Status: Changing alot as I go along but comment and give feedback and suggestions. :) <3

You Found Me

Blast From The Past

I awoke a short while later; I looked around the room and saw that I was alone still. I shoved my head into my pillow and tried to shake the dream away from my mind. It was vivid, and exactly what had happened the day I found out that my entire world had turned upside down.

I looked at the clock hanging on the wall, it read 7:39 it was getting dark out quickly these days. It was beginning to become colder as well. Who knew what day or month it was, not like that mattered at all anymore.

I dragged myself out of the bed and began walking outside to go and join the others for dinner, I was still very week and found it difficult to move but I gave it my best effort and finally made my way outside.

“Oh look she’s alive!” Savannah said as I walked out of the house.

“How long was I asleep for?” I asked her.

“About two or three hours, how are you feeling?” She asked.

“I’m alright, a little shaky but I’ll be okay.” I told her.

“You gave us quite a scare, be careful next time.” Lori said as I sat down.

“I’ll try…” I said, noticing that Daryl had been watching me intently this entire time.

Savannah, Lori, Rick, Carol, Carl, Hershel, Dale, Glen, Maggie, Beth, Caleb, Daryl and I all sat around the campfire, chattering away about anything and everything roasting marshmallows and having a decent time for once in this shattered world.

“It’s been quite a while since I’ve roasted marshmallows over the campfire.” Dale said suddenly.

“Me too, it’s been since I was like 10.” I laughed grabbing another marshmallow out of the bag and placing it on my stick.

My marshmallow set on fire as I held it over the flame, it blew it out quickly and as I was about to pop the gooey mess into my mouth Daryl all of a sudden reached over and poked the marshmallow causing it to land on my face.

“WHAT THE HELL DARYL!” I shouted laughing as the marshmallow stuck to my nose.

He giggled silently as I attempted to wipe it off my face, a little bit of the marshmallow fell on to my finger and I flicked it at him.

“What was that for?” He asked laughing slightly.

“Pay back is quite the bitch.” I said.

“Now, now children, behave let’s not have a food fight here.” Rick said through his laughter wiping marshmallow all over Lori.

We were having quite the good time as we threw melted marshmallow at each other. Laughing away like we didn’t have a care in the world; most fun any of us had known in a long time.
Out of the blue, along the laughter and giggles; we heard a truck pulling up loudly into the farm. Daryl shot up out of his seat and started running towards the noise, Glen and Rick following closely behind.

I ran behind a tree and watched what was happening with my own gun raised ready to shoot; I watched as three men wearing masks jumped out of the vehicle and raised their weapons up at Rick, Daryl and Glen.

“Put the guns down and no one has to get hurt.” Rick told the men, aiming his own gun at them.

“How about if you lower your weapon asshole.” One of the men told Rick, about to shoot him.

“How about you show us who you are.” Daryl said raising his cross bow.

“Ain’t gunna happen, now you’re gunna lower your damn weapon or we take over this fucking camp!”

Shouted a man suddenly hoping out of the back of the truck, he had no mask on and had lost his hand but had a metal cast over it with a knife hanging off the edge.

“MERLE?!” Daryl shouted.

I remembered that Merle was the brother Daryl told me about that got handcuffed to the roof back in Atlanta. He didn’t seem too thrilled that he was a part of this group, because he still had his cross bow raised.

“Put down the weapon little brother and let me explain.” He said reaching out to Daryl.

“You ain’t gunna explain shit!” Shouted Daryl glancing at Rick who raised his gun at him.

“How about I introduce everyone to you, we ain’t bad guys.” He said pointing at the other guys who began taking their masks off.

“I don’t give a damn who these fuckers are.” Daryl said.

One of the guys shot at walker he had spotted off in the woods; he hit the arm slightly but still missed. It turned and began running towards the group.

“Wow, you’re an idiot. Look what you did fuck face.” Merle said smacking the guy in the back of the head causing him to stumble forward.

Merle aimed his gun and shot at the walkers head, it fell to the ground finally. Merle suddenly noticed me hiding behind a tree and called out to me.

“Hey you, come on out! Don’t be shy, haha.” Daryl gave me a strange look as I made my way out from behind the tree and walked out towards them.

“Oh my, my, aren’t you a pretty little lady eh dear.” He said his eyes glancing up and down my body.
I didn’t say anything as he stood there, eyeing me down.

“What do you want Merle?” Daryl asked him suspiciously.

“All we want is a place to stay; you wouldn’t mind us bunking with you’s now would ya?” He asked creepily.

“You are not living with us.” Rick said.

“Aw c’mon it will be fun, like a giant sleepover!” He shouted jokingly.

“I don’t trust you, or your stupid group!” Daryl shouted at him.

“Look asshole, were staying here. Either you stay with us, or you pack your shit and get out.” One of Merles group members said.

“Or you can get in your stupid car, and drive away and find somewhere else to stay!” I shouted at the man just wanting them to leave.

“Oh, you’re a feisty little bitch aren’t ya darlin!” Merle said to me reaching out to grab at me.

“You touch her and you’ll lose your other damn hand, this time it won’t be you chopping it off.” Daryl pushed Merle away knowing he was only here to cause problems.

“What the hell little brother, you used to laugh at dumb bitches like that!” Merle said.

“She ain’t no dumb bitch.” Daryl said glancing at me.
I stood there next to Rick and Daryl waiting for them to do something, to get rid of these guys. I didn’t trust them, and I didn’t want them here. Daryl clearly didn’t want Merle around either.

“You can leave now.” Glen told Merle sternly.

“We ain’t leaving till you give us what we want.” A chubby old man with grey hair told him.

“You’re not getting anything from us, now get back in that car and go back to where you came from.” Rick said.

“Aw man, I’m getting bored of this fucking back and forth bulshit. We want your damn farm, and we will kill for it if we have to!” The chubby man said raising his gun right at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait in between chapters, I couldnt think of ANYTHING TO WRITE UGH. But here you go :D Enjoy