The Poison in Your Blood

This Ain't A Love Song, But Don't Get Me Wrong, I'm Gonna *** You All Night Long

It’s the last day of our honeymoon. I have to say I’m a little sad about it, because I really would love to just stay and enjoy our alone time. We will be leaving in the morning to get back to life and teenagers and everything. Anna has been texting me for about an hour that she misses me and can’t wait until we get back in town. I have a feeling she’s planning a big dinner or something because she keeps asking me what kind of seafood I like and if we have any charcoal.

Austin comes up behind me. I’m sitting at the small vanity in the bathroom applying my make up for the night. We got tickets to Zumanity at New York New York and then we are planning to have dinner in one of the bigger restaurants. I also may have talked him into checking out one of the night clubs, though he seemed rather reluctant to agree.

He wraps both of his arms around my shoulders and kisses my neck. “You look beautiful,” he says.

“Liar,” I say.

He laughs.

I’m dressed in a black lace dress with leopard print lingerie set under it. Because the dress is made only of lace my lingerie is pretty visible but I managed to somehow pull off sexy and classy instead of trashy. I have a pair of leopard print stiletto pumps to go with it, and I decided to be daring and use all the skills Madison taught me and make a dramatic smoky eye look with winged eyeliner and red lipstick.

“I would never lie about your beauty,” he says. He straightens out and pulls the elastic band out of my hair and lets it fall down.

“Oh Austin, don’t,” I whine. “My hair is such a pain in the ass.”

“It’s nice when it’s down,” he says and combs through it with his fingers a little bit.

“It’s boring when it’s down.”

He ignores me and kisses my neck again.

“When was the last time you fed?” I ask casually.

“I went out last night when you were sleeping.”

“Oh,” I say and nod. “After you wore me down.”

“I wanted to be sure you wouldn’t wake up and miss me,” he says and gives my boob a squeeze.

I laugh a little bit and turn to kiss him on his mouth hard. When I pull away I laugh at the lipstick mark on his mouth and wipe it away with a tissue. “Red isn’t your color, babe,” I say.

“You are my color,” he says and lifts me out of the chair. “Are you ready to go, woman? The show starts in an hour and we need to get there and get in our seats.”

“I just need to get my purse,” I say. I take a deep breath of the suddenness of being in the bed area and set on my feet. I take hold of the little black and leopard clutch purse I bought with my outfit and drop my lipstick, phone, and ID into it before dramatically throwing myself backwards so he’ll catch me in a threshold.

“You are too trusting,” he says once he has me off my feet.

“I’m not great in five inch heels,” I say. “I need some help.”

“I see,” he says. He darts to the door and opens it without dropping me, which I must say is pretty impressive, and we are standing in the hallway. “Well…looks like the hall is empty,” he says.

“Aren’t you worried the cameras will notice?” I ask.

“They won’t even know we went by,” he says and in an instant we are waiting on the elevator at the far end of the hall. Once we are inside the elevator he seems impatient. “These fucking things never go fast enough.”

“Calm down,” I say with a laugh. I do the whole disgusting Eskimo kiss thing just to be cute. I’m mid nose rubbing when the elevator stops and opens the doors. There is an elderly couple standing on the other side waiting to go to the casino no doubt. I’m about to pull away from his face when he makes a show out of giving me a real kiss, just to be an asshole.

The elderly couple pushes their way into the elevator, and Austin does be the gentleman and move to one side, but he doesn’t put me onto my feet, he just keeps playing kissy face with me. I suddenly can’t help but giggle a little bit and join in on the party.

“Good grief isn’t that what you rent rooms for,” the old man mutters under his breath while the old lady shakes her head in disgust.

The elevator stops again and a young woman steps in looking ready for a night in a club. She gives us a glance and I see out the corner of my eye that her face splits into a huge grin.

“Woo, some of us are getting lucky!” she giggles. She says “lucky” in a drawn out voice, pronouncing it “LU-ck-AYY!” which it weird but kind of funny. It’s especially funny because the old people look like they wish they wouldn’t have gotten on this elevator.

