Status: This is my first fanfic ever. Any nice constructive criticism is appreciated :)

I Can Love You More Than This

Chapter 15

A week after Louis and I had begun dating, I was beginning to feel a little frustrated. Things with Louis were great and all, but Kelly and I were still at his house, living out of suitcases. It was annoying, plus I didn’t feel right living with him right as we started our relationship, it felt so backwards. I think Kelly shared my feelings, too.

“I wish we were just buying food for us. It would be so much easier!” she said. We had offered to do the grocery shopping for the house, because we felt bad for staying there so long, and also as a way to get away and spend time just the two of us, since we never got that anymore. So, here we were, at the store, trying to find things for us and 5 guys, which was a lot more than we had anticipated.

“I know, but don’t worry, I’m sure we’ll be back soon.”

“Yeah, but, I don’t know, I just feel like it’s pointless. I think if Zach really wanted to do more, he would have by now, you know?”

“I agree. It’s not like he’s an idiot, he totally could’ve figured out where I am if he wanted to. But, I just feel a lot safer waiting until we know the police have found him. Plus I don’t think the guys will let us leave until he’s behind bars.”

“Yeah, true. It’s just so bizarre. How have they not found him?”

“I don’t know, but I know that he’s definitely in trouble. Breaking and entering into our flat broke his parole, and then evading the police like this is probably adding more charges.”

“Well, good, then we won’t have to worry about a thing!” She smiled at me, before suddenly getting distracted, “Oh my god, funfetti! Let’s make a cake!” I just laughed at her as I grabbed the box and threw it in the cart. After we successfully bought enough food to probably feed a whole village, we went back to the house to find no one was home. After we put the groceries away, we decided to be nice and make dinner for everyone, along with funfetti cupcakes for dessert. The guys all got home, and excitedly ate their dinner. We then had to stop Niall from eating all of the cupcakes, but he did still wind up with most of them.

“Can you guys just stay forever?” Niall asked, with his mouth full of cake.

“Sarah and I were just talking about that, and we are feeling a little homesick.”

Louis looked at me, seeming worried, “Do you not like staying here with us?”

“No, no, it’s not that! I just miss having my own space, and not living out of my suitcase. Plus, we just started going out, and I don’t want to move too fast with us living together already and ruin it.”

Louis just nodded, then kissed me on the forehead and said, “I understand. But don’t worry love, you’re not ruining anything.”

I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Suddenly I heard my phone going off. I checked, and it was the number for the police department. I scrunched up my nose in confusion, but quickly answered. “Hello?”

“Hello, is this Sarah Thompson?”

“Yes, this is her.” I said, as I walked out of the room so as not to disturb anyone’s conversations.

“This is Officer Langer with the Manchester Police Department. You had filed a complaint against Zachary Keeling. I just wanted to inform you that we have him in custody right now. He was found in the middle of a raid on a well-known drug dealer’s property, and, between the charges from your incidents and the ones brought in from the drug dealing he was apparently involved in, he will definitely be going to jail for a long time.”

“Oh, ok, that’s great. So, I don’t need to worry anymore then?”

“No, he shouldn’t cause you anymore trouble.”

“Ok, thanks for letting me know! Have a good night” I hung up and went back into the kitchen with everyone, smiling like an idiot.

“What was that about?” Kelly asked me.

“We can go home!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is kind of another filler chapter. I've been feeling a bit of writer's block. But I've figured out where I want to go with this story, it's just a matter of getting myself there, haha. I'll post another chapter soon!

Also, ignore the random last names I gave people. I'm horrible at thinking up good ones! (You should see my Sims, haha)