Status: This is my first fanfic ever. Any nice constructive criticism is appreciated :)

I Can Love You More Than This

Chapter 14

“Louis… this isn’t a good idea.” I said after he took a break from kissing me.

“Why not?” he asked, pulling away from me and looking concerned.

“Well, I mean, it’s me. I’m currently an emotional wreck because of everything that’s happened. And well, it’s me! I’m bound to mess it up somehow. I’m not that great.”

He just smiled. “Sarah, I understand that you’re going through some stuff right now, and I want to help you. Do I make you feel happy?”

“Well, yeah. I was actually just telling Kelly that I’m probably a lot better with you around than I would be if I had to go through this without you.”

He kissed me again, but quickly pulled away, and said, “Sorry, love, couldn’t help it. I love that I make you happy. And about this you not being so great business? Well, in the short time I’ve known you, I’ve managed to figure out that you’re the greatest person I know.” And with that, he was kissing me again, and I was in heaven. “Look, I understand that this is a little soon after your last relationship. But I feel like we can work. I really do.”

I just smiled up at him, and said, “Honestly, I’m starting to think so too.” He smiled and lifted me up, wrapping my legs around him.

“Plus, I don’t know how much longer I would’ve been able to go without being able to do this whenever I please.” And with that, he was kissing me again, and I wished he would never stop.

………….

We did, however, have to stop eventually; not wanting to take things too far too fast. We decided to go back downstairs and join the others, even though I hadn’t finished organizing my things at all. I would have plenty of time for that later I guess.

I looked at Louis as we started to head out his door, “We’re going to have to tell them.”

He smirked at me and said, “Tell them what?”

“You know… that you and I…” I trailed off as I pointed my finger at both of us, hoping he would finish my sentence.

“Are you talking about how you’re my girlfriend now, or about how you almost just let me shag your brains out?”

I hit his chest playfully, “Shut up! I definitely did not. And the first one is what I was referring to, yes.”

He smiled and pulled me into him “My girlfriend. I like the sound of that.”

“I agree,” I said, giving him a quick kiss, “But how do you want to tell them that?”

“Hmm…” he said, tapping his finger on his chin as if in deep thought, “Let’s just not tell them, they can figure it out for themselves.” He smirked deviously. I knew I liked him for a reason.

We got downstairs and found everyone in the living room, searching through Netflix to find something to watch.

“What do you guys think?” Liam asked as we walked in the room, “Something funny, or something scary?”

“Scary, definitely!” I said beaming. Horror movies were my absolute favorite.

“What she said,” Louis added as we tried to find a place to sit.

“You guys can sit there” Harry smirked as he pointed to the only spot left, a chair next to the couch that was barely big enough for two to fit on.

“Fine by me” Louis said as we walked over to it. He sat down first and pulled me into his lap. Everyone looked at us slightly confused, but didn’t seem to want to question it. We decided on Cabin in the Woods and turned it on.

“This doesn’t even seem scary!” I whined. “I mean, they’ve got Thor. Obviously if they get attacked by something he’s just going to whip out his hammer and kill everything! Then boom! Movie’s over, everyone wins.”

Louis just laughed at me, “I don’t think that’s how movies work, babe.”

I just glared at him, “I’m pretty sure that he is only ever allowed to be Thor, since that’s all I see when I look at him anyway.” He just shook his head and turned his attention back to the movie.

About an hour into it, I was beginning to get bored. “This is dumb, they’re going to figure out that there’s someone setting them up, find them, and stop them. Then boom, movie’s over, everyone wins.”

Louis just glared at me, “You don’t know, maybe they all just die in the end.”

I looked at him and said, “Nope, never do they just have everyone die in the end. Then audiences get pissed. I’m surprised no one rioted at this movie when they killed off Thor!”

He just laughed and shook his head, “I just… I can’t, you’re too adorable” Then he pulled me down to kiss him, and we just sat there kissing for a little while. When I finally pulled away, I looked and noticed everyone was just staring at us.

“What? It’s not like this is something that’s never happened before.” I said

“What?!” Kelly asked, “What do you mean it’s happened before?”

“Well, just a bit ago, when we were upstairs, it happened a couple of times. I mean, he is my boyfriend now, that’s a normal thing that happens with them.”

“Oh my god, FINALLY” Harry exclaimed, making me blush and bury my head in Louis’ neck.

“It’s not fair, they’ve been together a whole 2 seconds and they’re already cuter than us!” Kelly said to Niall as she smacked his chest lightly.

“Nope, not possible” Niall said to her, pulling her in closer to him and giving her a kiss on the cheek. I just smiled. It felt good to be happy, and to also see my best friend so happy as well.

“Ok, well, now that we’ve established that Louis and I are, in fact, a couple, can we go back to the movie? I wanna see the part where Thor comes back with his hammer.” Everyone just laughed as we resumed watching. I lay my head on Louis’ shoulder and looked up at him and smiled. I could hardly believe that after everything that’s happened, I was able to find someone to help me bounce back so quickly. And to be surrounded by a bunch of people who I cared about who I knew cared for me as well was just incredible. I could get used to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long! i was so busy with Christmas and work and everything i was having trouble finding time to write! But here you go! :)