Christmas Wishes

Chapter Thirteen

The party was a success and everyone absolutely loved Brian and Matt which put both me and Lennox at ease. Family was important to us and if someone didn’t like you from our family it was really hard for us to continue dating whatever boy we were dating.

“So what did you think of the Williamson family Christmas?” I asked Matt as we packed some left overs for Sunday and most likely Monday.

“You’re family reminds me of mine but it’s way bigger,” Matt chuckled.

“Well just as long as you’re not running for the hills it was a success,” I laughed and Matt just shook his head.

“Mom!” Carson exclaimed, “Can I spend the night with Cousin Chris and Jenny? Aaron asked me if I could spend the night.”

“Let me talk to Chris and Jenny Carson,” I said as I looked up to find Chris making his way over to me.

“So I’m feeling we’re being played against each other,” I said as I looked over to see Aaron and Carson talking excitedly to each other.

“Pretty much,” Chris laughed, “Did Carson tell you Aaron asked him?”

“Aaron tell you Carson asked him?” I asked and we both laughed.

“I’m fine with it if you’re fine with it,” I said, “They can spend the night with us so you and Jenny can take care of Emma?”

“Thank you so much,” Chris said kissing my cheek, “You two are lifesavers. Jenny and I will enjoy just watching one child instead of two. It was nice meeting you Matt.”

“You too man,” Matt said and they shook hands.

“Hey Aaron you’re sleeping over Cousin Macie’s house,” Chris said and both boys were excited and jumping off the walls.

[img]
http://www.pumpupyourbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Divider-9.jpg[/img]


Watching Aaron and Carson was literally a piece of cake for me. Matt kept them so preoccupied that I was able to wrap all of the presents for Carson, Lennox, Becky, Lukas, Dad, Matt, Brian, and everyone else on my list. I must have fallen asleep after I wrapped and hid the presents because when I woke up the next morning I walked down the stairs to find Matt, Aaron, and Carson all passed out in the living room. Carson and Aaron were on the couch and Matt was on the floor. It looked like Matt had some shaving cream and a face drawn on him and I quietly crept into the living room and took a picture and walked into the kitchen to make breakfast. I was about half way done with making breakfast when Aaron and Carson came into the kitchen laughing to themselves.

“Mom did you see what we did to Matt?” Carson asked and I smiled lightly.

“You know that’s not very nice Carson,” I said, “but don’t tell Matt I told you boys good job.”

I then winked at them and they laughed. I fed them breakfast and had them get ready since Chris was picking up Aaron early and Heath was coming to get Carson around the same time. Both boys came hit the bottom step when the doorbell rang. I walked to the front door still in my pajamas and saw that Heath was there with Chris.

“Thanks for having Aaron over Mace,” Chris said, “What do you tell Cousin Macie?”

“Thanks,” Aaron said, “Bye Carson.”

“Bye Aaron. Bye Chris,” Carson said and they got into their car and left.

I then looked up at Heath who had his hands shoved in his pockets.

“You got everything packed bud?” he asked and Carson nodded.

“I’ll go wait in the car,” Carson said and quickly rushed to Heath’s car parked in front of the house.

“So are you two living together already?” Heath asked and I could hear the hurt and venom in his voice.

“No,” I replied, “His house was burnt down. You wouldn’t happen to know anything about that would you? Val did it.”

“Do you have any proof?” Heath asked and I saw the body posture turn from curious to annoyed in ten seconds flat.

“No but I do find it odd she comes back after not speaking since his divorce,” I replied, “Don’t you?”

“Look,” Heath said, “You and I both know those places have cameras everywhere and you and I both know that idiot you call a boyfriend should have tapes in another location because he had cameras around the house.”

“I can’t believe you fucked her in her house on their bed,” was the first thing to come out of my mouth and he face drained of all color, “Stop printing your emails Heath. They’ll get you in trouble and thanks for the information. Call me if you need me to come pick up Carson if not I’ll see you Monday night.”

I then waved to Carson and shut the door to find Matt stumbling out of the living room with a shaving cream beard which caused me to laugh. Matt looked at me confused and I pointed to the mirror and he just laughed and shook his head.

“Those little shits,” he said and I giggled.

“Go get cleaned up and come eat breakfast,” I said, “I have to show you the stockings I made the three of us.”

Matt nodded his head and disappeared upstairs and I went back to the kitchen to finish drinking my cup of coffee. I was getting a second cup when I felt arms around my waist and someone attacking my neck.

“We have the house to ourselves,” Matt mumbled against my neck, “Your brother and Becky are sleeping at Lennox’s house.”

I relaxed into Matt’s arm and he spun me around kissed me passionately and pulled me as close to him as possible. I was losing myself into the kiss and Matt had managed to get me on the counter and my legs were now wrapped around his waist. Matt was kissing me and up and down my jaw and neck and I was starting to crack.

“Shall we take this up to the room?” Matt smirked at me.

“You have ten seconds to get me up there before I change my mind,” I said in a serious tone and Matt quickly had me off the counter and was kissing me as we made it to the bed.

Matt had set me on the bed and quickly went to work on making me forget any coherent thought I had in my thoughts.

Matt and I were now just lying in bed together. He had his arms around me and I had my head on my chest and I was tracing the outlines of his tattoos on his chest.

“We need to do that more often now,” he said and I looked up at him and smiled.

“For once I’m agreeing on that one,” I said and he grinned widely at me and kissed me.

“Shall we go for another round?” he asked and as I was about to answer we heard the front door opening and he groaned.

“Of all the times to come home before lunch,” Matt mumbled and I just laughed and kissed his lips.

“Why don’t we go spend the rest of the day together,” I said, “Call everyone and we’ll go to the beach. It’s a five minute drive from here.”

“Sounds like a plan,” he said and I grinned and went into the bathroom.

I came out of the bathroom five minutes later, to find Matt on the phone with someone and his eyebrows were furrowed.

“What do you mean you can’t link the fire to arson?” Matt asked, “You said it yourself the night of the fire that it was arson. Hell you left me a message finding an alcohol bottle with a cloth in it. Isn’t that the first sign on arson? Fuck whatever. We’ll figure this out after Christmas.”

He then hung up his phone and threw it on the bed in frustration. I quietly walked up to him and he just let me sit on his lap and I hugged him as I heard him cry a bit. I didn’t have to say anything to let him know I was there for him. It was hugging him and comforting him that made him understand that I was going to be here for a while.

“Do you still want to go out?” I asked quietly.

“Can we just go walk around the beach alone?” he asked as I wiped his tears, “I don’t want to be around many people.”

“Of course,” I replied and kissed his forehead, “We can do whatever you want love.”

He gave me a grateful look and I got up from his lap.

“Let’s get changed and we can just go be normal thirty-two year olds,” I smiled and he laughed.

“Do you even know what normal thirty-two year olds do?” he asked.

“Do you?” I shot back and he smiled lightly.

“Let’s get dressed then and try to act normal,” he teased and we finally started our day at noon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's an update! Sorry I haven't update like I wanted too getting ready for nursing school is a bit crazy! Again thank you for all of the comments, subscriptions, and recommendations.

There are only a couple more chapters that I have written so hopefully I can update them all tonight! Let me know what you all think!