I finally manage to push him off and give him a dirty look but he only laughs.

“Tell me, tell me, did you come here together!” the young woman asks.

“Yes,” I say with a laugh. “We just got married.”

“Oh congratulations!” she says.

The elevator stops a final time and the old people make a point of shoving out of the elevator before anybody else can. Rude.

“Jeez, what’s there problem?” the young lady asks.

“Probably just jealous they couldn’t have this much fun without breaking a hip or something,” Austin says.

I swat him on the shoulder but the young girl just laughs as she steps out of the elevator and puts on her instant “I’m sexy and I fucking know it” face and strut. Considering her tight black dress, golden blond wavy thick hair, and perfect legs, ass, and breasts, I feel that girl will have no problem getting laid tonight.

“Why can’t I look like…?”

“Don’t,” Austin says.

“Well! Did you see her?!”

“No,” he says. “Because I have you.”

“That was corny,” I say.

He laughs out loud. “Fine, I saw her, and she was pretty. But you are just as pretty and just as hot.”

“Except for the part where I have ten extra pounds and lame hair.”

“Oh hell, Lana,” he says and rolls his eyes. “Just because you aren’t tall and blond doesn’t mean you aren’t gorgeous.”

“What if I was fat? Would you love me if I was fat?”

“I’ve seen some girls that were totally fat that I would have been happy to go to bed with,” he says.

“Not what I asked!”

“It’s what you meant, because you know I’d love you no matter what,” he says.

This irritates me, because he’s right. I really did mean would he still want to sleep with me if I was fat. I cross my arms over my chest childishly. “I don’t believe you for a second.”

He’s carrying me across the casino floor to the valet. He takes a breath and blows it out. “There was this one chick that would come to the Hinder shows. She was a big fan, had tattoos of our lyrics and all this shit, and followed us all over the place. She pops up at the solo shows every so often, she lives in California. Anyways, she was big, but she was hot. Because she knew she could be. She’d put herself in clothes that showed of her best parts and she’s put on her makeup and she’d come to meet and greets and shit and hang all over us and she was hot. So size doesn’t mean a damn thing.”

“Did you ever fuck her?”

“Lana,” he whines.

“Tell me! Did you ever fuck the fat girl?”

“I didn’t,” he says. “I never really had the chance; she wasn’t much of an after party girl.”

“Do you know her name?”

“I do…but I’m not going to tell you,” he says and sticks his tongue out. “You’ll meet her someday. She comes to the Los Angeles shows.”

“You should fuck her,” I say.

“We are married,” he says.

“That’s okay,” I say and shrug. “A person who goes through that much effort for a man she can’t have deserves to get laid.”

“I’m glad I have your permission,” he says in a sarcastic tone.

“Only to fuck the super fan fat girl,” I say. “Fat girls need love too.”

“You’re out of your fucking mind,” he says and laughs.

“Maybe we could have a three way…maybe she’s a freak,” I say.

“Calm down, Lana,” he says. “You are getting way too excited about this.”

“Hey! I’ve always wanted to have a three way!” I say.

He just stares at me for a minute while we wait for our car to come.

“I’m not kidding, next time you see her it’s on!” I say. The car comes and he sets me on my feet so he can drive. He gives the valet driver a tip and opens my door for me and we head to New York New York for our show.

The show is wonderful. It’s a combination of burlesque, acrobatics, comedy, lots of fetish stuff, and there is even a big drag queen hosting the whole thing. It’s a whole lot of crazy and a little bit of gross when the male contortionist comes out. But mostly I enjoy everything about it, and when we leave I’m feeling good.

“It was so fun!” I say.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” Austin says and gives me a smile.

I’m hanging on his arm as we walk out of the theater because my shoes are hurting my feet. I shouldn’t have come out in brand new shoes that I hadn’t broken in yet, but they were just too pretty to leave out.

“Didn’t you?”

“It was good,” he says. “You are hungry.”

And my stomach growls.

“How do you know that?!”

