asks in a way that suggests money.

“We could probably have it done today…if we don’t get too busy,” she says, her smile still huge and, though genuine, seeming odd.

“That would be wonderful, thank you,” he says.

By now I’ve drifted again, to a charm bracelet. So far the only charm it has is a diamond heart. I think for a minute why all jewelry has hearts and stuff. But then I forget it as my mind wonders to the pretty way that bracelet looks. Before I know it it’s clasped around my wrist, feeling light and cool against my skin. Austin buys that too. He also buys a charm for it, that’s almost identical to the diamond heart it comes with, only ruby instead, and a silver butterfly with blue sapphires.

We walk out of the jewelry store, me wearing my new bracelet, and with an order for the ring to be picked up tonight. “You can’t spoil me like that,” I say.

“I like spoiling you,” he says and gives me a smile. “Besides, the ring was something you liked, and the bracelet will represent some things. Unfortunately they don’t sell vampire charms.” He laughs then and gives me a kiss.

After a while I decide I’m tired and we take all the bags back up to our room. I lie on the bed for a little bit and consider going to the pool for a while, eventually deciding that would be fun, and I get up.

“Are you coming to the pool with me?”

“Sure,” he says. He goes and changes into his swim shorts and we leave the room together again and head to the swimming pool.

I pull him into the hot tub and sit on his lap. “Are you having a good time?” I ask him.

“As long as I’m with you I’m happy,” he says.

“Why do you love me, of all people?”

“What isn’t there to love about you?”

“There is so much,” I say.

“You are perfect,” he says. “I love everything about you. All the things that make you you.”

“I love you,” I say and put my head on his shoulder. The hot water feels good on my sore body. After a while though I’m tired of being in public and I opt to go back to our room and take a hot bath instead.

He agrees without hesitation and we leave the pool area. He fills the bath tub while I try and figure out how to get some music playing. Once I get it going I slip into the tub with him, both of us facing each other, and let the bubbles surround me and the hot hot water relax all my tired muscles. He rubs my legs and lets me relax for a while in the water.

“You are beautiful, Lana,” he says.

“You flatter me,” I say. I give him a smile when he picks up my foot and starts to massage it. I lean back against the back of the tub and let myself relax completely and enjoy the feeling of him rubbing my feet and enjoying the feeling of being his wife and of our honeymoon.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter
I know
Its a little jumpy and probably pretty boring
But i like it just the same
I'm going to be closing out this story in about 4 more chapters.
The next one will probably still be their honeymoon
But i'm not sure yet
Comments are love!
~Jackie