Status: This is my first fanfic ever. Any nice constructive criticism is appreciated :)

I Can Love You More Than This

Chapter 2

*Sarah’s point of view*
“So, you’re planning on buying a whole new outfit just for one date?” Lane was questioning me. Today was one of the few days I got to leave right after lunch, and I planned on going to the mall to buy a new dress for Zach and I’s date.
“No, just a new dress. I’ve had my eye on it for a while anyway; this just seemed like the perfect excuse to actually buy it.”
“Yeah, that makes sense. Any excuse for new clothes is nice, I just feel like he’s not a good enough reason for anything.”
I sighed, “I know you don’t, but I do, and that should count for something.”
“I know, I’m sorry, I just want you to be happy, and I feel like he doesn’t do it for you.” She said, looking sorry.
“Well, maybe he doesn’t right now, but he’s working on it, so I think it’ll be ok.” She smiled, but before she could reply, the bell went off signaling a customer. “I’ll get it, I get to leave soon anyways.” I said before walking out to help the three guys who had just walked in.

*Louis’ point of view*
“Why hello there, beautiful!” Harry said to the girl, before she even had a chance to greet us.
“Oh, um hello,” she said somewhat nervously, “What can I get for you?”
“Wow Louis, you were right, she is very fit.” Harry said, looking over to me and raising his eyebrows.
“shut up shut up shut up!” I thought while glaring at him. Before anyone else could say anything, Niall piped in, “Hi Sarah!” “How does he know her name??” “Can you make me the same thing you made yesterday??”
“A Steak with everything? Sure that’s not a problem!” She said cheerfully. My bad mood started to fade. She was so nice and happy, it was apparently contagious. “You must’ve really liked it if you want to eat it two days in a row. What can I get for you guys?” She looked at us expectantly, and I had been so distracted by trying to make sure the guys didn’t make me look like an idiot, I hadn’t even thought of ordering.
“Oh, we’re just accompanying Niall here,” Harry said, “But I think my friend Louis could go for your phone number.”
“Harry, shut up!” I said, smacking him over the head, “I mean.. uhh… he’s joking! Joking, yeah…Sorry” Great, now she definitely thinks I’m an idiot. She had her eyebrows raised a little, but then she just laughed.
“It’s alright” she said ”Besides I…”
“She’s getting off in five minutes!” her coworker appeared from the back, “She’s going to the mall actually, and needs someone to go with. Shopping alone is so boring.” Sarah gave the girl a death glare, but before anyone could protest, Harry piped up, “Yes! That’s perfect. We just moved here, and we don’t really know a lot of people, or where anything is, so it would be great for you to show us around a little!”
“Harry, we shouldn’t intrude, plus maybe she doesn’t want to spend time with total strangers.” I tried to argue.
“No.. umm… It’s fine, I don’t mind. I just moved here a year ago, and it would have been nice to have some more people to show me around and whatnot. If you guys don’t mind waiting until I get changed, we can just go from there then.”
“Yay!” Harry said, “We’ll just wait out here until you’re ready!” He looked over at me smugly as we sat down at a table to wait.
Damn it Styles, what are you getting me into?
♠ ♠ ♠
This is definitely more fillerish than I intended, but I'm going to try to get the next couple chapters written asap so that we can get more into the story! :)