“I can hear it,” he says. “Before you can feel it I can hear it. It’s the same with earthquakes surprisingly enough.”

“I should have known,” I say. I take a hold of his hand and we walk together for a while and then we get back to the car and head out to get dinner at some ridiculous expensive high end restaurant that is owned by some famous chef. I don’t remember all the details, just that the food is glorious. The wine is glorious too. After that we end up at the Luxor and we head into the Cathouse night club, which is a good time.

We don’t last long in there though, because I’ve already had too much to drink and Austin is at his limit and I don’t want to push him. So we leave the night club and spend several hours in the casino playing on the slots and then we head to a poker table.

I have a drink and I play my hand of cards while I watch Austin. Mostly though, I watch him turn into a kind of weird card shark. It really is the strangest thing I’ve ever seen. He goes completely stone wall poker face, you’d never for a second be able to tell what his cards are. Hand after hand though he somehow manages to win each time. It’s an hour and several thousand dollars later that I smell it for the first time. He cashes out and puts his arm over my shoulders as we walk away, me carrying my shoes in my hand.

“That’s cheating,” I whisper.

“What?”

“Putting off that smell so they will all fold,” I say.

“I only did that a couple times,” he says with a grin. “Weren’t you paying attention?”

“I was paying perfect attention!” I say. “You were like a fucking statue and I could smell that weird smell.”

“Lana, the trick to gambling is to make people think you have something better than they’ve got. I won’t lie and say I didn’t use my…advantage…for a couple hands. But mostly I’ve just gotten good at it.”

“Aren’t you worried they are going to throw you out?”

“It took you over an hour to find out that I was hypnotizing them,” he says. “The security cameras can’t pick up scents, and the other people at the table only got enough of it to do what I needed it to do. It isn’t like when I’m trying to win an argument with you and I drown you in it.”

“So they couldn’t smell it?”

“Not enough to know it was anything other than cologne,” he says.

“You’re a jerk!” I say then, realizing he just admitted to drowning me in his creepy vampire smell to win arguments. “You hypnotize me all the time!”

“Shhh!” he says. “You are going to get us arrested.”

“I hate you.”

“Lana…I only did that early on…after a while you caught on and you can fight it now. And usually I just end up in bigger trouble for trying to fuck with your mental state.”

“Fine,” I say and pout.

He laughs and leans down to kiss me on the mouth. “Don’t be mad. I just won 10,000 dollars.”

“To add to your billions and trillions.”

“Well…there is that,” he says. “I’ll give you half?”

“I cost more than that,” I say and stick my tongue out.

“You’re one of those high priced hookers?”

“That’s right,” I say and poke him in the chest.

“How much?”

“Oh baby…you are looking at at least 2 grand per hour…minimum of five hours.” I give him a little wink.

“Sure you could handle me for five straight hours?”

“You underestimate me,” I say and give him a bump with my hip.

“Oh fucking hell,” he says and lifts me into a threshold. “We’ll see who is underestimating who.”

When we get back to our hotel he doesn’t bother with the elevator. He just bolts straight through the lobby and casino and up the stairs to our room in like 35 seconds with me clinging to him for dear life; the fucking g-forces have me breathless. The door crashes open and slams shut and he drops me on the bed. He is careful in removing my lace dress and lingerie, but once I’m naked the careful stops. It’s all a lot of fast paced, slightly painful, incredibly passionate and fucking beautiful movements with hands and mouths and private parts all working together.

Two hours later I’m bathed in sweat and my legs feel like they might fall off. I’m slightly numb in other places and I can’t get my breath. Yet I’m ready to go again. Oh how sad it’s going to be when we have to leave in the morning. For a moment I’m glad we already have a second honeymoon paid for, because I can’t wait to spend two more weeks alone with him, wrapped up in him, and enjoying all the things he has to offer me. Because God how I love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I dont usually title this one's chapters with songs
But this time i wanted to so go with it!
I love this chapter!
I mean like i fucking LOVE this chapter
hahaha!
Looking at about two or three more for this story!
Comments are love and puppies and kitties and everything you love!
~Jackie